Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPeaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Voting_barPeaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPeaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Voting_barPeaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Peaceful Hell (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Hell (open)   Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:17 pm

"Mr. Hecoro! What are you doing?"

Marleigh set aside the plate was wiping and walked over.

"You should go back to the nurse's office to rest! A couple of hours of sleep is not going to whip you back into shape after losing consciousness from fatigue! You should take better care of yourself! As the person in charge of this kitchen today, I cannot allow you to engage in any further work today! No sane supervisor would!"

She had raised her voice but was not quite at the level of shouting. She simply wanted to convey the urgency of the issue and her concern towards his well-being. She could not help but wonder how such a supposedly smart man could have so little common sense.

She grabbed the mop from his hands. It was surprisingly easy. He did not have a very strong grip. It was further proof he was not in his best condition. Then again, Marleigh did possess extraordinary strength when it came to cleaning, so she would have been able to take it from him either way.

"You should go back to bed. It is for your own good."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Hell (open)   Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Dravocn felt ashamed of himself again "Idiot!" he thought to himself again "You blew it you moron! you shouldn't have worked so hard ... if you worked at a calm pace you could've talked to her more and made a friend ... don't you get it! That was the whole point of doing this now you wasted a lot of time sleeping and she doesn't want you to work anymore either meaning no more talking!" he started to get so worked up that he was getting woozy again and got even more angry at himself. Dravocn looked at her and smiled and said to Marleigh "It's okay, I want to work... really... I want to talk too...." He started to quiver "I... want... a friend..." he passed out on the floor from stress, shame, and anger. As he was unconscious he screamed in hatred of himself in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Hell (open)   Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:50 am

Marleigh was honestly troubled. As far as she was concerned, Dravocn's actions and thoughts were difficult to comprehend. Why go through all this effort to make a friend? In the first place, Marleigh would not have realized his intentions without him saying it. Clearly he did not go about it the right way.

With a sigh, she once again rang the nurse's office to have someone carry him off to bed. This time, she gave specific instructions not to let him leave until he was sufficiently rested. When the man who was the nurse's aide arrived to pick-up Dravocn, she handed over a letter with a message for him to read when he woke up.

The letter read: "Mr. Hecoro, I hope that by the time you are reading this, you are feeling much better. It was pleasant talking to you these last few hours. Though I would really advise against heavy physical labor from now on. It does not seem to suit you at all."

"I had heard what you said earlier about wanting to be my friend. Feel free to think of me as such. I cannot promise that I can think of you in the same way, but know that I can certainly respect your diligence and dedication to your work. You are a good person in my point of view. Though perhaps you need to work on your social skills a bit."

"I still have a couple of hours left as of this letter's writing. But most likely I shall be long gone by the time you wake up. In that case, this is goodbye for now. If I ever take a stroll near the school, I shall be sure to say hello."

"Warm regards, Marleigh Garrett"

She enclosed a business card in the letter.

A couple of hours later, her shift for the day finally ended and she was on the main road leading up to the school, heading in the opposite direction. She wondered if Dravocn had already woken up as she headed home.

(OOC: She's still in the area. It's up to you if you want to catch up or anything or we can end there)
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Hell (open)   Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 am

Dravocn jolted out of his screaming slumber and the nurse gave him a note, it was several hours after he had again fainted and he was rather disappointed at the fact that she does not consider him as a friend... the nurse smiled as he should be perfectly fine right about now ... since he had slept for several hours. Dravocn thanked the nurse and the nurses aid and ran out of the school ... due to school being out for the day... Dravocn dashed towards Marleigh in the cold. "Why? Why do you not consider me such ... I've tried harder than my body can handle and you turn your friendship away from me? I'd like to know why? Tis' true i do not hold very good social skills but i do other things that should get me some if not any friends... I don't understand..." Dravocn asks both himself and her in anger and sadness.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Hell (open)   Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Marleigh did not stop but at least slowed her pace so that Dravocn could catch up. Was she surprised that he would turn up again now? After an entire day of putting up with him, she sort of already expected this would happen. His desperate question was also along the lines of her expectations. She sighed. For a supposedly smart man, he seemed to be lacking understanding in other important areas.

"Did I not tell you that you should be resting in bed Mr. Hecoro? At this rate, you will only pass out again. I would feel a little embarrassed to have to call the nurse's office a third time today to carry you back in."

It was a small dose of humor to try to calm him down. Though every word about his condition was very true. He really should not be up right now, let alone running and shouting.

Marleigh spoke in a calm impartial tone. "Mr. Hecoro, how would you define a friend? What does the word mean to you? And what makes you think everything you have done until now deserves to be 'rewarded' with friendship?"

She paused to allow him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Hell (open)   Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Dravocn looked puzzled due to Marleigh telling him to go back to bed ... he felt fine, just emotionally exhausted but her question did not surprise him he had been asked that question before long ago and then turned down but regardless he answered her anyway with a logical demeanor "Friend, noun, definition one, a person whom shares a mutual bond of kindness and willingness to do things with the other parties involved. Definition two, a person whom is honest, loyal, kind, and generous to the other parties involved." Dravocn pauses in both interest and displeasure as to the last question "I believe i have earned friendship from you because I was in all intents and purposes acting in the first definitions manner... that being I went out of my way and pushed my bodies limits to, how i hear people say now a days, hang out with you. Heck, passed out twice and after both times i rushed towards you just to do it again. Am I wrong for thinking I could do something like that for that purpose?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Hell (open)   Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:33 am

It was a textbook response. Marleigh expected it but hoped she would hear something more. She really hoped there was more to this man than someone who simply took the logical approach to things. Because from her experience, friendship was not something that could be understood by logic alone.

"By that definition, you could say that I am already your friend. Kindness, honesty, generosity and willingness to do things with the other party are all conditions I can confidently say that I can meet. But can you still call me a friend if I tell you that my motivations for doing so are out of respect, courtesy and general care for a fellow human being?"

She paused for a bit to let him grasp her words before continuing.

"Mr. Hecoro, anyone can be kind, honest and generous to another. You see it in families, friends, acquaintances and even total strangers. If those are the only things you look for in a friend, then all you will end up with is a long list of nice people."

She paused again, taking a deep breath,

"That last query was a trick question. Friendship is not rewarded or earned. At least not true friendship. It is ultimately based on your feelings."

"To reiterate what I had written in my letter. I am happy and honored to hear that you consider me to be your friend. But is the resolve behind that feeling of yours so small that it is shaken so much just because I had told you that I may not share the same sentiment?"

"Mr. Hecoro, you try too hard. This is not something you can expect to attain overnight. There are exceptions of course, but that is precisely what they are. Exceptions. Today, you set your expectations too high."

"This will not be the last time we will meet. For now, take some time to reflect on what friendship really means to you. There will be plenty of chances for kindness and generosity. What you are looking for will come to you eventually. You just need patience."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Hell (open)   Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:33 pm

Dravocn stopped and looked at the Marleigh with interest and disappointment. He didn't understand how one can consider another a friend when the other doesn't. He states calmly "I can understand how my actions seem over the top, however I would like to mention that i'm not very skilled at this sort of thing and though this may seem like i'm trying to induce pity upon myself but this is not the case... I simply wish to make at least one mutual friend before I have to pay the ferry man. It is to my understanding as well that you have found me to be an irritant and I have wasted both of our times in this endeavor and I apologize for doing so and also for hurting you, your pride, your feelings, and or otherwise." He smiles bows as he says "I bid you ado." He starts to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Hell (open)   Peaceful Hell (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Hell (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2