Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Vote_lcapThe Kitty Burglar (Ama) Voting_barThe Kitty Burglar (Ama) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Vote_lcapThe Kitty Burglar (Ama) Voting_barThe Kitty Burglar (Ama) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Kitty Burglar (Ama)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Empty
PostSubject: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:00 am

Blake walked through the streets of downtown. Petty theft wasn't normally her forte, but she was given her assignment. Orders were orders, and she knew exactly what she had to do. Stepping into a small convenience store, there was an overweight clerk at the counter and she sighed.

"Hey kid. Can I help you with something?" The guy seemed nice enough, and Blake almost felt bad about this whole thing. Almost. Blake stepped to the counter and sighed, pulling Gambol Shroud out and breaking it down to it's pistol form. "All I'm here for is cash. So just pass it over the counter."

The clerk groaned and opened the register. He was obviously familiar with the process, working in downtown Jump. Blake threw it all into a bag and stepped outside calmly, jumping onto a fire escape with her feline agility and sprinting up it before sitting down to count it. It had better be enough, or there were going to be issues.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:21 am

Killing was definitely more fun, but. Guild Assignments are Guild Assignments; best to do as you are told rather than face the sometimes fatal circumstances for not doing so. In Jump City you are never alone for too long, there’s always someone, somewhere, ready to stumble across you. This would be no different for Blake either, because she had been spotted. Not by the Police, and not by the heroes of this town – but by a fellow Assassin. Quinn.

“D’awww, look at you! Robbing the innocent! …modern day Robin Hood, huh?”. The sudden and unexpected voice of Quinn, who would be leaning over Blake slightly, watching as Blake counted the stolen money. She stood up straight just a few moments later, walking over to the edge of the building, looking down upon the street; lookout for any possible mishaps. “You made sure to tie up any loose ends right? Playin’ Cat and Mouse with the Cops isn’t how I wanted to spend my evenin’”. The last thing anyone needed was the JCPD turning up and patrolling the perimeter. Looking back towards Blake, Quinn moved away from the rooftop; best to avoid being spotted.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:17 pm

Blake looks up relatively unamused. She'd already heard Quinn coming thanks to her cat hearing. "I don't know about Robin Hood, but I try Quinn." She said quietly,

She went back to her counting. $142. That's not terrible. She gathered the money back up and folded it. It easily fit into her pocket so it was no big deal. "I see what you did there. Cat and mouse." She muttered, unamusedly flicking one of her cat ears. "Well regardless we can't. I was told not to kill anyone tonight if I can help it." She said, standing up and stretching. "Besides, why would they look right over their heads?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:45 pm

"Why not? It's as good a place as any". But then again, who is honestly going to bother walking up several flights of stairs on the fire escape just to take a look up on a roof, with only minimal chance of finding anything of interest? Not many. Which is sort of why the criminals of Jump City rule the rooftops, sorta. "So, how much you got? Hundreds... thousands... maybe more?". Quinn would enquire, curious as to how much one could get from just a simple store in Jump City. Never know, might be a quicker and more efficient way to earn some cash instead of, you know, the whole killing thing.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Blake sighed, standing up. "Just 142 dollars. It's nothing impressive, but it's something." Looking over the side of the building, there was a cop car at the curb finally. Apparently it had gotten called in but there was no real response. Probably because Blake hadn't gone the hostile route with her robbery. She just politely asked. "Right now, I'm just trying to decide if this is actually going to be enough for whatever they want me to do. Something about infiltrating a crime ring I guess. I don't know all the details, they never tell us anything."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:38 am

"Well, Blake. How about you and I go after a little more? Can't imagine anyone being pleased with just 142 dollars". Quinn was oblivious to the presence of the Cop car. But even that won't be a problem if the two are to go fetch some more cash. 142 dollars doesn't really sound impressive, a couple thousand dollars, certainly. "Unless, you know... you're not up to the task...". A slight roll of the eyes from Quinn, trying to entice Blake into heading back out for another steal; one with more profit. Casualties may follow.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:09 pm

Blake hadn't been watching Quinn directly, instead she'd been peeking over the rooftop, the left half of her bow shook as she listened carefully for the cop. "Yeah, that sounds alright. He thinks I made my way toward midtown, so you can make the call of where to go." She took a step back and gestured across the rooftop for Quinn to lead the way. She knew she could keep up with her. And unlike Blake she seemed to have luck on her side when it came to robbery.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:59 am

"Oh, no, no, no... Blake... This, this is your moment to shine... I'm just here to help". Quinn would say with a wide smile, letting Blake take the lead here. So long as some mischief is involved; Quinn doesn't particularly mind. "But, if you think 142 is enough then... when you turn it over, please leave out my name, yes?". Well, if Black gets a talkin' to. Quinn sure doesn't want a part of that.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:27 pm

Blake groaned and stepped onto the edge of the building, tasting the air like a cat. The cops were definitely heading in the opposite direction. "I didn't sign up for this..." She muttered, jumping off the side and tossing Gambol Shroud into the side of a building, swinging across the highway and landing on the other side. She knew Quinn didn't have a grappling hook or anything, so she stopped to wait for her.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Quinn leapt off from the rooftop towards a lamp post, which she then rather flawlessly without much effort swung around, and down onto the floor. However, she was now presented with a new problem. Blake was on the other side of the road, and well... it just so happened at that exact moment, several cars were speeding by; traffic. Quinn stood there on the side of the road, an unamused look about her, rather impatiently waiting there, tapping her foot as cars sped by. Alas! A moment to cross, in which Quinn simply darted across the road to catch up with Blake. "...aaaaannnnddd that's why I stick to rooftops, mostly".
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Blake laughed at Quinn as she climbed up to join her. "Jeez, waiting for traffic? What are you, some kind of normal human?" She snorted and dropped off the side of the building, landing on a fire escape and then jumping the the alleyway below. "There's a store right next to the bank over here." She said, stepping around and realizing what she'd just said, looking over at Quinn. "Quinn...I know what you're thinking...we are not going after that bank. I can't handle that without killing and neither can you."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:15 am

Forget what Blake said, it didn't even register with Quinn. As the bank came into focus, Quinn's eyes lighted up as though it was Christmas already. It was just there on the street, like a big ol' Xmas Turkey, ready and waiting to be carved. With a wide smile spread across her face, Quinn licked her lips before speaking; she could taste the reward already. "Oh Boy. Oh Boy, Oh Boy! Blake! We shou-... no, we HAVE to go for this bank... it's perfect... this is your Golden Ticket!". Not in a Chocolate Factory sense. But the spoils of such a venture would be grand, and certainly make a noise within the Guild's ranks.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:25 am

Blake blinked and followed Quinn toward the bank. "Quinn, that's a really bad idea right now. I'm not supposed to kill anyone! This is a REALLY bad idea!" She sighed, realizing there was no way to really stop her. "Come on, give me a break Quinn!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Quinn would slowly begin to come to a halt, stopping only a few mere yards from the bank. A deep breath, Quinn turned around to face Blake; a tired expression over her face. "Who? Who told you to specifically avoid killing anyone?". Good question. "Ever thought, maybe... just, maybe... whoever it is wants you to, show some initiative? You only get the best rewards when you take big risks". That's why when you work with Quinn, for the most part; expect an audience with eyes on you. Go big or go home. "Plus... orders, like rules. Sometimes need breaking".
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Blake bit her lip and looked at the central bank of Jump City. She hadn't gotten to her current position in the guild just by sitting around, and obeying orders, that was true. But this one seemed like a pretty important one to avoid major investigation! Mass homicide is USUALLY a pretty big red flag! "Fine, but if we face mass homicide trial, it's all on you. Not me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitty Burglar (Ama)   The Kitty Burglar (Ama) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitty Burglar (Ama)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next