Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Vote_lcapPeaceful Wanderings [Open] Voting_barPeaceful Wanderings [Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Vote_lcapPeaceful Wanderings [Open] Voting_barPeaceful Wanderings [Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Peaceful Wanderings [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful Wanderings [Open]   Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 4:49 pm

It was a warm day in Jump City, and everyone knew that. There were lots of citizens out at the parks, or just simply outside, enjoying the weather. The spring air was filled with pollen, which unfortunately activated allergies, but besides that, it was very nice outside. The weather was supposed to be like this all day long, so the day was filled with activities for the residents of Jump City to do. There were going to be festivals, spring sales, and all kinda of things that celebrated the day. Apollo didn't understand what all the excitement was about — it was just a nice day with nice weather. It wasn't like it was a day of importance. Or maybe Jump City didn't receive much weather like this? He hadn't been living in the city for that long, so he couldn't have known.

Apollo preferred to be away from all of the excitement and celebration. He'd rather enjoy the day by himself, watching the festivals rather than being in them. He enjoyed the sound of silence, and appreciated the feeling of serenity that he had whenever he was alone. It's not that he didn't like other people or being in the company of others, but he wasn't exactly the most social person. Not everybody wanted to be friends with a vampire, so he got used to being in the company of himself for most of his life. Here in Jump City, where nobody knew of what he was or who he was, it was serene and different. He could live without being isolated or segregated.

The Observatory seemed to be a great choice to relax and be at ease without the thought of being disturbed. Apollo wasn't knowledgeable in the area of sociability, so he wouldn't exactly know what to say or how to act if someone came up to him. He wouldn't mind someone coming to join him, but it was just that he didn't know what to do. All for him to act off of would be his instinct things to say, and he didn't even know if his instinct was appropriate through a human's perspective. He made it to the top of the Observatory, and looked through the telescope for a moment. It still worked; it was admirable that it was abandoned but still functioned correctly. Apollo laid down and rested, basking in the serenity of the silence around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Wanderings [Open]   Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:52 pm

"Mind if I join you?" Regardless of the answer, Dar would sit about 10 feet away from Apollo. Laying on his back, he used his arms as a pillow and stared up at the sky. "It's a beautiful day. Peaceful." Dar took a deep breath, relaxing.

"I used to come here to calm myself. I had a bit of an anger problem. Still do, I suppose. But there's something almost surreal about this place, day or night. It has been a comfort."

Dar closed his eyes. He almost seemed like he was about to fall asleep. "If I wanted, I could just stay here forever. Free from stress. Free from anger. Perhaps, that would be better. What do you think? Why do we do...anything? Why struggle when all we need to do is exist?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Wanderings [Open]   Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:23 pm

"It's your choice." Although the male seemed to already be there, so his answer was unnecessary. He inhaled deeply before returning to his previous position on the floor — the stranger didn't seem hostile or threatening in any type of way, but that didn't mean that he wouldn't keep an eye on him. If he let his guard down, he was vulnerable to anything, and he didn't want that.

Apollo didn't respond to Dar, not knowing what to say. It seemed like more like something that somebody would say if they were alone, and trying to get their thoughts out.

"We can't exist if we don't do anything, and if we do something, then we struggle. It's just the way life works. No struggles mean no existence." That was something that Apollo knew, even though he wasn't philosophical. He just applied logic to his ideas, and then inspiration came flowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Wanderings [Open]   Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 2:49 am

"And what is your struggle? What is it you want to do? If you exist, then there must be something." Dar had adopted Apollo's logic. He was serious, too. He wasn't mocking the vampire, he was just applying the man's own logic for his purposes.

"To struggle means you struggle against something. It is by our conflict that our opponents also become real. What is it you fight against? A beast? Society? Nature? Yourself?" Dar chuckled. "I hope I'm not being too nosy."

Dar could sense energy coming from Apollo. This man was powerful, and thus useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Wanderings [Open]   Peaceful Wanderings [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Wanderings [Open]
Page 1 of 1