Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Nerd Haven (moon) Vote_lcapThe Nerd Haven (moon) Voting_barThe Nerd Haven (moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Nerd Haven (moon) Vote_lcapThe Nerd Haven (moon) Voting_barThe Nerd Haven (moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Nerd Haven (moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Nerd Haven (moon) Empty
PostSubject: The Nerd Haven (moon)   The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Comics... hotwire loved them. So when he heard through the internet grapevines that an awesome little store was situated right in the heart of jump, he had to check it out.

He walked in, causing the small bell to ring, giving Hotwire that nostalgic feel. He then walked down the isles upon isles of books, and began to browse.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd Haven (moon)   The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Ray was reading a new series recommended by her boss "Sword Art Online", when the doorbell rang. She put the book down and sat up right in the stool behind the counter. She looked at the ginger and sighed inwardly, another geek that's going to take half the rack of a comic book shelf. Or maybe all of the "Pretty Pretty Pegasus" books. Either way, Ray was smiling and being friendly, it was her job.

She popped a sour apple lollipop in her mouth and waited for him to ask a question.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd Haven (moon)   The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Hotwire picked a few issues off the shelf, and brought them up to the front. He wanted a small sample of the type of material this place had. When he got to the front, he saw a familiar person... more of a familiar hair color.

"I'm going to be checking out these and... wait a minute..." He said squinting at ray a little.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd Haven (moon)   The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Ray was sucking her lollipop when the ginger came up to check out his books. She checked them out quickly then waited for him to give her the money before she could give him the bag with the books. When the boy questioned her Ray looked up innocently with one bright pink eye and one grey eye. "Your total comes to 12.97." Ray told him as she brushed back her hair.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd Haven (moon)   The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Hotwire handed a ten and a 5 over the counter, then looked up as his eyes widened. That's where he had seen her before. He decided he could trust her. As ray went to open the register, hotwire would hold up his hand, it would glow, and the register would fly open.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd Haven (moon)   The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:55 pm

Ray took the money from his hand and right when she was going to open it, the register flew open. She looked up at the ginger, knowing he was a meta. Assuming that he was trying to take something from the register. Ray's hand glowed rainbow as she shoved it up to his throat. She was completely across the counter and her face was inches from her. "I don't care who you are, but you will not take any of this money." Ray hissed at the ginger, a fierce look in both eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd Haven (moon)   The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:04 pm

So it was her. Her powers were exactly the same. "I don't plan on it. I'm- uh... kinda surprised you don't remember me." Hotwire stuttered. A cute girl mere inches from him... this was taking it's toll.

"Sewers... two criminals... backs full of loot. A couple of guys jumped in to help you out... one was ginger... ring any bells? He continued.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd Haven (moon)   The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Ray loosened on his shirt a little and pulled down her shirt so her stomach wasn't showing. "So? Why did you throw open the cash register?" Ray hissed at him as she balled up his shirt into her fist. For a pretty girl, she had a quick temper.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd Haven (moon)   The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Hotwire settled a little when she put him down.

"You saw me in action... I figured you be able to recognize me from my face and powers. You gotta be subtle..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd Haven (moon)   The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:33 pm

Ray dropped him and crossed her arms. "Don't do something like that, I would have blown you out of the window if you pull crap like that." Ray warned him as put the cash in the register and gave him his change. "is that all?" She asked casually as she handed him the plastic bag filled with his comics.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd Haven (moon)   The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:35 pm

"That's fine." Hotwire said taking his change and comics, and then leaving the store. Note to self... go into that store at own risk.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd Haven (moon)   The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:47 pm

Ray waved as he left then went back to read her anime, quietly sucking on her lollipop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd Haven (moon)   The Nerd Haven (moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nerd Haven (moon)
Page 1 of 1