Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Vote_lcapHey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Voting_barHey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Vote_lcapHey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Voting_barHey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Empty
PostSubject: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:22 am

It was that usual time of day where the underbelly of Jump City rears it's ugly head. Midnight. While most of the City would drift off to the land of sleep, unbeknownst to what the criminal world is up to. The Docks of Jump City remain full of life. During the day, the docks would be packed out with merchant ships and fisherman. But at night, it was the scene of criminals importing things such as guns, weapons, drugs and more, but also the location of the Black Market - a trader's paradise, you could get anything here. This is where Quinn had asked Blake to meet her, in the Black Market. There was some honour among these criminals, and quite the public scene as it was full of many many people.

Sat atop one of the old, worn and torn abandoned warehouses which shadow covered the black market like a sheet. Quinn sat there on the edge, looking down as she kicked her legs back and forth waiting. She was waiting on the arrival of Blake before making any effort to climb down - and she doesn't need to purchase a kidney either. Tick, tock.

Last edited by Ama on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:15 am

Blake had climbed onto a warehouse herself, getting a good look at the crowd from above. It wasn't just the fact that Quinn had called her here, she actually did have a contract, which was the main reason she'd come by here. Looking right over the edge, the target was in sight. Sick guy had skinned his wife and was legitimately selling her organs and blood. That was messed up, and that meant he had accumulated himself a contract. Unfortunately, one that Blake had claimed. Dropping on top of him she crushed his body into the dirt and drove one of her hidden blades into the back of his neck, standing up and looking around. Everyone here was a criminal. There wasn't a single person here who would even dare to call the police, or to give out the information of the Black Market itself to the general public.

Blake looked at a particularly large guy who was staring, another member of the guild, actually. "Take care of this." She said, climbing back up in the blink of an eye and standing, looking out and looking for Quinn. "I guess I do need to talk to you Quinn..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:44 am

"Heyyyy Kitty Kitty...". Quinn said, perched up top as she saw Blake descend upon a stranger below - gutting him like a fish. A smile, Quinn was quite amused just be the reaction of those around Blake, they may as well continued shopping with how little uproar it caused.

"And I need to talk to you, also". Quinn said upon hearing Blake's voice. She figured Blake was a bit angry or upset after having left her to make a getaway alone with the cash they hauled from the bank robbery. Quinn knew that, and she expected it would crop up. Smile present, Quinn went on to speak. "But I get it, you're mad right? About the whole... leaving you to fend for 'yaself? Well, I'm sorry! That was stupid of me, buuut... I bet the Guild loved the haul of cash you brought back, right? ...even gave you a ball of yarn for 'ya trouble, right?". What's with heroes and villains having an animal counter part? Blake with cats, Quinn with snakes. Quite the trend. "Can't we forget about it? I didn't ask you here so we could have a long walk on the pier".
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:57 am

Blake turns and sits on her tile, itching her ear. "I'm not angry because I didn't have to try to evade them. It was childs play." Despite this Quinn kept going on and Blake assumed that she hadn't been paying any attention. "...who told you about my yarn?" She asked, suddenly looking much more fierce. Her yarn was hidden under a bed with all her other toys! No one could find it! It was freaking fool proof!
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:11 am

"You can't hide anything from me, Blake". Quinn's slithered all around the Guild HQ as a small baby. She knows every inch of that place, there is no hiding. "Buuuuuut, why I asked you here, is because I have an offer for you, from higher up the Guild food chain". Tiberius would be top of course, and then Quinn would only naturally place herself in that second spot whether true or not. "Seems you've been turning a few heads, Kitty Cat. So... Tiberius wants you, to join me, in HIVE. If you're interested, that is". Quinn said nothing for a few moments, letting what she had sink in. But of course, she forgot one thing. "I don't think 'no' is an option for you though". Is it ever an option for a Guild operative?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:19 am

Blake was a higher rank than Quinn in the actual guild. Shed done so much since she was a child with her rare genes, and rewarding her was so mind numbingly simple that she was almost a favorite. Now someone wanted her to join some kind of a hive? That's...a stupid name. "What's in it for me?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:26 am

The title of Favourite belongs to Quinn - and there are more than enough reasons as to why. Quinn has her own set of unique skills, plus. Snakes can eat cats, so that's Blake finished already! "I shouldn't even need to say what's in it for you, Blake. The leader of the Guild wants you to do something, so do it". That's all the reasoning Quinn ever needed. Working on a pure 'no questions asked' type of deal, a deal that many employers the World over favoured. It quite upset Quinn that she needed to convince Blake. Where's that blind trust at?. A sigh, Quinn continued on, a rather unamused tone to her voice. "Leave the whole 'Goodie two-shoes' attitude behind as well".
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:52 am

Blake sighed. She liked her job as it was and didn't want whatever kind of stupid promotion this was. But as it stands, she wasn't in a position to bargain. "Yeah, fair point. What do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:57 pm

"I was joking! Cheer up, will you?". A smile wouldn't hurt. "But next, ummm... Well, I think I have to bring you to HIVE HQ. But, uhh... that might be a problem". Quinn said, pointing from where she was sat out towards the Oil Rig off shore for a few moments. She knew Blake wasn't the biggest fan of water, so, this might be tricky. "...I have an idea of how to get there, I don't know whether you'd approve though...".
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:59 pm

Blake saw the water and blinked for a few minutes. She could swim, yeah. But swimming sucks. It makes her ears all sticky and that gets her bow stuck to it and that muffles her hearing and makes her uncomfortable and that makes her squirmy and that hinders her abilities and THAT JUST SUCKS.

With a grunt, Blake's ears drooped. "...what? It better not be swimming."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:04 pm

A deep breath, Quinn turned herself slightly to sit looking towards Blake. This was going to be tricky. "Now, just hear me out is all...". Awww shucks. "As you may know, I can... generate poisons. And one type of poison would knock you out for... 20 minutes? Something like that. Then I could get us across, somehow, by boat? It's just an idea. You wouldn't feel a thing". Apart from the initial bite of course.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Blake blinked and instantly nodded. Poison? No problem. She'd been poisoned plenty during training. Avoiding water? Anything was better than water. So instead she just held out her arm to Quinn. "So long as it doesn't kill me, hit me up. Water sucks."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:13 pm

A smile appeared across Quinn's face as she heard the enthusiastic response of Blake. It was quite odd really, no-one ever takes to being poisoned with so much enthusiasm. Blake certainly seemed up for the task. "Whoa! ...not yet. Think I'm going to carry you down from here without a boat? No chance!". Maybe Gilda or Pix would, but certainly not Quinn. "We're at the Docks, so. Shouldn't be too hard... let's get me a boat!". Quinn said as she slowly etched closer towards the edge. Feeling confident, the young assassin pushed off from the ledge, free falling down towards the ground below. The warehouse wasn't too big, no fear. She managed to propel herself downwards at such an angle that she could roll forward upon coming into contact with the floor - minimizing any damage. Rolling forward, Quinn was sat up on one knee, looking back over her shoulder to see if Blake was tagging along.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Blake watched before following. The small warehouse made for a safe drop, especially for Blake. Cats always land on their feet, ya know? Landing very gracefully next to Quinn, Blake surveyed the area with her night vision. "Only one guy on that boat." She said, sniffing the air. "The rest are shipments with a crew."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:37 pm

"Bingo". Quinn said rather quietly, like a whisper. Standing tall, she would head on over towards where the boat was docked. As she approached, the ship owner turned to greet her. "An' what can I help you with?". Slowly Quinn walked towards him, getting closer and closer as she spoke, eyes fixated on his right arm. Hmmm, wonder why? "Oh, I don't know... maybe?". Quinn then all of a sudden grabbed the man by the arm, biting down upon his arm with her snake like fangs, piercing his skin and injecting poison into the blood stream. As Quinn let go, the man fell down, screaming in pain as a sudden but intense burning sensation could be felt by him. He rolled around on the floor before rolling himself into the water. "Yarghhhh! We's found me a ship, lass. Yarggghh!". Pirate impression of course. Quinn bowed, gesturing for Quinn to hop aboard the S.S. Harlequin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)   Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Kitty Kitty! (Izzy & CB)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next