Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Vote_lcapfirst day of training(pika) - Page 3 Voting_barfirst day of training(pika) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Vote_lcapfirst day of training(pika) - Page 3 Voting_barfirst day of training(pika) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

first day of training(pika)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:16 pm

"Follow me" said Bloodmoon and began to head east deeper into the woods till he had traveled down a well trodden path large enough for one person he then went off the trail till he can to a snare that had a rabbit caught in it removing the snare Bloodmoon quickly cleaned it and put it in the sack and then went to the other traps after collecting all the animals he reset them and made his way back to the house and deboned everything and set the bones aside to make broth and placed the meat in the freezer and pulled out a bowl of chili and said, "Did you eat Alex if not grab you self something from the fridge there is soup chowder and chili. There is also some smoked meats that can be cut to make a sandwich."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Dagger followed Bloodmoon to the woods until they arrived at the snare, he watched how Bloodmoon cleaned it very carefully and did so with every other snare, he also remembered the routes for future use, which was surprisingly easy with Daggers intelligence. When they got back, Daggers stomach rumbled Some food does sound nice he made himself a sandwich and sat on the couch as he waited So how long until we resume training?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:49 pm

"As soon as I finish", said bloodmoon After finishing his food bloodmoon got up and rinised his bowl he then said, "Now I have a question would you like to learn how to make a bow and arrows that way you have a secondary weapon to use when you run out of knifes to throw or that way you could make a weapon say you end up in a survival situation that can't be handled with knifes? The reason I ask is if not I can start to teach you how survival."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:02 am

...You want to teach me about survival? he thought about it for a few seconds, it wasn't a hard decision Sure. So how do I make a bow? a secondary weapon would be a useful thing to do, besides, who could say no too learning a useful skill, especially someone aspiring to be a hero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:39 pm

OOC: you want it to kink not snap and you do not want me to go into detail on how to do this this would be extermaly long if I did so

Bloodmoon waited until he was answered and then said, "first the easy one the survival bow." and then walked back outside and showed dagger how to bend the branch to test it and then to see how it broke weither it snapped or kinked, how it bounced back after it was bent and how to tell what was dogbane, milkweed, yucca or nettle to make the cord out of, and what was maple, willow or dogwood for straight arrows how to clear them of knotts and how to bend them straight by heating the crooked spot.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Dagger watched carefully, listening patiently until he thinks he understands it Okay, let me try now he walked a few metres away and found a stick just lying there, he bent it but it broke, he picked up another one and bent it, this one kinked, he found some yucca for the cord then looked for something to make an arrow with, he found some dogwood and cleared it of knots and bent it straight. He tested his makeshift bow, firing the arrow at a tree, his archery could of been better but the bow and the arrow were good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Bloodmoon nodded dagger was doing good and looked to the sun and noticed that it was about midday by now he should have been doing his tracking by now but he knew that his schedule would have to adjust with training Alex. Sighing he turned to Alex and said, "Now we need to start picking up the pace I am behind by no fault of your's My schedule will need to be adjusted it seems." now that you have your survival bow make a few more arrows it is time to work on your tracking skills I will go into the woods and leave a trail for you to follow as you get better at tracking I will make the trail harder to spot." Bloodmoon then got up to go make the a trail for dagger to follow.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Bloodmoon thought that HIS schedule was affected? Dagger was supposed to be at school right now, he probably needed to drop out of school at this rate. Nevertheless he waited a few minutes and made arrows until he decided it was time to start looking for Shawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Bloodmoon stood in a tree and watched as dagger entered the forest and began to make his way through out the woods in a effort to distract dagger but he would stay out of sight but would always direct dagger back to the trail he had made if he followed before vanishing within the forest.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:05 am

Dagger stood up, tossing aside an arrow he made and went into the forest, he followed the track carefully, Dagger had a good eye and was able to easily follow the trail, he was smart and wasn't easy to distract, so he was able to follow pretty well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:50 am

Bloodmoon smiled dagger seemed to do well when tracking the trail though it was oblivious and easy to follow before jumping down behind dagger to see how well he would react to a sudden surprise. but he now knew that he made a good choice in training dagger.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:55 am

Dagger frowned as the trail seemed to end, he was pretty sure trails were not supposed to do that, at least, they didn't as far as Dagger knew Maybe it's some kind of... he whirled around quickly after hearing a strange sound, his heart lept up too his mouth but he made no sound, he pulled out a knife and prepared to fling it only to find it was just Bloodmoon ...trap. Crap Shawn, don't do that, you scared the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:04 pm

"That was the point you never know when your going to be ambushed however you did have a good reaction time glad you didn't throw the knife though." said bloodmoon with a smile and started to head back.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Dagger frowned I didn't throw the knife because I saw it was you but he sighed regardless and followed closely So, what's next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:59 am

"more bow and arrow creation only these will be like a hunters bow but better quality." said bloodmoon as he went into his house and up the stares after going to the last room in the hallway he opened the door to reveal a bow workshop with several different types of bows and arrows in veriouse states of construction one was in braces to let the wood set right another was being stained and was at the halfway point one needed stringed then there was several strips of wood to be used to make a bow yew and osage orange, rock maple, elm, ash, oak and even bamboo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first day of training(pika)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next