Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Vote_lcapA Dark Covenant (Bloo) Voting_barA Dark Covenant (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Vote_lcapA Dark Covenant (Bloo) Voting_barA Dark Covenant (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Dark Covenant (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Cain wandered into the Jump City cemetery. While a normal person might conclude that a necromancer would only be limited to the bodies in a graveyard, the spiritual world worked a bit differently...at least to a lich.

Cain had access to their very souls, and graveyards and cemeteries were like a soul coffee shop; a nexus; a hub, for the souls of the departed. For there remained an impression of their souls in the cemeteries of the places they enjoyed, and all cemeteries and graveyards were intricately intertwined. Contact could be made to spirits for information on other spirits, and bargains could be struck.

So it was here that Cain came for her bounties. She wasn't going to let Raal stop her way, and she was going to continue combating the evils that were in Jump City.

Even if she were evil herself.

She had already taken a few tools from the cemetery. She didn't like it, but that was the only way for her to fight anymore, barring her impressive martial arts skills. But even with those under her belt, most of the competition in Jump City had skills and powers that made martial arts nearly useless unless you had enhanced attributes.

She stood there in her new attire, already tapping into her necromancy magic so that she had black hair, horns, and claws in the form of skeletal structure, also wearing a black dress with leggings. She was beginning to probe for one of her tools before she sensed necromancy magic that wasn't her own...strong necromancy magic that was close by. She readied her Scythe of Hades dutifully, leaving her reserve full so that she could summon one of her minions.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:20 am

Isabel was at the cemetery, her most common hang out spot as of late. It helped that she'd managed to make a bed in one of the mausoleums. Other reasons for her habit were that she felt at home among the the dead. A sense of camaraderie with the deceased, especially those who had been there longer than most. She often sang and put on shows to stay their eternal boredom. She was no necromancer, but she knew enough to know that spirits were real, and were eternal.

"...but that doesn't sound like a spirit, ne Tim? It has that... familiar rumble of something far more fun! That's the phrase."

She mused aloud, hearing the echo of footsteps entering the graveyard from an impressive distance as she leaned herself against a gravestone with the name Timothy Hashworth on it, faded with time and usual corrosion. It was rare for a living soul to venture into the treacherous burial sites on their own. She went to her default plan for newcomers. Scare them senseless. She pushed off her friends stone with a slight heave and smiled before taking a short moment to get herself into character.

"Braaaaaaaaaaaaainssssssss..."

She moaned loudly, starting her well practiced shamble towards the intruder. Usually they were scared too easily for Isabel to get close enough to see their full reaction, but a girl could dream, right? Besides, if it was technical, Isabel shouldn't have to even TRY to act like a zombie. She WAS a zombie! Granted, not the same kind of zombie on the big screen, but a zombie nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:09 am

Cain waited in the encroaching fog for whoever was coming towards her. She wondered if she might be overreacting; it could always be some prankster...though to prank someone who was mourning a loved one in the cemetery would be very rude and disrespectful.

As her suspected soon-to-be assaulter ambled closer, she heard her moan from beyond the fog.

"Braaaaaaaaaaaaainssssssss..."

Cain blinked, pausing for a small moment, and started trying to stifle giggles. Was this person serious? That was the most cliche thing a zombie could moan out. She whirled her scythe overhead a bit, before suddenly bringing it to rest in an arc in front of her, making a screeching sound across a gravestone as she scratched it. It would sound like an eerie metallic screech to the other person. If they were going to try to scare her, she didn't see why she couldn't try to do the same in return.

"It's kind of rude to try and scare someone away from a graveyard," she began, staying at the ready, her British accent heavily apparent. "And if it's a scare you're looking for...I don't frighten easily."

She tried sensing the necromancy magic, and found it was getting much closer, blinking with her eyes wide. This was the source? As Isabel came into view, she lowered her scythe a bit. She was always a bit disarmed at the sight of another cute girl. She was revealing an ample amount of skin, and the scar across her stomach only intrigued Cain more. Her black hair was absolutely beautiful, too. Cain felt outclassed.

She put her scythe at ease as Isabel came into view, admiring her, as the chine of the scythe rested on the earth, both of her hands on the end of the pommel as the blade curved upward into the air from the ground towards the direction she was facing. She was nearby another mausoleum- one which contained a favored minion of hers- and she wasn't afraid to use it, but she hoped she could come to a peaceful resolution with Isabel. She wasn't really in the mood for a fight anyways.

"Well...hello, there," she said, trying very hard not to let on that she obviously liked what she saw, but probably failed miserably at it.

A Dark Covenant (Bloo) 05.03.2012
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:50 am

Isabel's zombie charade was interrupted by a horrible noise that she could only compare to nails on a chalkboard. A terrible sound, really, and it made her cringe. Immediately he got frustrated with herself. How could she ever be an actress if she couldn't even stay in character? Her future was ruined. Her mood was also ruined, finding herself between a pout and depression when she inspected the subject in front of her. A strange cosplay, perhaps? Or something more sinister? The thought was enticing, Isabel stepping closer slowly.

"I guess you got me. I like to fancy myself a decent actress, but I suppose it's all just a silly daydream..."

She spoke, a frown on her face. It'd take a minute to get over it. Then she noticed the other girls close inspection, and returned the gesture only to be greeted with an awkward hello. It seemed that the girl was flustered! Aha! An opening! Isabel too advantage of the hesitation to step close enough for a handshake, though she didn't extend the offer. The lich might notice the spirits that seemed to follow Isabel through the graveyard, as if she was one of them. She'd spent time with them, though never once was able to speak with them.

"Who... no, what, are you? Those horns don't seem to be fancy props, and you stink of... death... but you haven't attacked, though I can tell you wanted to..."

Isabel started walking around the girl, like a shark circling prey though her body language and expression remained nothing but innocent.

"...perhaps you know me? Now that wouldn't be very likely. I don't have many friends... or at least any that I can speak with!"

Isabel laughed, hiding the slight pang of sorrow in her eyes at the thought. Her playful roughness covered her feelings of exile and doubt rather well, only the most observant would notice the abomination that her existence was.

"So then maybe... you know what I am instead? Perhaps a demon hunter of sorts? If so, you're formally invited to try and kill me. It's not so easy, as maybe other demons were."

((Slight outfit adjustment. Deal wit it.))

A Dark Covenant (Bloo) 2210041-20101126_brs01_zpsa17f4596
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:26 pm

OOC: Cain literally cannot deal with it-

BIC: Cain looked over the woman. She seemed really disappointed for some reason; perhaps because her prank hadn't worked. However, since she had such a high necrotic presence, Cain somehow doubted all she was doing was pranks...though it wasn't completely out of the realm of possibility. She spoke up, saying Cain had called her bluff, and started dramatizing it, saying that Cain was making her think her dreams of being an actress were no good.

"You can be an actress all you want, sweetie. It's just rude to sneak up on someone in a cemetery, is all," she explained. "Besides, it's kind of hard to scare the dead," she said with a smile, though her eyes were full of sadness.

It was then that she noticed all of the spirits around Isabel, blinking. She let go of the scythe, stepping forward and starting to circle Isabel.

"You've got a lot of friends there..." Cain said wearily. It seemed her scythe was out in the open for Isabel to grab, but Cain didn't seem to notice.

Isabel asked who and what Cain was, observing that her horns didn't seem to be fake, and that she reeked of death. She blushed lightly at the comment in embarrassment, as Isabel went on to say that Cain hadn't attacked, thinking it was out of some sense of familiarity because it looked like she wanted to attack her. Cain returned to her scythe nonchalantly, and it was Isabel's turn to circle her.

She continued by asking if Cain perhaps knew her, but discounted it as unlikely, because she didn't have many friends. She then suggested that Cain knew what she was, asking if Cain were a demon hunter come to slay her, and advised that it wasn't so easy to do as it might be for other demons.

Cain blinked, offering her hands up as if in surrender and shaking them, indicating Isabel was wrong.

"N-no no, no, nothing like that. Firstly, I only had my Scythe of Hades out because I thought you were going to attack me...I don't want any trouble."

"As for who and what I am...you can call me Dead Master. The horns and claws are real...I think. But I'm a lich. I was meeting with a friend of my father's, Raal, because my father disappeared some time ago...and he tricked me into becoming this...this thing."

"And I don't know who you are. I was coming here for Anastasia."
She motioned to the mausoleum next to her. "Again, I'm not here to kill you or anything...I'd much rather we were friends." Cain paused slightly, debating whether she should, before she added, "And...I really like your outfit," she said with a slight trace of shyness.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:54 am

At the mention of Isabel's 'friends', she raised an eyebrow in confusion. Then the lady explained she was a lich and it made more sense. Their connection with the dead was obvious, with her skeletal wings and horns. Did that mean the lady was a necromancer? A necromancer tricked into being a lich... The idea made Isabel scuff. Someone who was in the same situation she was, then? She doubted it, but didn't ignore the possibility.

"Tricked into becoming a lich. How sorrowful."

Her even voice didn't reveal much concern in them. It was hard to be sympathetic for someone in the same spot as you were. It almost felt like pity.

"I'm the great Isabel Harkness. Remember it, it'll be famous some day. I was turned this way after my master finished training me in Death magic. He thought he could control me because I didn't know necromancy. So I guess I'm just a zombie without a master or a family now. You could say he tricked me but at the time it almost felt like I'd just signed up for something without reading the fine print, I suppose."

Isabel spoke with a laugh, showing the scars had long since been hidden under a guise of playful ignorance and apathy. Under the layers of masks she fancied hiding behind she really hated herself and her master. It was a horrible existence that she was too scared to end on her own. Then the girl revealed her purpose in Isabel's make shift home. To gather a soul.

"Aa, then am I to say farewell to a friend? You're collecting souls? But I suppose that you made up for it by granting me a new friend. Because what is this world without the superficial people we see once in a blue moon, when it's convenient? Pointless."

Isabel did a twirl, beginning her complex dance routine that she'd been honing for the past few weeks.

"By the way, I'm glad you like the outfit. It was on sale."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:45 pm

Isabel remarked that it was quite sad that Cain got tricked into becoming a lich, but Cain could tell she wasn't really that concerned about it. That was fine, however; Cain wasn't expecting a pity party or anything.

Isabel introduced herself, telling Cain to remember her name, because it would be famous. She explained that she was trained in death magic by her master, and then turned into a zombie by the same master, betrayed just like Cain. She said she didn't feel particularly tricked because of the fact that it was technically like agreeing to a contract without reading all of it.

"Well, that's the way I feel...but in my case there was no fine print to read."

Then Isabel started asking if she would have to say goodbye to a friend, because she thought that Cain was collecting souls. She did say, however, that Cain made up for it by becoming her friend, saying that a world without friends was pointless, and then started dancing, thanking her for the compliment she gave Isabel. Cain could only giggle when Isabel did her little twirl.

"You're quite welcome. But...I'm not stealing souls. Anastasia is like us...undead. But she's a vampire. And, rules of the playbook say I can control her." She looked down, scuffing her foot on the ground. "I know it might be deplorable...but I want to help Jump, not destroy it. And I figured using Anastasia would help do that, because she's evil."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Isabel paused a bit when the girl said there was no fine print to read in her situation. She raised an eyebrow, curiously dancing around the girl as if she wasn't there for a few seconds before stopping right in front of her and looking right at her.

"I find that hard to believe. Isn't just the fact that you were speaking with someone who could turn you into a lich grounds to say there was fine print? Just like now, I know you can raise the dead and speak to souls. The fine print on hanging out with you is that you might take mine. It's the risk of association, right? A simple concept, really."

Isabel shrugged after her thought, resuming her dance. She listened closely to Cain explaining that she was collecting a vampire to help her protect the city. To be honest, Isabel didn't have much interest in why the girl was looking for souls, though the idea of a misunderstood lich trying to protect the city made her chuckle a bit.

"Trying to protect Jump, eh? That seems bold. I approve of bold. You must have been raised right. Lucky you. I didn't get that luxury, so I'm just a grave robbing scoundrel, I suppose. Does that mean you have to take me in? Or worse, kill me? That'd be pretty lame of you."

Isabel didn't hesitate as she asked the question, showing no signs of being worried of an attack. Instead she moved closer to the girl, as if smelling her in a creepy way.

"Why'd someone want to turn you into a lich anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:07 am

Isabel disagreed with her when she said that there wasn't any fine print for her to be aware of, mentioning that the fact that she was around someone with the capability to turn her into a lich made the fine print right there. She said that she, herself, was also in a similar situation due to her being undead already and Cain, being able to take control of the dead, would be able to control her as well. So the fine print was already there with her being in the very presence of Cain. It kind of made sense, but Cain still didn't agree.

"Well, I didn't know he could turn me into a lich...whenever my father spoke about him, he said that he was an expert with earth magics, not necromancy. But I do see your point. And while you just met me, I assure you I'm not here to steal your soul or anything..."

Isabel started dancing again, before addressing Cain once more, saying that protecting Jump City was a bold notion, and that she approved of it, because she liked boldness. She said she wasn't lucky enough to be raised right, so she was here robbing graves. Cain regarded her a bit warily, as Isabel asked if that meant she had to take her in or kill her. Isabel was much more close now, close enough to smell her, practically, but she smiled gently at her.

"Normally, that would definitely be the case, no offense...but I'm here doing the same thing. I can't really take you in if I'm doing the same thing you're doing. And aside from that, I don't kill people...I might kill someone if I intended on bringing them back later."

Isabel then asked her why someone would want to turn her into a lich. Cain frowned, turning her gaze to the earth. She had asked herself the same exact question ever since the incident. Why would Raal want to do this to her?

"I don't know...I've never really done anything to anyone. My father always wanted a son, but I was a pretty good girl, as far as they go..." She chuckled a bit. "Well...actually, being a lesbian might have disappointed him a bit...but still, that's the most outrageous thing I can think of that I've done to anyone. Your guess is as good as mine..."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:39 pm

"Aa. Then I suppose there is a exception to every rule. That does sound like trickery. Mine was less like that. He'd trained me in all the magic I know now!~"

As if to prove that fact, Isabel created a black rose out of death magic. She held it out as a gift to the girl. If the girl grabbed it, she'd feel a draining on her life force that could take her breath away. Before it could, though, it would disappear like dust in the wind. If Cain didn't grab it, it'd disappear after a few moments anyway.

"My master had wanted a puppet to be his warrior. So he taught me this. I found out that puppet was synonymous with zombie. Braaaaaaaains~"

Isabel played zombie a moment again, but cut the act short quicker this time with a laugh.

"Sorry to hear about your father though. Raal was the closet thing I ever had to a father, and I killed him! Or at least I think I did. It all gets... fuzzy sometimes. It was a rather hectic night, you know. I remember blood, mostly mine, but... it was too much to all be mine, right? Hum."

Isabel shrugged, though talking about it reignited the anger that was inside her about it. She hated Raal. She'd kill him again if she could, but she'd never bothered looking for him. She was afraid he might trick her again if she found him. He was good with his words.

"That might be why you were made a lich, eh? Maybe the person wanted to control you for their own power? Not a bad plan, no?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:09 pm

Isabel agreed with Cain and said that it did sound like trickery, and clarified that it was different for her, because her master had taught her everything she knew. She demonstrated her magic, forming a black rose out of magic. Cain blinked, stepping closer, observing it.

"It's beautiful..." she remarked, beginning to reach out a hand for it, before it disintegrated. She straightened up and looked at her, listening to her again. Isabel continued by saying that her master wanted a puppet to be his warrior, but she hadn't known that puppet had meant zombie. She then repeated her little "Brains" line again, and Cain actually giggled at it.

It was then that Isabel mentioned Raal, a shivering arcing down her spine as her eyes widened, regarding Isabel with shock. She suggested that she may have killed him, but she didn't seem so sure. Cain stepped closer.

"Wait...did you just say Raal? That could be the same Raal that tricked me into this hell! I need you to think hard on whether you killed him or not."

Isabel suggested that Raal might have tricked Cain into becoming a lich for the exact same purpose. Cain shivered again.

"...you're right. That would be perfect. And as someone who can bring other people back from the dead as her puppets..." Cain didn't finish her sentence. It all made perfect sense now.

Last edited by Wrath on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Isabel appreciated the giggle, though she though that her zombie act was actually quite scary. Then Cain suddenly got serious and her sudden shock seemed to frighten Isabel, shock coming across her features too. She took a stumbling step back and fiddled with her hands.

"Aa. Well, I mean, like I said it's hard to remember..."

She stuttered a bit, rather uncharacteristically. She was usually articulate and well spoken, but she was faltering. The mention and talk of Raal was easily frightening to her, as if saying his name could summon him to her and she knew no good would come from that.

"...and well, he was a necromancer. I'm not very familiar with all their tricks, see? Sometimes you stab 'em and they just come back like you'd stabbed a zombie, y'know. I mean it's the same if you'd have stabbed me. I'd just chuckle and like say how rude that was and you'd freak out and think I'm a monster like everyone else, ya see?"

Isabel seemed to get nervous and panic a bit. She wasn't used to the feeling of fear, and didn't address it well. She chewed on her gloves nervously, not noticing that her breathing rate had increased.

"I-I... I know I cut him. That much I know. I don't know, like, if it killed him though... he hasn't come looking for me though... that means... he HAS to be dead, right? Unless... unless you sent you... to come get me back!"

Isabel's features turned dark a moment as a sword started to form in her hand and she gripped it tight.

"I... is that it, then?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:53 pm

Cain saw that Isabel was struggling to remember about Raal, but waited patiently. She said it was very unlikely that she killed him, due to him being a necromancer and all. It was about as untrustworthy as cutting or stabbing a zombie, which Cain supposed she agreed with.

Cain watched as Isabel got more and more nervous, saying that she knew for a fact that she had cut Raal, but she didn't know whether or not she had killed him. But she then started jumping to conclusions, and ventured that Cain had been sent by Raal to take Isabel back to him. She formed a sword from her magic, and got into a defensive position, asking if that was what Cain was here for.

She frowned, lifting up her scythe...and then tossed it a few feet away from her.

"I swear to you, Isabel, we're on the same side here. If Raal intended to use me, then he failed to control me as well. I surrender my scythe to you, but don't pick it up. It has a tendency to burn whoever I don't want touching it."

She offered that in the form of a truce to Isabel with a smile, hoping Isabel would believe her so they could move on with this plan. They both had connections to Raal. Cain had little luck on her end, but perhaps together, they could accomplish something more beneficial.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:39 pm

Isabel remained on alert for a while longer, despite the fact that Cain has disarmed herself. She watched the girl carefully, looking for any sign that the girl was lying to her, but found none. She let out a deep breath and the sword vanished. Isabel's whole demeanor became innocent in an instant, the wind blowing a stray hair wildly into the air.

"Well, that's a relief. I hate it when I have to fight my friends. It's always so strange, because you know each others names. When I fight I usually call the bad guys 'dummy head' or 'stupid'. If I knew their names that'd just be rude to call them that. Kills the whole mood of the fight, really."

Isabel shrugged, again starting to dance and seeming to regain her composure. She hummed softly, a tune that Cain surely wouldn't recognize. Unless she fancied herself the old musical, Les Miserables.

"Then you probably got it out for the dude, huh? Have you had any luck tracking him down? I haven't, really, but I get the impression that if he actually did die.. I might die with him. A conundrum, quite surely. One who seeks revenge should dig two graves, the old expression goes? Usually when the master dies, the puppet follows suit."

Isabel mused aloud with a frown.

"But I suppose you'd want to kill him anyway. I'm not sure why I'd come into that equation. Troubling. I suppose I'll help you in your assumed quest for vengeance, dear lady. Revenge is very much too enticing to pass up."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:42 am

It felt like an eternity to Cain as she waited for Isabel to hopefully put away her weapon. She really didn't want to hurt her, because she could be her last shot at returning to normal, and without her she was lost on a better chance to find Raal, wherever he was hiding. Cain smiled gently as Isabel finally dissipated her blade, sighing in a bit of relief.

Isabel agreed with her thoughts (Though not voluntarily, of course), and said she hated it when she had to fight her friends. Cain ignored that it implied she had been forced to fight a friend before, and listened as she said it was strange for her, because when she fought a friend, she had a tendency to call them by their name instead of the usual mean names she liked to taunt people with when she fought them. She giggled lightly at the sentiment, retrieving her scythe and returning it to the position she was holding it in before. She would put it away, but she really didn't have the capability.

"I guess that could get kind of weird, but on the other hand, you might have more names to call them, considering you'd know them a bit more." She paused for a bit, before smiling a bit brightly. "Wait...does that mean we're friends, then?" she asked gently, excited at the sentiment of being friends with her already.

She giggled again as Isabel started to nonchalantly dance once more. She noticed that Isabel was humming a tune from Les Misérables (A musical that her father had forced her to attend against her will), but she didn't react to it other than her usual smile.

Isabel mused that Cain might have a bone to pick, so to speak, with Raal, and asked if she had any luck tracking him down. And this was where Cain's hopes sunk, for Isabel related that she hadn't had any luck finding Raal either. She did say, however, that she had a theory that if Raal died, she would die as well. It brought a sad notion to Cain. She continued by assuming that Cain wanted to kill Raal anyways, and offered her assistance to Cain, saying that she'd give her life for some vengeance. Cain bit her lip softly, thinking.

". . . I don't believe in becoming anyone's executioner. But, if there were someone I'd kill...it would be him," she admitted. "If it does come to that, Isabel...I promise I'll bring you back. I won't control you or anything, but I will restore you." An idea came to her head, and she smiled. It was a bit dark, but only because it was about Raal. "Actually, speaking of which...Isabel, I think I'd like to make a deal with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Covenant (Bloo)   A Dark Covenant (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dark Covenant (Bloo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next