Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Vote_lcapfirst day of training(pika) - Page 4 Voting_barfirst day of training(pika) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Vote_lcapfirst day of training(pika) - Page 4 Voting_barfirst day of training(pika) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

first day of training(pika)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Dagger frowned, he was just improving something he could already do, instead of something new? That seemed like a waste of time, but hey, Shawn was the boss, he said to himself in his head. He followed Shawn into the workshop and whistled Nice place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Seeing dagger frown bloodmoon sighed and said, "This is very different than a survival bow this is how to make a bow that you can use for battle and the process will be slow it will take weeks maybe even a month now lets get started" bloodmoon went over to the bins that heald the woods and started to pull out strips of bamboo, yew, and ash he then set them at a work station before getting into a draw and sevearl books each on a step on how to make a bow he set them in order and grabbed a buleprint of one of his battle bows that he thought dagger would do well with and set them on the work space he then turned to dagger and said, "This i wish for you to learn on your own with my help only when you have a question when you can't find a answer in one of the books and this is how i learned to make my bows.""
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:28 pm

Dagger looked down at the task ahead of him, well, that sounded hard, oh well, better get cracking. He bent over the desk and started making the bow. (OOC: idk what to do, soz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Bloodmoon watched as Dagger got started using the tools to lamanite the diffrent woods together and walked over to his arrow section and started to craft several of very different lengths while checking every now and then on how dagger was doing. After several hours had passed he would have dagger set the start of the bow in a set of vices so they could sit properly. Bloodmoon would offer dinner before making sure dagger got back to the walking trails alright.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Dagger wiped some sweat off his forehead and smiled when he was offered dinner Sure thing, thanks (OOC: This is so short >.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:52 pm

(it's fine like I said didn't want to expalin the long process to make a good bow.)

Bloodmoon headed down stairs and set two bowls of rabbit stew to preheat as he pulled out several packets of spicy deer jerky to snack on till the stew heated and offered dagger some.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Dagger took some, glad to be taking a break after those hard hours of work, he ate some deer jerky and relaxed So... why do you live out here so far from civilization?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:01 pm

"It goes back to when I was three I was kidnapped by a dark magic user named Hades he used a dark ritual that required the defiling of a holy temple he chose Artemis's temple but the ritual was messed up thanks to the wolf spirit that was the guardian of her temple fused with my soul to save it from the demon that was fusing with my soul. Before hades could do anything to reverse what happened he was expelled by Artemis and I lived with the wolf spirits pack for a week when I was found I was sleeping inside the pentagram sleeping with wolves. When they took me back to the orphanage they feared me as I wandered around looking for my soon to be best friend and just staring at the moon. We lived in the woods since we where ten. So I prefer the woods they are home to me and it makes my wolf side happy.", said bloodmoon as he pulled out the bowls of stew and handed one to dagger.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Dagger listened intensely, eating his stew as he did so. He didn't have anything to say, at least not anything smart or intelligent. He twiddled his thumbs awkwardly for a few seconds So uhh... he thought of what to say for a few seconds ...this soup is really good...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first day of training(pika)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4