Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapJust another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Voting_barJust another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapJust another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Voting_barJust another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Hope turned around and looked at Kane. "Well for one, I wanted to get you out of that situation. And two, I'd rather get an email saying I'm suspended then getting it said to my face." She explained to him. As they turned the corner, Hope saw a few teachers, the principle, and a couple super attendants. She didn't even really know why she was running, maybe it's just the adrenaline rush, but it was so much fun!

"Look, I understand if you want to go, I just didn't want you to get hurt." Hope told Kane, watching the teachers carefully. "So you have three seconds to make a decision to stay or go." Hope told him, placing her hand on the utility closet's handle. After those three seconds and the teachers were about to turn the corner, Hope would throw herself in there. If Kane said yes, she'd throw him in there too, shutting the closet door behind them and crouching in the dark room.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Kane listened to Hopes explanation of why she did what she did, when she was finished he nodded, he could understand why she did what she did, Kane would have kicked him too if he had the courage. Might not have kicked him that hard. Hope then explained that she didn't want Kane to be hurt.

Kane didn't know what to think, what did he do to give such an impression on her? Was she like this to everyone who was being bullied? He had three seconds to make a decision. He grabbed her hand and nodded, a second later he was thrown into the closet with her.

Kane listened out, hearing the teachers run past, he sighed in relief and laid against the wall, letting himself slide to the ground. It was pretty cramped in there though, he couldn't move without touching Hope in some way Is... is it safe to go out?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:57 pm

As the two were cramped in the closet, She simply just sat down, waiting for a few more seconds. "We should probably wait for a little longer, considering they'll be looking for us now. I wouldn't be surprised if they sent a search party for us." Hope explained, trying to make sure Kane had enough room. Hope sighed, wishing their was a window or cracks in this supplies closet so they could see outside, and get some air in here.
"I wish you had some sort of super power to make light!" Hope said jokingly. She hoped that throwing that out there drew less attention to her kick, she didn't want anyone to find out about her powers.

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Kane nodded, waiting would be a wise idea, he laughed to himself silently, how did he not think of that? The teachers would realise that they probably hid, so they had to stay low. Technically, Kane did not have to stay with Hope, he didn't do anything to get in trouble, if he wanted he could walk away right there.

But he didn't leave her, even though he could. Something about her made him want to stay with her. He felt like he could trust her and depend on her, he didn't know anyone else who he felt like that for. Hope then joked about him having super powers, in truth he did have powers, but he wasn't sure if he should tell her.

Actually, he should, but now is not the time.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:43 pm

After about two minutes had past and Hope didn't hear any voices, she awkwardly stood up, pressing down her skirt so Kane didn't see anything.
"Alright, I'm pretty sure the coast is clear. We should probably go out through a teachers window or something." Hope suggested, cracking open the door. She looked around, and when she didn't see anyone, she opened the door halfway and walked out. "You know what, there are security cameras everywhere." Hope told him, waving at the one pointed at her general direction.

Hope looked at Kane and shrugged. "There are no adults around, lets waltz out the front door!" Hope said with a grin as she began to happily walk to the front door of the school. She was correct, no one was there.
"How about we go see a movie! I'll pay!" She asked Kane with a smile. For once, Hope had no care in the world, and it had been a long time since that happened.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:49 pm

Even if Hope didn't push down her skirt, Kane wouldn't have looked, he wouldn't have been able to deal with that, Kane could barely look a cute girl in the eye. Kane stood up also, not having the hindrance of a skirt and watched Hope look out the door.

Hope then suggested that they walk out the door, Kane wasn't so sure about that plan, he preferred to lie low and not do anything to get in trouble, but he had stuck with her this far, so he decided to walk after her, if somewhat reluctantly.

They arrived at the front of the school to find, true to Hope's theory, that there was no one at the front door. Kane put his hands in his pockets and looked at his feet, but he looked up in surprise when Hope suggested that they go see a movie Together? U-uh uh... sure... w-whatever you want... he looked back down in a vain attempt to cover how red his face was getting.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Hope looked back and smiled at Kane. "Well I guess we better get a move on! I'd hate for my dad to come to school.. He isn't the nicest person around.." Hope said with a grin. Her dad wasn't evil or anything, he just didn't have time for her "nonsense" so he often yelled at her for doing silly things.
Hope grabbed Kane's hand and began to run away from the school, off the school grounds, and into the city.

When they finally got a safe ways away from the school, Hope let go of his hand and looked up at Kane. "So, Tell me about yourself. I Just broke out of school with you and I only know your name." Hope said, smiling at Kane.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm

Kane nodded at her comment about how they shouldn't stick around for too long, they were supposed to be sneaking out of school but were just standing there! He didn't know how to respond to what was said about her dad, he didn't really know anything about him so he just took her word for it.

Kane became slightly embarrassed as she grabbed on to his hand and pulled him away from the school, he looked at his feet slightly, this was his default action when embarrassed it seemed. Once they were a good deal away from the school, Hope stopped, she asked him to tell more about himself I will, but for now we should get out of our school clothes. I'm gonna hide in this alley and do it they would stand out pretty well if they were both wearing uniform.

Kane went into the alley and started taking off his clothes, being conscious all the time of people seeing him, especially Hope. A few minutes later he appeared out of the alleyway wearing trainers, jeans and a hoody, if Hope had done similarly, or had not done it and was waiting for him, he would speak S-so... what do you want to know about me?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Hope nodded at Kane's plan, he did make a good point. Hope nodded and reached for her extra pair of clothes she always kept in her backpack..... wait... where was her backpack!!?!? Hope's eyes shot wide and she began to panic! If any criminals decided to do something, she wouldn't have her desguise anymore! They'd all know her secret! And now she'll probably get caught because she can't blend in!!

Hope took a deep breath. No body was going to mug them or anything... everything was going to be okay.
When Kane came back out and began to talk. Hope squealed and jumped. She turned and looked at him, her face red. "Oh Sorry, sorry." Hope told him, bowing three times out of respect. She was just doing this to herself, she needed to calm down.

Hope took one last deep breath and looked at Kane. He asked her what she wanted to know. "Well... for starters... Do you have any family? Where are you from? Favorite food or colors?" Hope asked plainly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Kane found her strange reaction to him coming out of the alley very cute, but he didn't show this, because he was too busy not making eye contact with her out of nervousness. She told him what kind of things she wanted to know about him, he took a deep breath and spoke I h-have two parents and I used to have an Uncle who I was close too, b-but he kind of... disappeared

As he spoke, he looked around, people were giving Hope weird looks, it was quite suspicious that a girl in school uniform was in the streets during school hours, Kane tried to ignore it and speak on I'm from this city, I was born here and I've lived here my whole life. I've been away on vacations, but this place has always been my home.

Kane sighed as they got more and more weird looks, even though he wasn't in uniform it was clear that he was playing hooky too, especially considering that he was hanging out with a girl in uniform. It was getting harder to ignore them, especially with the mutters My favourite food are nachos with cheese and I... he couldn't put it off any longer We should go somewhere else, we're attracting attention
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Hope listened to him with a smile. She wondered what it was like to be born and raised in the same town.
Kane began to look irritated almost, he then said they should go because they were attracting attention. Hope nodded, and looked up at Kane. "Well, I don't think going to the movies is any better. We could go to the park and walk through the trails. They're hidden from everyone else, and then after school hours we can come back out!" Hope suggested with a smile.

Walking down the street, Kane and Hope would look like an odd pair, seeing that Kane was over six foot and Hope was only 5'1. They sure do look odd.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:31 pm

Kane nodded as Hope suggested that instead of going to the movies, where there would be loads of people, they could go to the park and follow the trails, where they would be covered from sight by trees. Once she was done talking he nervously agreed to her idea, and they started walking.

After a few minutes, Kane realised that he had not asked her about anything, he felt the need to speak up so he did, but he still had the same quiver to his voice as always What about you? T-tell me something about yourself
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:14 pm

OOC: I'm back!!! Very Happy

IC:
Hope literally looked up at Kane and smiled. It was nice of him to actually break out of his comfort zone just to include her in the conversation.
"Hmmmmm." Hope said, rubbing her chin in a cartoonish way. "I have two parents and one brother, and one brother on the way. I was born in JumpCity but I was raised in Tokyo Japan. Hmmmm... My favorite food has to be sushi or shark fin soup, and finally, my favorite color is hot pink!" Hope told him, smiling.

" It's probably stereotypical for a girl from Japan to love sushi. There was a really cute sushi place just a few blocks from my house. The guy there knew me by name and always got me the same sushi roll, along with something new to try." Hope explained to him, smiling. Inside though, it made her sad to talk about her life in Japan, she misses it dearly.

While Hope was talking, she looked up to find herself at the park, she probably was already boring Kane to death. She looked around and saw that only adults and young kids were here, which definitely made them stand out. She found the running path and pointed at it. "If you go up there and stop at the fourth bench, there's a path that leads to this little pond. It's really secluded and I don't think anyone really knows about it, so we should be safe."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Kane listened to Hope talk on a bit about how she grew up in Japan and how she liked sushi, he noticed that she kind of lit up when she was talking about Japan, but at the same time she seemed quite sad, like she missed it there. Kane did not know what that felt like, but he could still feel sorry for her.

Pretty soon, they were at the park, Kane noticed that they were literally the only teenagers there, the only other people were adults and small children. Hope pointed out that there was a path up ahead that led to a secluded pond, where no one usually was.

Kane nodded at this information and waited a few seconds Sh- should we go there? I mean, if you don't want to, we don't have to his face reddened slightly, even though he was making a very simple statement.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Hope looked up at him and giggled. "Well unless you want to get caught and taken back to that prison where we call school, then I suggest we hurry." Hope told him with a smile. She would then begin to jog off, turning back at him, motioning for him to follow her.
After a little bit, Hope would stop at the fourth bench and look at Kane. Considering she half ran to this bench, she looked like she just walked out of the shower. She didn't even break a sweat!

"Well here's the path. I guess I'll take the lead!" Hope said with a grin. She would then begin to walk down the path, pushing most of the branches out of the way and constantly bending over so she would get hit by a branch. She hoped that Kane wasn't getting hit a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)   Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day... or is it? (Moon, PM me if you want to join)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next