Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Vote_lcapUnexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Voting_barUnexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Vote_lcapUnexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Voting_barUnexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow)   Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:26 pm

After the events which took place two weeks ago, Lilith decided to break the news to the others sins, even though she was sure they knew already. It didn't hurt to try to convince them of her innocence before they jumped to conclusions, she knew that they'd think she killed Greed.
Lust, dressed in a tight black dress and tall black heels, walked up towards Wrath's house. She looked uncomfortable to be there, she didn't want to ask for help from any of her siblings. However, if it meant "finding" Greed, then she'd do it.

Lilith walked up to the front door and knocked, crossing her arms to keep in some warmth from the cool night.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow)   Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 6:50 am

Two weeks ago, Kyte had felt it. He didn't consider himself any kind of sensory type, but perhaps that's where Rico got the ability from. Ever since they had gotten into Jump, Kyte had been able to sense his siblings. Not enough to really find them or anything. The only times they were readily apparent were when they were right in front of his eyes. But when one suddenly dropped off the earth like that...Kyte tended to notice.

He had Rico confirm that, indeed, Greed was gone. She seemed sad, and the news tore Gluttony apart, but Kyte kept a close eye on her. What he didn't tell Gluttony, however, and what he had told Rico not to let her into, was that there was a similar presence there.

Perhaps Lilith wished to free herself from suspicion by waiting for a while. But two weeks was longer than a sin should have waited. They would have known immediately. So when Kyte opened the door and saw her, he slightly narrowed his eyes, stepping outside and shutting the door behind him.

"The hell do you want?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow)   Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 3:49 pm

Gluttony had felt it too, with a devastating effect. The girl had already been in an unstable condition. The only thing keeping her from ripping into human flesh and tearing bodies limb from limb was the nth metal rock hanging from her neck. However, when she felt Greed's presence vanish from this Earth, and was confirmed by Kyte's reaction as well, she had to lock herself away.

Fear, anger, confusion, sorrow all swirled into a single desire. To eat. She ate and ate and ate some more. Thankfully her big brother knew not to let her out of the house in this state, and she was smart enough to keep that necklace on at all times. However, she was starting to get anxious, wondering who could have done this to her bubby. She knew he couldn't have killed himself even if he had wanted to. The girl had watched him jump off the top of a bridge and land on the concrete below and survive. So, who had the strength to do it?

One person, no, Sin, came to mind, but she tried to shake that thought away. Gluttony still loved each and every one of her siblings, however, this particular woman was on the bottom of that list, while she still hoped to have a loving relationship with her bubby.

Right now, she was in the middle of doing some research, trying to find any kind of lead she could to follow, but everything was hitting a dead end. When there was a knock on the door, Gluttony sniffed the air. Not pizza but... there were two scents she knew quite well. Her eyes went wide and she raced down stairs, just in time to watch Kyte close the door behind him. The girl growled, smelling the air again. She was right. The aromas of Greed and Lust had been intertwined... Kind of like how Kyte and Bow's had been a little while after they started dating... No.

A hunk of metal hit the ground in the living room right before Gluttony suddenly appeared behind Lust. Her eyes were blood red and a snarl was present on her face as she pressed her hand against the small of the woman's back. "You have five seconds to convince me not to end you where you stand. Go."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow)   Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:44 pm

Wrath was as equally as unhappy for Lust to be there as Lust was unhappy to be there, making her feel slightly better. "Trust me, I wouldn't be here if I didn't have to be..." The Sin began casually, looking up at the taller sin. "I'm sure you felt it too so-" Lilith began but was stopped when a crash rang out in the living room and she felt a hand on her lower back. Lust rolled her eyes and grabbed Gluttony's hand so that her Nth metal bracelet would touch the girls skin.
"Now if you could stop threatening me, I can tell you why I'm here." Lust growled, smacking Gluttony's hand away and gathering herself again. "I'm sure you both felt it when it happened... but I wasn't sure what it was.. but when a week passed and Greed didn't visit me like he told me to, I just assumed he went off to do his own business... but..." Lilith explained, trailing off. "All I'm asking is for help to find him" She spit out finally.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow)   Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 7:07 am

As soon as Lust moved to grab Gluttony, Wrath drew one of the handguns from behind him, putting it right up into her neck. "I don't care if Gluttony just told you that she was going to carve you into meat confetti slowly with a butterknife. Harm one hair on her head and you're gonna lose yours." The gun remained, and if Lust made any attempt to move it, he'd fire it right next to her eardrum and rupture it with the sound before replacing it.

If Lust was paying attention, she would see he was holding a knife in his other hand. And she had probably seen that knife before, previously in the possession of Greed. "We know why you're here, you brainless excuse for a Sin. Luckily, if you wanted help finding Greed, you came to exactly the right place. I'm sure you were wanting to use my contacts. But you didn't factor in something. Probably not your fault, since I'm sure you were unaware."

"But Gluttony here? She has a nose better than a bloodhound. In case I need to spell it out for you...she can smell Greed. And judging by the way she's prepared to rip you into little pieces..."
Kyte pressed the gun into her skin a bit. I'm guessing she smells Greed on you. That, put together with the fact that Greed left his nth metal knife for me at another address...Greed knew he was going to die soon. This has to be obvious even for you; Greed, showing generosity?" He let that sink in for a bit. "Maybe you should absorb that arm of hers. I mean if you've got nothing to hide, Lust, we can just give it back later."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow)   Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:47 am

Gluttony growled as the woman smacked her hand away, but let it happen without any counter measures. However, she didn't speak for her big brother. He hadn't told her about the knife or anything, so she was just as surprised to hear about it as Lust surely was. The girl though was starting to tremble, not in fear, but in anger. Maybe she had been around her brother for too long, but, Gluttony was downright wrathful.

As soon as he told her she could absorb her arm, Gluttony grinned and teleported to the side without the nth metal bracelet, putting her hand on her elbow and quickly trying to suck it into her pocket dimension. "With pleasure~" All of this occurring within a single second. If she succeeded, she would then rip off the connection at her shoulder, causing the woman immense pain.

Whether or not she was successful, the girl would then side step next to her big brother Wrath and growl. "Unless you have absolute proof that you are not my bubby's killer, you're dying on this doorstep. I don't care how much I love you, I LOVE GREED MORE!!!!" She would then lung at her throat trying to take a bite out of it. Again, she wasn't in a stable state of mind.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow)   Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:43 pm

More and more threats, she didn't know why she bothered to come here in the first place. They both were so brainless to jump to conclusions as so, just using her scent and a knife as an excuse to kill Lust was quite lack luster. For both of them claiming to be good, they really sucked at it. "I don't know why he gave you a rusty knife." She sighed, keeping a straight face as they continued to threaten. "She's smelling Greed on me because we had sex, a lot of it, does that answer your unstable questions?" Lilith answered flatly, obviously not amused by any of it.
Wrath gave the order for Gluttony to absorb her arm, making Lust twist out of her grasp and under the gun pointed on her head. When Gluttony jump at her again, Lust would flick her wrist and her Nth metal whip would snap at Gluttony's face, leaving a nice gash on it if she hit.

"I don't know why I bothered in the first place.." She mumbled angrily, walking away from the two. "I'm going to hell and getting him. I'll tell daddy you said hi." The sin mused, walking off where a black armored vehicle would pick her up and drive off.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow)   Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected visit (Kyte and Bow)
Page 1 of 1