Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Voting_barBird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Voting_barBird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bird Flu (Hive)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Blake blinked and thought about that. Was she acting like a kitten? She was relaxed, yeah, but she was at home in a place where, for once, people weren't constantly trying to kill her. It's...well...relaxing. The more she thought about it though...she was tending to favor four legs instead of two almost, and she...liked to sit on shelves...and chase toys more than usual... "Ah...well...I um...yeah. That's a thing..." She muttered quietly, blushing.

As she and Nina tried to help Gilda down the stairs, she was asked a question she'd been asking herself for all of the members of HIVE. Why WAS she being nice to them? To any of them really? "Well...I mean...I spent my entire life locked up and being trained as a weapon and...now that I'm here I guess I just want some...friends?" Christ that sounded stupid. Especially for someone in a team of super villains. "I just...yeah...that's it."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:57 am

Nina smiled as she helped Gilda down the stairs, steadying her if she wobbled a little, she chuckled at Gilda and Blake's question and answer "it's simple you two, we're a team, we look out for each other, we wouldn't want any newbie replacing each other would we? We're like a little family...at least I feel we are" she said as she'd keep her arms hovering around Gilda and walked down the stairs with her slowly.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Family? Now that wasn't on Gilda's list of suspected responses. She couldn't help but think two new, apparently, friends were crazy for even wanting to be friends with her. But she would be lying if she said she couldn't use a few more friends. "So...you want to be friends with me." she paused, leaning against the wall of the stair well "That's....insane." she said plainly. "And while insanity makes sense for Blake the living weapon, you're like...the person who keeps everyone in line Nina." she said thoughtfully.

"Well, you two..I think you're crazy, but...sure, friends, that's cool." she said, withholding her happiness. Inside, she was just a bit thrilled at the prospect of having someone to talk to. Usually she spent her days flying and training with the nth metal(which pretty much boiled down to meditating). She might even be able to hang out or something.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:33 pm

Blake blushed slightly. Living weapon? Yes she'd spent her ENTIRE life being trained as an assassin by the Guild. Yes she'd spent what time she didn't spend training out killing people, and YES Gilda PROBABLY had better social skills than she did but...that's just rude. "Not a weapon here..." She said quietly, crawling down the banister instead of using the stairs. It was too clustered on them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Nina chuckled "hey now, just because I keep everyone in line doesn't mean I can't do it in a nice way, my mother always told me to be wise in life and make as many allies as you can, because you never know when you might need them, also, its just the fact we're a team, like I said, we need to look out for each other because for some of us, this is all we have" she said with a calm smile, she would stop with Gilda and would continue helping her down the stairs when she began to move again "we're almost there...I think" she said hopefully, she wasn't sure how bad Gilda was going to get before they reached their destination.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:58 pm

Gilda's eyes lowered as she heard Blake. She guessed that being called a living weapon wasn't the most flattering thing in the world. "Sorry Blake." she said, equally quiet in her response as Blake was in speaking until she looked back a Blake You're doing it again Blake." she said flatly, before coughing several times. Gilda wasn't sure whether this would be hilarious or annoying if she wasn't sick, but in her current mood, it fell into frustrating for no other reason than it being different from normal.

Gilda glared at the final door...she didn't want to go to the doctor anymore. It had seemed like a good idea at first, but now that she was here she was rethinking it. "Um....maybe I should just....wait this out." she swallowed down her upset stomach, apprehension growing. She turned and looked up at the stairs, they were almost exactly as unappetizing. She was between a rock and a hard place. "...all we have sucks."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:22 pm

Blake blushed and slid off the banister. "Well...I didn't have any room on the stairs!" She said frantically, walking down with the two of them until they hit the last door. Blake stood and took up the doorway, giving Gilda a firm look. "No, you're going to a doctor. The things we have are plenty useful. If anyone can help you, they can. Get in there." The girl who had been so quiet for her entire stay here was suddenly much more apprehensive. She was quite sure she was right about everything she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm

Nina nodded and smiled at Blake "she's right Gilda, they'll have proper beds for you to rest in and medicine to take away the symptoms, and we'll be with you the whole time, so there's no need to be afraid of anything" she said calmly as she would walk Gilda through the doors.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:16 am

Gilda stared at the two girls unamusedly. They really ere insisting that she go in there. Sure Gilda had agreed less than ten minutes ago, but that was when she wasn't right in front of the door!! Now she was staring the destination in the face and wasn't feeling so sick...except about what was behind the door. "If the doctors cut me up or put microbots in me, or give me a robot eye or something. I blame you two." Gilda said, slightly annoyed with the two, though she knew they were right. She let Nina walk her through the doors, only putting up a little bit of resistance.

"I hate doctors." she muttered, looking at the sterile environment. A doctor came up, looking rather stunned. "G-gilda...I haven't seen you since you refused your flu shot." Gilda looked at the ground "Yeah...sorry about your arm, but it looks like it healed?" The doctor held out his arm "Yeah, luckily." he responded bitterly, "What are you here for?" he asked her...before realizing she wasn't going to. He looked at the the other two girls pleadingly, "What's she here for?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:56 am

Blake walked in with Gilda and stayed very close to her. Almost on top of her really. Direct contact with Blake. That's rare. "Gilda is sick, so she needs some medicine and stuff." The most technical of terms. 'Medicine and stuff.' Truly words of Confucius. "We talked her into getting a shot or whatever, but she says no microbots or cutting her open or giving her robotic limbs. she climbed onto one of the patient benches and blinked.

"Personally I feel like she should be more concerned with unclean needles, or breathing trouble, or lacerations to her lungs..." Blake had a bad habit of going of on a tangent toward things people didn't want to hear lately, and unless Nina or the doctor stopped her she would go on for quite a while about all the things that could go on in a medical environment. No matter how unlikely or horrendous.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:58 am

Nina looked to Blake and pinched her mouth close with her thumb and index finger "don't make her more worried" she said with a sigh before she looked to the doctor "if it's okay with you, she wants us to stay with her to make sure nothing weird is done to her, but we're pretty sure she just has the flu so if you have any medicine we can take her back upstairs and give her some, because I doubt you'd want her hanging around here for too long" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 4:22 pm

Gilda's pupils shrank and her eyes widened as Blake talked, her knees felt weak. She hated just about anything medical, it had merely become habit for her, since her parents had never taken her to the hospital, warning Gilda that she would be taken away and probably experimented on if she ever went on her own. Over time that hate had turned into a phobia of the hospital. "I have to leave." she said, looking to the door weakly. "Please Nina, I feel fine now, really" she said, defeated as she said it. That was never gonna work.

The doctor frowned at the group. Though they were helping the bird girl down here, he wasn't sure Blake was helping her sanity much. "I'll get you some antiviral medication, but you'll have to inject it." he said flatly. He handed a syringe to Nina. "I'd prefer if you did it. Blake here might accidentally murder her." he said coldly. Gilda stood by, eyes fixed upon the syringe "Can't I have pills?" she said. The doctor ignored it. "She'll need a full syringe every day for a week, at least. She's probably gonna resist the medicine, not being human. So if shes still feeling bad keep going."

Gilda's face turned pale. She looked at Nina pleadingly and then, a bit more apprehensively, looked to Blake and then to the floor. "Doctors suck."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:24 pm

Blake sat in utter depression. Accidentally murder her? FIRST of all, she would never do that. SECOND, if she murdered someone, it was on PURPOSE! Third, she felt bad enough having ruined any chance of Gilda being willing to take the medicine, and lastly, STILL not living weapon over here!

She pushed past the doctor way more roughly than was necessary, probably shoving him into some IV unit that was nearby. "Yeah, hi, good for other things here." She hissed in a rather rude yet hurt tone. She grabbed Gilda and Nina and started dragging them up the stairs whether they were coming with her or not, Gilda probably was. "Most of the Guild doctors didn't...this one is just a complete ass." She said as her voice cracked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 11:54 am

Nina took the medicine from the doctor calmly "ugh...I don't like needles..." she muttered before she was suddenly dragged up the stairs "uhh....I suppose I can come back for the rest later then..." she added to her mutter as she started walking up the stairs by herself "don't get too hurt Blakey, I'm sure he didn't mean it" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:08 am

"...Doctors still suck." she replied to Blake bitterly before going up the stairs hurriedly. Usually she would have tried to defend her teammate but she wasn't in the right mental state to be defending anyone. She would have to beat the doctor up some other time, though she did keep in mind to comfort Blake in a bit. She covered herself as much as she could with her wings, her version of crossing her arms. As they got back to the living room Gilda immediately sat down, dizzy and her stomach even more unsettled from the hurried climb up the stairs.

"ugh, my head..." she said. She then looked to Nina apprehensively eyeing the syringe before looking over to Blake "You're right though...he was a jerk." she said, her voice shaking slightly. She considered drawing Blake in with a wing...but she was sick, no need to get others sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bird Flu (Hive)   Bird Flu (Hive) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bird Flu (Hive)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: