Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Dark and Alone Vote_lcapDark and Alone Voting_barDark and Alone Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Dark and Alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxanne Breeze

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:44 pm

It was midnight. Roxanne found herself strolling the streets until she went down an alley way. She used her power to sense her surroundings and continued forward until she was well within the darkness of the alleyway. She stopped for a moment thinking she heard something and said, "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Kyte was walking along the streets of Jump after a successful assassination, whistling a merry tune. As he looked forward, he noticed a woman walk into an alleyway. Even if she was working on some kind of attempt to rob Kyte, it didn't matter. Her death would be swift. However, as he passed the alleyway, she simply spoke, asking who was there. Kyte stopped in his tracks, before slowly turning to face the darkness of the alleyway.

I could ask the same of you, girl.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:05 am

I faced towards Kyte's direction and said, "My name's Roxanne but most people call my Roxy. Don't get any closer to me. I'm blind." I smirked wondering if he would take the bait and think I was really completely blind.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:08 am

Kyte yawned at Roxanne, putting his hands into his pockets.

Call me Tanner. You just told me you're blind. That was pretty dumb. If I was like the other sickos on these streets, many terrible things could have happened to you just now.

Then again, the other sickos on these streets would have been too stupid to realize that you just walked into a dark alley without any problems, whereas you were previously walking on the sidewalk with complete coordination, and with the confidence any regular human being has that has sight.

I'm no fool. You're not blind. So tell me, Roxy, even if I did want to get closer to you, why would you lie to me about being blind?
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:14 am

I chuckled and said, "Technically I'm not lying. Humanly I am blind. I'll leave the guessing as to how I can actually see up to you. I'll be surprised if you can guess correctly." I sighed and leaned against the wall keeping my concentration on the ground so that I could know whether or not he was coming any closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 am

Kyte was already bored by Roxy, but at the same time was intrigued. Had he been one iota less intrigued than he was now, he would have walked way, leaving strange children to their little games.

Very well, I'll bite. Being unable to see with the eye means seeing with the mind. So you can sense your surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:22 am

I nodded and said, "But how? I'll give you a hint. Do you see anything different about me considering that it is nighttime?" I smirked as I thought about how my feet were not having any socks or shoes on. I wondered if he'd be able to put two and two together.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:29 am

Considering you're in the darkest part of an alleyway and completely covered in shadow?

Kyte turned, continuing on his merry way, yawning. Boredom had won...or so it seemed.

Nope.

As he was out of sight of the alley, however, he quietly sprouted his wings, and took into the air, flying in such a way that when he appeared above the alley, even someone who could see normally wouldn't notice at first, as he watched down into it.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:31 am

I felt his presence leave the ground and I stood up normally saying, " Huh, I guess he took off. Oh well." I then continued walking toward the other side of the alley way wondering who that person named Tanner really was.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:34 am

Kyte hovered above Roxy, not even breathing, or making a sound. The soft flaps of his wings were silent, as well, as he followed her.

Such a curious woman...is it true?

Kyte suddenly moved in front of her, staying aloft and waving a hand.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:44 am

I continued to walk forward not noticing that he had been flying anywhere near me because of how silent he was. When I got to the end of the alleyway I stopped wondering where I should go next.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:48 am

Kyte crossed his arms, watching the woman as she stopped, and started to think. Kyte took out Noctis, and stabbed it into the ground, still afloat in midair, seeing how the woman would react.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:50 am

I felt the sword plunge into the ground and turned around raising my arms to defend myself if need be. I waited for something on the ground to move so that I'd be able to see where the assailant was.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:59 am

Kyte smirked a bit. She still didn't know he was there. He hefted Noctis out of the ground, and slung it over his shoulder again.

In my personal opinion, I would hardly qualify sensing with vibrations as seeing.

Kyte stopped flapping his wings, landing softly on the ground.

Considering you're wearing nothing to cover your feet, and you can't see anything in the air, I'm guessing you can only deal with vibrations in the earth, and that you can only do so by having physical contact with the earth.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:03 am

I nodded and said, "Yeah but that isn't all I can do with earth but normally that part of it far exceeds anything civil... It usually ends with something being destroyed... unintentionally of course but still."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark and Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Alone   Dark and Alone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark and Alone
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next