Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Vote_lcapJust another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Voting_barJust another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Vote_lcapJust another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Voting_barJust another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Kane was about to say something along the lines of "okay" or "let's go", but Hope jogged off before he could say anything, he reflected on the feeling of dejavu before running after her. Four benches later, they both stopped, to Kane's credit, he was just as tired as her, that is to say, not at all, even though he had to catch up with her.

Kane gladly let Hope take the lead, seeing how she actually knew where she was going, as they walked along he kept getting hit by branches that whip back into shape when Hope bends them to get through, despite Hope's wish for him not to get hit by them. He also had trouble bending under certain branches, due to his height. He secretly hoped that they would get there soon.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:09 pm

After about two minutes of un wanted branches and leaves, they arrived at the secluded pond. It was beautiful, surrounded by trees and rocks, it also had a small waterfall flowing into the area. The sound of the waterfall blocked out most of the sound coming from the near by park.

Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Small-10

Hope would sit on a rock that overlooked the pond, kicking her legs back and forth. Do you like it? I like to come here when I have a lot on my mind. The seclusion helps me get rid of all my worries." Hope told him with a rather small smile.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:27 pm

Mere moments before Kane decided it wasn't worth braving the branches anymore, they came to a clearing. Kane looked around at his surroundings, it was beautiful, they were completely secluded, no one was going to find them here. He looked down at the pond, it was completely unpolluted, Kane could have drunk from it if he wanted to.

Hope sat on a rock and asked if Kane liked it, to which Kane smiled and spoke shyly Y- yeah... it's beautiful... Kane looked at his feet, before sitting down and putting his feet in the water, it was cold, yet oddly relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Hope smiled, kicking her feet back and forth. She didn't really know this kid that well, but she did show him her secret hiding spot, so I think she was close enough to him to talk about some stuff. "This is really random. But what do you think about the Meta's?" She asked him, looking up at the sky and kicking her feet. She was too short for her feet to touch the water.

"Everything in Jumpcity was just so... normal.. Then out of no where a ton of Meta Humans come out of no where. I'm sure it has to make some people uneasy." She asked him, not making eye contact. She wanted to know what regular people thought of Meta's. We're they cool, or a nuance? She wasn't really close enough to anyone to actually ask. She does have Alice and Rebecca, but Alice doesn't like talking about that stuff and Rebecca is as deep as a kiddy pool. She just likes to shop...
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:04 pm

Kane was surprised by Hope asking him what he thought about Meta humans, he didn't know what to think about this development, for a few seconds he just sat there in silence. She then went on to talk about how everything was normal, but then a bunch of meta-humans suddenly showed up, this made Kane think slightly about how normal humans thought about meta-humans. Did they think they were awesome, or did they hate them?

Kane started to think Well, I don't really mind Meta humans... I get that some use their powers to rob banks or mug people, but most people just go on with their lives, and some use their powers for the right thing. But of course, that's just me... he hesitated for a few seconds ... I wouldn't know how non-metahumans feel
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:13 pm

Hope was kicking her feet, listening to Kane, when he suddenly said something completely unexpected. He doesn't know what non metahumans feel like? He just totally told Hope that he was a meta human.
Hope stopped kicking, thinking about this, then began to kick again. A lot of people had secret identities, including herself, so she shouldn't be surprised. "I guess I shouldn't really be surprised. A lot of people hide there powers, and that's cool." Hope said calmly.

She looked at Kane through the corner of her eye. "I guess if you're okay with admitting you have powers, could you tell me what they are?" She asked him, looking down in the water at her reflection. She was too nervous to look up. She wasn't ready to tell anyone about her powers, she hasn't come to that decision yet.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Kane noticed that Hope visibly stopped what she was doing to help process the information, Kane couldn't blame her, he had dropped quite the bombshell earlier. Surprisingly, she seemed to get over this pretty quickly, stating that people hiding their powers was pretty common. She then asked Kane to tell her his powers.

Kane was not completely sure about how much he wanted to give away, even if he was telling her that he had powers, he still had a secret identity to protect. He stood up and placed his foot on a rock L-let me show you... watch carefully when she was watching, he would apply pressure onto the rock, crushing it into pieces.

Kane was not willing to show her anything else, any more would point in his direction, since his ability to walk on the air was unique in this city, especially considering that, although neither of them knew it, they had met before.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Hope watched Kane as he stood up and prepared himself. He then went through the rock like it was nothing, making it crumple into the water. Hope dusted off the rest of the rock and led her hand across the broken pieces. So he had super strength? Was it just in his legs, or was it everywhere else too? Hope rather not ask, it was big for him to tell her this, so she just went back to swishing her feet back and forth.

"I promise I won't tell anyone... If you were worrying about that." Hope told Kane, pushing down her skirt out of habit. She didn't really know what to do know now. The rocks had all fallen, leaving only the sound of the waterfall and the few animals to fill the area with noise. This was true tranquility.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:31 pm

Perhaps Kane overdid it a bit, he had just crushed an entire large rock after all, he kicked at the air to get rock dust off his trainers, before looking back at Hope, seeing how she was reacting. After a while she promised not to tell on him, Kane was grateful for this, he didn't want it getting out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Hope leaned back, closing her eyes and taking everything in. "Well, assuming you just showed me your powers and didn't kill me, I'm guess you're the good guy." She said sarcastically. "Have you ever thought about starting a registered Titans team?" She asked him, shielding her eyes from the sun.
After hearing about the unregistered Titans being kicked out, Hope feared for Jump. You don't know who would want to get their hands on that Tower, they could do some serious damage. She was hoping one day to actually join the registered Titans, but they never became a team.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:04 pm

Hope joked to Kane about how he hadn't killed her, so he must have been one of the good guys, Kane smiled a smile that was supposed to be menacing, but just came out as shy, like always H-how do you know I'm not just going to kill you later? his intimidation was so bad that Kane laughed at himself.

She mentioned starting a registered Titans team, saying that they all became unregistered rogues so there were no Titans for registered heroes. Kane shrugged Didn't you read the news? Not all the Titans were unregistered, they split into two groups Kane wondered why she was so curious about the registered Titans team, but he didn't pry.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:18 pm

Hope nodded. "I do realize that. I just wish we had the titan back in the tower and protecting Jump like they used to. The good ole days you know? I don't thin kit's a good idea for a tower with that much greatness and history just to rot away, it isn't really fair." Hope ranted for the moment. Taking a deep breath afterwards, she tried to slow herself down.

" What I mean is that I would love to be a Titan. If I had powers of course." Hope added hastily. "I've always looked up to them. And just like that, they're gone." She said, picking up a stone and throwing it into the water.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Kane shrugged As far as I know the registered Titans are still in the tower, you must not watch the news or something. Kane chuckled slightly after she added "If I had powers" to what she just said slightly hastily, Kane wondered if she just forgot to add it, or if she did have powers and she is trying to hide it, whether or not it was the later, Kane would not bring it up, just laying on the floor and looking at the sun.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:22 pm

Hope smiled and watched as Kane lied down on the rock. Hope did the following, moving closer to Kane so that her shoulder touching the middle of his bicep. She sighed and looked up. "Either way, being a full time Hero would be hard. You have to have so much responsibility to be on that team." She finished.
"Well, enough about that." Hope said finally. "I'm just really happy I got to talk to you today Kane." Hope said, her eyes drooping. Being in direct sunlight after an adrenaline rush could really make a girl tired. She was about to fall asleep on Kane right there.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Kane noticed that Hope lay down with him, her shoulder touching his bicep, he blushed hard in embarrassment, even though she would feel that he had a firm and strong bicep. He was distracted by this, thankfully, by Hope talking about how being a full time hero must have been hard, in his head he agreed with her, it took a lot of dedication and hard work, and it wasn't exactly safe either, Kane is constantly in life threatening situations.

Hope then said that she was glad she met him and was able to talk to him, to which Kane smiled shyly, even though Hope couldn't see it Yeah, I'm glad I met you. he noticed that Hope was starting to dose off, Kane let her sleep, he stayed as still as he could as he lay there. Although his body was still, his thoughts were going wild, thoughts of punishments and new friends and bullies and girls who may have powers. He let these thoughts drift through his head as he looked at the peaceful sky.

*Fin*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3