Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Vote_lcapDivine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Voting_barDivine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Vote_lcapDivine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Voting_barDivine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Empty
PostSubject: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:24 pm

Elysium had received her pay for the week. Two-hundred and thirty five dollars. She understood that people worked their entire lives to earn very large sums of money. However, holding this currency in her hands now, she felt this is also what limited human beings from ascending. Nonetheless, she wandered the streets of Jump City late tonight wondering what she could spend it on. Most stores seemed to be closed.

Little did Elysium know she was being watched. The cloaked figure suddenly burst from the darkness and snatched the cash right out of the palm of her hand and darted around the corner.

"HEY!" Elys took off after her assailant at 50 mph and ran face first into the closed gate of Jump City Cemetery. The gates were locked. "How did they get through here so fast?" No matter. Elysium quickly unsheathed her katana, Rai, and sliced through the lock with precision. A moment passed and then the lock broke in half.

The blonde female pushed the gate open and took a step inside. The cemetery was actually very well kept. Not old and decrepit like many movies would show, but it was huge and vast. There were plaques and tombstones as far the eye could see. The perpetrator could be hiding anywhere among the literal stone graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:03 pm

Isabel was casually lurking in the cemetery... like an average Tuesday. She was a corpse surrounded by other corpses. It was fitting, quit being so judgmental, okay? That's when a loud sound sent chills down her spine. It was a loud crash followed by the sound of metal hitting the ground.

"Oh dear... do I sense an intruder? Not a vandal, I hope..."

Isabel swiftly cut through the cemetery, having known the layout quite well. She lurked around the taller stones, spying the intruder sneaking through the gate. She'd busted the lock off, it seemed. It was time for fun, Isabel reckoned. She quietly crawled back behind a family mausoleum. She was pretty well hidden, but making sure to listen well to the woman. Isabel raised her hand, creating a construct that resembled a zombie, then gave it a light tap so it stumbled out into view.

"Uggggh... mmmm... braiiiiiiiiiins~"

Isabel started speaking for the shadow of a creature, trying to fool the newcomer into believing that the zombies had risen from the dead. Impressively, Isabel didn't even chuckle once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:08 pm

Elys kept Rai front and center as she sleuthed around the cemetery. She saw no hint that anyone had been here in days except for herself. But she knew what she saw, the thief was in here, somewhere. As Elys turned the corner she quickly jumped back as a hand reached out for her. Luckily, she saw the hand coming at her at over 1,000 frame rates per second. "Uggggh... mmmm... braiiiiiiiiiins~"

Elysium seemed rattled to see a living zombie creature. "What the underworld is that? It looks like one of Hades charges." The blonde girl wondered while holding Rai defensively. "Ehem. Where is the one who took my earnings? You're not the one." She wondered if this thing was able to speak intelligibly or not.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Isabel tried not to snicker, but failed when the woman tried to speak with her 'zombie'. She burst out in giggles and laughing. Unfortunately, the zombie wasn't real and collapse shortly after, ruining the joke.

"Darn it..."

Isabel mumbled as she crawled out of her hiding spot. She faced the woman proudly, but couldn't help but be taken aback by her attractiveness! This woman was HOT! Like a fire! Or other stuff that are really hot!

"I... uh... I..."

Isabel's eyes darted back and forth from the woman's chest to her face over and over again. Well this was surely awkward.

"...smooth."

Isabel muttered to herself, building up her poise again. She straightened her back and stood tall and proud.

"I see you stumbled upon my lair. It's a nice lair, functionality wise at least. Aesthetically I think there's too many roses, but beggars can't really be choosers. What brings you to my might and honorable domain, sexy lady?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Elysium heard the word "lair" and immediately assumed she was the culprit behind her missing currency. The Demi-Goddess pointed her blade at Isabella and spoke affirmatively.

"You will give me back all my money, or suffer a Goddesses Wrath." The girl didn't seem to fit the figure who had stolen the money from Elys, but she said this was her domain and when she appeared that creature dissipated. Therefore, she must control what goes on in this cemetery or at least have knowledge of what comes across it. The details really didn't matter, Elysium just wanted her cash and fast.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:42 pm

"Money, huh? So you're one of those kinda pretty ladies. I see. How much we talkin' here? 20? 30? I don't know the going rate for this kinda thing, y'know?"

Isabel shrugged her shoulders and started sifting through her pockets for cash. She wasn't planning on paying the woman, but it was always good to have the option, right? She emptied her pockets into her glove and counted out what she had.

"I have... 2 dollars, a casio wrist watch, and a half eaten jelly bean. You can have one, but I'll let you pick! Go on, don't be shy!"

Isabel held her hand out to the woman with a charming smile, waiting to see what the lucky lady would pick. She was so excited she couldn't control the death energy that seemed to radiate off of her. The grass at her feet started to die and the air seemed to turn stale around her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:53 pm

A dark aura was coming off this girl. The grass died at her feet, but her smile was genuine. Was she playing coy? Many dark forces have been known to trick Gods, but Elys wouldn't succumb like her forefathers. She drew her other katana, Lux, and assumed a dual blade stance. "The amount was over two hundred, not two dollars, but I will give you all of two seconds to quit testing me before I lose my patience and you lose that hand."

"One," she said as the blades began to radiate red and green. "...two."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:00 pm

The lady didn't seem to find her offer too appealing, making Isabel immediately nervous. She even drew out swords. How threatening.

"Woah there hotshot. Let's dial that back a bit. I'm trying to be reasonable here..."

Isabel didn't mover her hand, instead started counting the objects in it.

"Alright, final offer. You can have two things. A bargain anywhere else, but since yous so pretty I'm making an exception!"

Isabel tried her luck again with her most disarmingly charming smile that she could manage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:18 pm

Elys cheeks turned hot-red as she realized exactly what the girl was suggesting. "What EWW, no!" Elysium was rather appalled, but tried to keep her composure. She broke her stance and stood erect. "Look I'm not dumb enough to actually take your offering, but thank you for your prayer."

Little did Isabel know, by offering anything to the Demi-Goddess she had just made a prayer to Elysim, which in turn increased her abilities. Elys had a hue around her now, similar to a green lantern's aura, but pure white. It was a complete deterrent of the black one around Isabel.

"I can see your ominous power with these eyes, but as a Goddess of Wrath I have nothing to fear." As Elysium spoke she pointed to her jade eyes. "Now just give me the money you stole and I'll be on my way." She didn't feel the need to cut down anyone over a misunderstanding. This could be something people do here that she's unaware of, although she doubted it.

This girl could also just be bat &#@(@ crazy.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Well, things got awkward really quickly when the woman caught on to what Isabel was implying and her face turned red.

"What was I supposed to think?! You come in here lookin' all pretty like that and ask for money! That's shady business!"

Isabel pouted, shoving her treasures back in her pocket with a frown as the woman accused her of stealing money from her.

"Hey now. I don't like you throwing around these accusations! I'm a lot of things, and yes a thief is one of them but I prefer the term... object liberator. Much more flattering!"

Isabel crossed her arms, wondering what exactly she stole from this woman though.

"We'll have to check my stash if you want your money back. I'm not sure if I still have it. It's been quite a while since I stoled it, I imagine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:47 am

Elysium raised an eyebrow in annoyance. This girl was mocking her. Well Elysium had enough of this female and her taunting. The Demi-Goddess suddenly flash stepped forward at sixty-eight miles per hour and slung her blade at Isabel's sternum to slice a thin gash across her sternum. Maybe this would get the message across that a Demi-Goddess was not to be crossed.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:41 pm

Isabel was trying to remember where she stashed her stash this time when she blinked and felt a slight pain across her chest. She looked down to see her clothes torn and a line of blood dripping from underneath.

"Well if that is not the weirdest thing I have ever seen. Did I just spontaneously combust or something? And... when did you pull your sword out? This is trippy."

Isabel looked around, obviously baffled. She searched for some invisible assailant, wondering just how it could strike so fast without her knowing.

"Maybe it was a ghost! That'd be spooky. Oh god look, the wound is closing already! Is that a part of the ghosts strange powers?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:43 pm

The wound was closing already? Elys looked back to see the tear in her skin begin fixing itself.

In response Elys decided to test her foe -- to see if she was actually this dim or maybe she was playing coy -- Elysium zipped across Isabella at least three more times making light incisions and then stopped in front of her.

She was not out of breath or tired. Thanks to the prayer provided she was able to run at high speeds longer than usual. "What kind of creature are you?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:58 am

As Isabel was looking around for the ghost, her friend disappeared. Isabel frowned. She'd figured that it was the woman from the start, but wanted to keep the game going to be honest. As the lady jumped around, slashing and slicing Isabel's skin, Isabel showed no sign of noticing. It was easy, the woman was moving so fast tracking her was hard. When it finally stopped and she asked what kind of creature Isabel was, she shrugged.

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

Isabel thought a moment, as if wondering where she read that.

"Not really, but I thought that sounded cooler than saying I'm just a corpse. What are you, though?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:46 pm

Elys seemed impressed, an actually believed her. Until she made a remark stating that it was all a lie and she just was one who couldn't be claimed by death, but could she still feel pain? So far the answer seemed no, but Elysium hadn't truly tried harming her yet.

"Seems like Hades is slacking on his charge if you're walking around freely like this." The blonde Goddess stated while running her hand through her hair, half holding the blade.

"I am the kin of both Ashura the destroyer, and Athena. I am born of war and the will of wrath. I am Elysium, but here my kind are treated like witches. So you can call me Witchblade."

Big title. Big names. Not bragging when its all true though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)   Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divine and the Dark (Bloo; Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next