Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Voting_barA surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Voting_barA surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A surprise visit. (Dar)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit. (Dar)   A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:49 am

Why would Jemmy try the same thing again and expect a different result? For most people, it was the definition of insanity, but not for Jemmy. For her, that was how life turned out.

She smiled when Annie said she would love her. "Thank you. You've made a good choice, Annie. Of course I'll love you back. You're good, and you deserve to be rewarded for loving me. The first part of your reward is some information."

Instead of speaking, she sent a telepathic message to Annie.

'Nothing I do ever turns out the same way twice. I have no sense of stability. Maybe this time it really will bring me happiness. Maybe this time I'll do a better job. It's the only way I know how to live.'

She looked Annie in the eyes. The girl really seemed upset. Jemmy hadn't been thinking of Annie's feelings during her rant. She had been so focused on herself. But then again, herself was the only thing that mattered, right? She spoke again.

"I'm really glad that you have Kasha. I really am. He sounds like a good friend. But other than you, whom I've just met, I have nobody. I've never had anybody. Nobody would ever decide to love me on their own because...because they're all stupid. But I need someone to love me, and that need has gone unfulfilled for thousands of years. I don't care what kind of love is better. I just want to get love in some form, so I have to do this."

Jemmy walked up and patted Annie on the head. "Of course, I'm very happy to have you now. I'll play with you and bring you gifts and stuff." Jemmy frowned. "I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings, but you alone are not enough. I need more, and I'm going to get it."

Jemmy suddenly disappeared without a trace. Her balloon went with her. A few seconds later, they both reappeared again, with two gallons of chocolate ice cream. Jemmy placed them, along with a spoon, on the ground in front of Annie. "Ice cream is your second gift. I'm sorry if I scared you. I can be scary sometimes. Anyways, I hope the ice cream will make you feel better. I know it always works for me."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit. (Dar)   A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:43 am

Annie and Kasha were somewhat disappointed that what they said didn't have the kind of impact that they were hoping for; but at the same time they weren't surprised that it didn't.  As Jemmy explained more, they started to understand better.  Unloved for thousands of years?  Annie had no idea how that could feel.  It must be awful, and she could now understand why Jemmy would use most any method to get it; regardless of whether it was right or wrong or what depth of love it was.  She must be totally desperate and half crazy after being alone for so long.  It made sense.  Annie couldn't believe that NO-ONE would be willing to love Jemmy.  She knew that there were a good number of people in the world that would be willing to love her, but she had probably scared them off with things like threatening to kill them.  

One thing Annie knew for certain though, Jemmy needed friends.  Friends that loved her, cared about her, were willing to listen to and help her; and Annie and Kasha decided that if they could be that kind of a friend to her, then they would.  They didn't like her attitude, but they understood why she was that way.  They didn't like how she was selfish and inconsiderate of others, but maybe they could help her to see the world and people in a different way.  As Annie received the telepathic message, she felt a form of disapproval and worry that she might go through with it all.  But maybe, if Annie and enough other people chose to love her, they could get her to feel like she didn't need to get EVERYONE'S love.  Because that was impossible; but a group of people that greatly loved and cared about her certainly wasn't.  

Annie remained clinging to her Kasha as Jemmy walked over and patted her on the head; all the while Kasha gave Jemmy a stare that said better watch herself around Annie, and be careful with her.  He was very protective of Annie, and though he didn't expect Jemmy to hurt her, he always leaned on the side of caution.  

Annie blinked when Jemmy suddenly disappeared; but Kasha sat still, knowing from a bit of mind reading that she would soon return.  And she did; with ice cream.  Annie listened as Jemmy apologized, and recognized the fact that she could be scary at times.  It made Annie feel a little better.    She looked at the ice cream though, and wasn't sure what to do with it.  Ice cream was tasty, but wasn't very good for nourishment; or to fill an empty belly.  Plus, she couldn't eat all of it right now; it was too much.  What was she going to do with all of it?  She didn't have a freezer.  It would probably end up melting and spoiling.  Still...she was thankful for it.  She wiped her eyes and responded, "Thank you Jemmy...  I don't know what to do with all of it; but I guess I'll have some for desert."  She picked up her sandwich again to continue eating it.  Sandwiches and ice cream...an unusual breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit. (Dar)   A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Jemmy smiled. She was glad that she could help out her new friend. Everyone liked ice cream. She thought about blackmailing some rich person to bring Annie some food every day, but she seemed content with Kasha providing for her.

She wished that she could just solve all of Kasha's problems, but she couldn't. Not right now, anyways. One day Jemmy hoped that would change.

Jemmy knelt down and hugged Annie. She looked at Kasha, aware of the familiar's protective feelings. "Don't worry, Kasha. I won't hurt her."

She stood up and looked out at the city, less upset than before. "Anyways, watching you eat is making me hungry. I don't want to eat what little you have." She turned and faced her friend. "But I'll make sure to visit you a bunch. Is there anything else you need right now? Something I can get you?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit. (Dar)   A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Annie paused from eating her sandwich as Jemmy leaned down and hugged her, and looked up with a small smile. She felt better due to how Jemmy was being really nice to her. Kasha continued just to stare at Jemmy. He was no longer so much worried that Jemmy would hurt Annie, and more just studying the girl.

Annie listened as Jemmy stood and said she didn't want to eat all of Annie's food. She looked in her bag; there were 3 other sandwiches in there, but Kasha told her not to argue. If Jemmy could get two gallons of ice cream in a mater of seconds, then she would be able to take care of herself.

Annie thought about Jemmy's question, and a few things came to mind. A soft mattress or something to sleep on would be nice. Her clothes also needed to be washed, but she could do that herself. Though...it would help if she actually had some soap or detergent to wash it it with; and some for herself too. Not able to think of much else at the moment, she replied. "Well...I could use some soap. For my clothes, and for me too..." She didn't want to ask about a mattress or anything. She felt like that would be asking too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit. (Dar)   A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Jemmy smiled and patted her new friend on the shoulder. "You know what? Why don't you just pick it all out yourself? Close your eyes." Whether Annie complied or not, the two of them would be teleported across town, right into a big, super store. Thankfully, there was nobody around them, although the security cameras would certainly see them. Jemmy didn't know that cameras existed, though, so she wasn't worried at all.

Jemmy's balloon had come with them, but Kasha was notably absent. It wasn't like Jemmy wanted to leave him out. She could only teleport one other person. Of course, her own familiar went everywhere she was, so Red didn't require any effort. Hopefully, Kasha would be okay with the quick field trip. It wouldn't take long.

"They have everything here," Jemmy said, holding her arms out to the sides and spinning around. "I think they have thievery insurance or something, too. So we're not really hurting anybody. Go ahead. Pick out whatever you want, and it's yours." Her smile grew mischievous. She had heard what Annie had been thinking earlier. "They have beds, too."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit. (Dar)   A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:44 am

Annie blinked and responded, "Um...Okay." She closed her eyes, and Kasha was suddenly alarmed when the two of them disappeared. What just happened? Annie opened her eyes and looked around to find herself now in a large store. She looked around; "Wha-what just happened? Where are we?"

Annie stood up after she realized the answers to those questions and looked around at the store. They sure did have a lot of stuff... Kasha did indeed mind being separated from Annie with no warning ahead of time, but he could tell that Annie was safe and so he lay down where he was back at the old house. He didn't appreciate Jemmy doing that, though he knew at any time Annie could summon him to her if she needed.

Annie looked at everything they had, and Jemmy said that they even had mattresses, and Annie blinked. Did she read her- oh...wait...ya she did. Annie had forgotten that Jemmy could read minds. She thought about what to get; though she didn't like stealing. As much as she needed things, she still felt bad whenever she stole to get them, and decided she would take only what she really needed.

She didn't notice the cameras as she slowly started to browse, first getting a pack of three bars of soap. It wasn't that big...probably wouldn't even be missed...she hoped. Next she went to find a scrub brush and a hand towel; she got one of each of those. Next was laundry detergent. She found a nice, gallon jug of it; enough to last her for quite a while. It was heavy though, not the kind of thing and 8-year old could walk around with very easy. she pulled it off the shelf and set it down at her feet, then looked around; she hoped nobody saw them. She figured this was enough...she didn't want to take too much; a mattress would be WAY too much. "I think this is all I really need..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit. (Dar)   A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:11 am

Jemmy nodded once Annie said she was ready to go. She had been eating a freshly opened bag of chips, and she had to swallow before she spoke. "Yeah. I don't even know if I could teleport the mattress to be honest." Plus, she didn't want to make Annie feel uncomfortable or guilty. That wasn't what friends did.

"Hey you!" A man yelled, running down the isle. He recognized Jemmy from many nights of her stealing from this store, caught time after time on the security camera. He knew she could just disappear in a moment, so he was moving fast, trying to get to the little girl before she could get away.

Jemmy did not seem alarmed. Instead, she touched Annie on the shoulder and they both disappeared, along with all the stuff Annie had picked out. The red balloon once again went with them.

A moment later, they all appeared back in front of Kasha. Jemmy finished licking the chips off of her fingers, and then ate the bag. She suddenly froze and looked at Annie, hoping the girl didn't think she was strange. Most people didn't eat the bag.

"Well, that was fun," she said, hoping to distract Annie from the bag thing. "I hope you got everything you wanted. I don't think that man was very happy to see me. I wonder how he knew I was there."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit. (Dar)   A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:27 am

Annie listened as Jemmy said she probably couldn't take the mattress with them, and she nodded. She then spun around at the sound of a man yelling at them, and got that feeling of guilt you get when you've just been caught red-handed. Her eyes winded a bit and she was about to turn around and run, when Jemmy touched her shoulder and she suddenly found herself back at the old house with Kasha again. She blinked, momentarily confused by that as she looked around, until she realized she had just been teleported again.

Kasha blinked and immediately lifted his head from where he lay to look at them. Annie looked back at him, then both turned to Jemmy as she...ate...a bag..of chips. Literally. That was a strange thing to watch...not something people really did. It kind of weirded Annie out a bit

Annie blinked as Jemmy started talking, knowing it was to divert her from thinking about Jemmy eating the bag. She could understand that, and nodded as she looked at the things she had gotten. In response to Jemmy's question she said, "Um...I think so..." She still felt bad about stealing it though. Kasha stood up, walked over to Annie, and rubbed his head against her. Annie stood just looking at them; thinking about what she would now do with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit. (Dar)   A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:28 pm

"You feel guilty?" Jemmy asked. She could feel it in Annie's mind. The girl was not proud of what they had done. "How else are you supposed to get stuff? What gives that store the right to not give you stuff you need?" She huffed. "Money is just a mean way for people to keep everything to themselves. Some cultures don't even have money, and I'm sure they're a lot happier. If I had my way, I'd erase it from existence, but some Order must be maintained. That's the rule."

Jemmy smiled suddenly. "But some Chaos must exist, too. It must always exist. See? It's not a bad thing that we stole that stuff. We were keeping balance. That's my job, you know. I have to spread Chaos to keep Order in check. And I suppose I should be getting back to that job."

Jemmy knelt down and hugged her friend again. "I'm glad I have you for a friend. I'll make sure to come play with you a whole bunch. I've gotta go now, but I'll see you later."

She waited for any farewells that Annie might give, and then teleported away, taking her balloon with her.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit. (Dar)   A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:40 pm

What gives the store the right?  Those things BELONGED to the store.  The store owned them, just like Annie owned her blanket, and her coat.  She had a right to them and a right to keep them; the store had the same right for their things.  Jemmy said that some chaos must exist, and Annie didn't understand why; but she didn't argue.  It did kinda make sense, order and chaos balancing each other out.  If that was what Jemmy was doing, balancing things...then it made sense, and..at the same time didn't.  ...  She just decided not to worry about it.  Hopefully Jemmy didn't steal too many things from that guy...

Annie smiled a bit and hugged Jemmy back.  "Thank you Jemmy.  It does get lonely here sometimes.  Take care; and try not to get in any trouble."  She waved goodbye to her new friend, and after she disappeared Annie and Kasha sat there for a moment.  Annie then looked to her familiar and asked, "Emta renche?", which meant roughly, "What are your feelings toward Jemmy?"  In his mind Kasha was a bit deep in thought; thinking about the costs and benefits of being friends with the shivering Lord of Chaos.  He knew that being Jemmy's friend helped Jemmy to get the love she needed, and that Jemmy could help Annie as well.  Still, a person like that could potentially cause problems; and possibly end up dragging Annie into them.  They would just have to wait and see what happened.  Annie blinked at theses feelings, and was just a bit concerned.  "Kasha?"  Kasha blinked, and looked back at her.  Feeling her slight worry about what Kasha was thinking, he moved to softly nuzzle her and sent a message via telepathy.  -It's alright Annie...don't you worry about a thing.  I'll take care of you as always.  Don't forget now; you've got a sandwich to finish.  So eat up.-  Annie giggled at the nuzzle and the response.  Like her hungry belly would really let her forget something like that...  She kissed his cheek and said, "Ma-si.", which was like saying 'thank you' and 'okay' at the same time.  She turned to her sandwich and continued to feast on it; while Kasha lay down and returned to losing himself in thought about the situation.

[END OF THREAD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit. (Dar)   A surprise visit.  (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A surprise visit. (Dar)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2