Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Voting_barBird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Voting_barBird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bird Flu (Hive)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:31 am

Blake curled up on the nearby couch, watching Gilda carefully. "I'm sorry I made you nervous about doctors..." She said quietly, looking more like a cat than anything else. "OK, listen I know you're scared. I really hope you'll still take your medicine. You trust me and Ni-...You trust Nina right?"

((Sorry. Short post. I'm having a rough morning))
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:20 am

Nina gave a sigh and walked over to Gilda, starting to gently pull her sleeve up "you know I won't do anything to hurt you Gilda" she said softly as she looked to Blake and Gilda "both of you might want to close your eyes" she said as she got ready to inject Gilda. She would quickly stick it in and squeeze down on the back before taking it out and cleaning up the little spot of blood "there...wasn't too bad was it~" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Gilda's breathing quickened as Nina pulled up her sleeve. "I-I trust both of you, Blake." she said before clenching her teeth at the sight of the needle. She wasn't happy about the injection, but managed to endure it without striking out at Nina. She smiled afterwards, "It...wasn't thaa]t bad I guess, either way, there we go, all better...no more doctors ever" she said shortly, clearly not impressed by the experience.

Gilda looked over the two, sniffing loudly "Thanks for helpin me out guys."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:36 am

Blake nodded and almost went to sit with Gilda to comfort her but...wait...she's sick. She sighed and got on the armrest instead, twitching her ears and smiling. "Of course I'm going to help you Gilda. I always will." She said with a light purr, trying to comfort herself enough to deal with the germs in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:53 pm

Nina nodded "yeah, we're team mates Gilda, we look out for each other" she said happily as she'd cuddle Gilda a bit, not caring too much about the risk of flu, she could deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bird Flu (Hive)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3