Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Vote_lcapThe fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Voting_barThe fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Vote_lcapThe fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Voting_barThe fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)   The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:26 pm

It was a hot day, people were in central park enjoying the warmth and the sun. Some played around, mostly children, some chatted with their friends and laughed, and others simply lay on the ground and let their bodies soak in the sunlight. One particular person however, was not here to enjoy the sun, the man in particular was here because he couldn't shake the feeling that something was about to go wrong.

The man had blonde hair, blue eyes and an attractive face, as well as a muscly and athletic body. He looked around the park, everything seemed to be normal, he was about to just leave, but heard a loud thud. He turned to the source of the sound and saw the source of the sound, it seemed to be a person, but a large could of dust rose up and covered his view of the person.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)   The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:25 pm

The obscured man walked towards a statue in the park and pointed to it. The dust cloud, seeming to have it's own sort of strange force within making it move. It flowed up towards the state, revealing the mans spiked blond hair. "Kill." He said. The cloud pulled off it, showing it half destroyed.

Hotwire had just finished handing over some crooks to cops on a building overlooking the park. That was some chase, but rooftops have little machines hear and there that assisted his capture. But then the screaming erupted from the park below.

"Never a dull moment." He muttered. Running down the fire escape.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)   The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Metamorphi saw the cloud of dust clear slightly, revealing a blonde man with spiky hair, he also saw it damage a statue! He narrowed his eyes, that kind of power would kill a human, and it didn't look like the man was concerned enough to stop himself going too far. He turned into paper and rushed towards the man, when he was close enough he jumped into the air and turned into steel in mid-air, he would throw his fist at the mans cheek with enough force to send him flying and bruise his jaw, that was a warning shot. He would land on the ground and glare at the man If you surrender yourself now, this doesn't have to get ugly!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)   The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:54 pm

"You dare defy me?" He yelled shaking his fist from the ground as his dust cloud swooped around and began to go for Metamorphi. All of a sudden, a vortex of air pushed it away, seeming to control it. Hotwire was standing there, ventilation parts and car mechanics whirling around his arm.

"Blown away? Good." He said as the man clenched his fist as he stood. The dust cloud began to materialize where the vortex wore off.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)   The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:22 pm

(OOC: Since you ignored it I am going to assume that the punch hit)

Metamorphi grinned, teeth showing in a cocky smile Do I dare defy you? It would be my pleasure! As the cloud of dust flew at him, he braced himself and raised his arms defensively, but he needn't have bothered. The dust was blown away by a blast of wind, as it was he turned into paper and dashed towards him while the dust cloud was still re-materializing, the fist that hit him before swung at his face and he turned into steel at the last second, adding impact to the punch, if it hit full force it would be a knockout blow.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)   The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:10 am

The man was knocked down for the count. Lightweight. However, his little pet was still going. He was getting a very bad case of deja vu here. 2 duststorms in one week. Ouch

"Well. I think I may have an idea." he said, before turning to the other boy. The cloud was advancing on them.

"Look, you seem to be able to become multiple materials... do you think you could become a large chunk of pharic quartz?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)   The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Metamorphi smiled as he felt the satisfying crunch of jaw bone against steel fist. He looked at the cloud of dust, which seemed to have a mind of it's own and was coming at them. He heard that his ally, which now that he has had a proper chance to look was just a nerdy ginger boy, had a plan, this piqued his interest I can do Quartz, yeah. What kind of plan do you have in mind? as he spoke, his body converted from steel to Quartz.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)   The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:31 pm

"No time to fully explain. Just go quartz and run into the cloud. After than, stand as still as possible." He said.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)   The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:40 pm

Metamorphi was told that there was not enough time It's not as if it'll be able to understand us planning anyway despite this he shrugged and ran into the middle of the dust and stood as still as possible, not moving a single muscle.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)   The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:58 pm

The dust cloud tried to eat away at Metamorphi, which would be a difficult task given he was already made of mineral. In that time, hotwire reached a hand out. There had been a small band playing in the park, so all of their amps and equipment was still set up. He raised his hand and the amps began to float, they orbited the dust cloud, too focused on Metamorphi to lash out at them.

They broke apart, and some other components from the bands spot floated to them. Hotwire made the final connection in his mind. And then he snapped.

A low pulsing feeling shot though the little sphere of the cloud. Metamorphi would feel his quartz body vibrate. It would feel... weird to say the least. But the dust cloud began to show signs of destabilization. "A resonance. I just love how you can tear small particulates to shreds with just the right frequencies."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)   The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:14 pm

Metamorphi was being attacked by the cloud of dust, it didn't hurt too much but it was still quite annoying, he wanted to try and swat them away, but loyal to the plan of his nerdy ally, he stood completely still. He could not see what was going on through his would be attackers, but then he heard some kind of pulse and felt a strange sensation in his body, he noticed that the dust was behaving weirdly too So how long do I stay like this?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)   The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:00 pm

"Just stay like that until... untilllll." He said. His computer was analyzing the molecular makeup of the dust particulates in more detail, calculating a second frequency. The next he needed. With a press of his computer, the speaker let out a sharp and shrill screech. The dust blew out, falling to the ground. Metamorphi would feel a slight ping in his back, but that was about it.

"And you're good." He said as the audio equipment fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)   The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:25 pm

Metamorphi patiently waited until his ally would do whatever he intended to do, he saw him do some stuff on his computer until the speaker let out an annoying sound that hurt Meta's ears. The dust suddenly started to fall to the ground, he felt a ping in his back, but it was nothing worth crying about. Since it seemed that his ally had done everything he had intended and the audio equipment had stopped letting out the pulse of sound, Meta deemed it safe to move around.

He walked over to Hotwire, turned to normal and held out his fist, indicating that he wanted to brofist his ally. Hopefully Hotwire would catch the hint or Meta would just look stupid, though then again he would also look a bit foolish. After that concluded he would turn around and walk over to the guy, he bent over and cuffed his hands behind his back. Then he would lift the man up, just as the distinct sound of police sirens would sound near the road. Meta indicated his ally to come with him and walked towards the exit to the park, where the police were waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)   The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fighter and the nerd (Hotwire)
Page 1 of 1