Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bird Flu (Hive) Vote_lcapBird Flu (Hive) Voting_barBird Flu (Hive) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bird Flu (Hive)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:19 pm

The common room was littered with used tissues and boxes. In a chair sat a blanketed figure, sniffling and coughing. Gilda was rarely sick but the times she had been, long ago, she had been with her parents. In Jump city she had no one and no where though...except Hive.

So in the common room she sat, sniffling, sneezing and coughing. She sat clinging her knees with a tissue box next to her as only her face was shown outside of the blanket that covered her. "uuugh" she groaned, "someone get me cranberry juice!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:49 pm

Nina went down in the elevator and hummed as she walked in with some groceries, hearing Gilda just as she walked past the common room, blinking at the tissues and looking around "woah Gilda...you got the flu or something?" she asked as she set the groceries in the kitchen area and poured the cranberry juice then handed it to her "you want me to make you some chicken noodle soup too?" she asked curiously, it was weird to see the resident "tough girl" in such a weak state. Nina then picked up the trash can and started picking up and binning the tissues.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Blake, being the beast of sympathy she was, sighed as she smelled disease in the air. It was mixed with Gilda's scent and...yeah, the yelling didn't spare her ears anything either. When she came in to 'help' she didn't look particularly thrilled. The smell of disease is bad for any normal human, imagine with her cat senses.

"...Um...There there." She said, hopping onto a nearby ledge. "...Mkay now what do I do?" Blake had never been sick before. She always figured she had a better immune system, but she was more likely just lucky.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:30 am

Gilda merely glared at Blake. As irritable as Gilda usually was, she was even worse when she was sick. Luckily, she also didn't feel like moving thanks to a headache and stuffy nose making her breath out her mouth as she wiped mucus from under her nose with a tissue. So, no matter how annoyed she was at Blake, the chances of her actually getting up and strangling the cat to death were nearly nil....nearly.

"I...wou'like chicken noodle soup" Gilda said nasally before coughing into her arm and looking around the room miserably. " 'Nd I'unno what I got. Im jusss'ick" she spat out before coughing more, followed by sniffling. "I...don'need help if you got oder stuff tah do." she said, trying to salvage her image, she wasn't really up to it though. Unless she was forced to, she probably wasn't going to be moving from her current spot for the next several hours and even then she would just be going to the bathroom. "...where'd you come from?" despite her lack of wanting to move, Gilda had only arrived here an hour or three ago, taking shelter in the base upon realizing her current predicament wasn't a mere case of the sniffles. Unlike some other Hive members, Gilda did her best to only be in the base when necessary.

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:57 am

Nina smiled when Gilda said that she'd like some soup "alright, chicken noodle soup comin' right up! Moma Vulpes' style!" she said smiling as she rolled up her sleeves, donned an apron and started getting everything out of the shopping bags, she was going to cook something for lunch anyway but she would have fun working with what she had left over.

Nina started preparing the miso soup mix and let it start bubbling away in the pan, she then started cutting up the boneless chicken breast into little cubes, she also got out some fresh ginger as she had heard it was good for colds, chopping the ginger up into tiny pieces she then added the chicken and ginger into the stock, the aromatic smell of food began to fill the air slightly.

Once the chicken was tender she then added in some canned sweetcorn, some thinly sliced mushrooms, some sliced spring onions and a dash of soy sauce then she added in the wheat noodles, stirring it all around for a bit she then left it to cook, checking on it occasionally and getting out a bowl and spoon, she then added a tiny, tiny bit of chilli to help clear the sinuses.

Pouring it into the bowl that was on a plate with the spoon to the side, Nina carried it over to Gilda and smiled "bon appetite~" she said happily "if you need anything else feel free to ask, this reminds me when I use to take care of my little nieces" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:20 pm

Blake sat awkwardly for a minute before following Nina, hopping onto the counter to try and help her with...whatever was being done. Truth be told, she wasn't much use. Jeez, years of assassin training for what? All it did was make her completely clueless for daily things like this.

"I-I helped." She said standing behind Nina once they returned with the soup. Truth be told, she really didn't do much except grab things out of the cupboard since she was already up on the counter. That was really about it.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Gilda was...more than impressed by Nina's cooking. She hadn't had this kind of food in many, many, many, years. Even with her stuffy nose Gilda could smell how delicious the food was going to be before it was even out of the kitchen. It made her mouth start to water. She was looking forward to this! As the soup arrived Gilda carefully removed her blanket, revealing that she had shed quite a few feathers over the course of sitting.

She took the soup and, before waiting for it to cool much, took some into her mouth, she winced but also smiled, swallowing. "It's pretty good." she said, her sinuses clearing a bit thanks to the sudden heat, "and...sure you did Blake." she said with a sort of smug glare.

She took another spoon of the soup, blowing on it this time, she had already probably burned away half her taste buds, she needed the other half to appreciate this meal. While doing so, she realized that she should probably thank Nina for the meal. She wasn't very good at showing appreciation, but this was a special occasion. "Uh...thanks...for the food and stuff, means a lot, ya know?" she said, her eyes staring at some interesting bit of dust on the floor. "Haven't had a homecooked meal in...like, 15 years or somethin'."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:14 am

Nina couldn't help but smile when Gilda started enjoying the meal, nodding when Gilda thanked her "its fine, I've been practising my culinary skills recently to be honest, any excuse to make a meal" she said happily, her face then turned a little serious "once you're ready you should head to the med bay, they've got doctors and nurses there to help you, maybe they can give you some flu tablets or something, or even just some lozenges for your throat or one of them sinus inhalers" she suggested as she went and sat on one of the armchairs, taking off her apron and hanging it over the arm of the armchair.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:29 pm

"ACHOO....Im not heading to med bay, I hate doctors, their stupid a-...and..." Gilda blinked sleepily for a few moments, having lost track of herself, but she quickly shook her head and regained focus "And they're probably gonna poke me full of needles, and grab my blood and stuff. I won't be some," she took a long snotty sniff in, "experiment...or something..." She then went back to eating. "I don't trust him, ya know?" she was speaking about their leader of course, usually she might not say it so plainly, but after being dehydrated and hungry for a good while her lips were looser than usual upon getting something in her stomach.

"Something just isn't right."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:47 pm

Blake sighed and hopped onto the shelf behind Gilda. "Yeah...I hear you. I thought I knew him a bit better but...I guess things haven't been quite right lately." She shook her head, pawing at the chair Gilda was sitting in. "I'm sorry you aren't feeling well though." She managed. She wanted to be friends with Gilda but...she wasn't good at these types of things. "Will you go to the med bay if I threaten to rip their eyes out through their bums if they stick you with a needle?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:47 am

Nina watched Gilda and Blake and gave a soft sigh "I'm sure Mal is just trying his best to keep everything up and running for us, we are bad guys, its not uncommon in comics for the leader of a bad guy group to have more than a few secrets, if you want Gilda I'll stay with you in the med bay and make sure they don't do any weird experiments, I can easily rush them with my clones if I need to" she said before she paused and looked down, remembering her powers wouldn't work at all "urm...I've got my natural fox reaction time, you ever seen a fox hunt prey? Yeah they gather stuff in their head pretty quickly" she said with a smile "or both me and Blake can accompany you if you like, two heads are better than one in a situation right? Not that they'll even be a situation, they'll probably just give you some flu tablets that you can buy from a local chemist" she said, staring at Blake and Gilda the whole time.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Gilda smirked at Blake. Her offer was actually pretty tempting. Of course, that was before she went into another 'bout of coughing. That wiped the smile right off her face and replaced it with a groan. "I...guess I can go down there if you two go with." she paused and glanced at the two. "You'll stay with me right?" she said, trying not to betray how nervous she was going to be. "I mean, you don't need to go with me." she said calmly. She finished her food and then, very slowly, pushed herself up.

She stood still for a moment, dizzy. Her head felt drained, except for her sinuses, those stayed completely full. She glanced at Blake. "Are you...feeling all right Blake?" she said, slightly confused, but she was honestly to tired to care if Blake ignored the question completely. "Um....where's the med bay again?" she asked. Unlike the others, no matter the injuries she sustained, Gilda never went to Hive's med bay. She healed naturally fast enough that she didn't care...usually, but the Flu was a whole other monster. She healed from injuries! Diseases were...apparently different. "And...can, someone...help me..." Gilda drooped slightly, then fell towards the trash can she had previously been dumping her tissues into.

She vomited. "Definitely need the medbay." she said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Blake shrugged. "Of course I'll go with you." But..was she feeling alright? That's an...odd question. "What makes you think I'm not feeling alright...?" She asked somewhat nervously before hopping off the shelf and back to her feet. "The Med Bay is another floor down on the-" Then Gilda started puking and Blake turned pale. Paler than usual anyway. That's just...nasty!

"I um...yeah its downstairs..."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:07 pm

Nina nodded and rubbed her back, fetching a bucket from under the sink and handing it to Gilda "in-case you puke on the way down" she said as she rubbed Gilda's back gently "of course we'll go and stay with you, what are team mates for right?" she said happily, she fetched a glass of water too so Gilda could wash her mouth out.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:22 pm

Gilda held the bucket given to her by Emmi tightly, practically curling around it in her weakened state. Her wings were brought almost all the way in front of her, resembling a large feathery blanket. She tried to move pass her...incident, and answered Blake's question. "You're more relaxed...and you're sorta acting like a kitten." The disease hadn't made Gilda any less straight forward. She stumbled towards the nearest way downstairs, only taking a few steps before feeling dizzy, she didn't puke this time though, she was simply dazed for a moment.

BEfore reaching the stairs Gilda happily took hold of the water given to her by Nina, greedily gulping it down. She smiled, ever so slightly, at Nina "Thanks." she said before slowly making her way down the stairs, one by one. It was slow progress. Something had told Gilda that, at the moment, flight would be a horrible idea. Even with the slow progress Gilda couldn't help but stop and turn to look at the two, suddenly realizing something didn't make any sense. "Why are you two being so nice to me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bird Flu (Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bird Flu (Hive)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next