Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Vote_lcapfirst day of training(pika) - Page 2 Voting_barfirst day of training(pika) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Vote_lcapfirst day of training(pika) - Page 2 Voting_barfirst day of training(pika) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

first day of training(pika)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:49 pm

(OOC: Are you making this up?)

Dagger listened carefully to Bloodmoon, he nodded to show he understood then turned his attention back to the target, he threw the knife exactly as he was told, getting the technique just right, the blade sank into the target with the sound of metal piercing wood, whatever that sounded like, it was good, but no better than the modified hammer throw attempt, he literally hit the exact mirror of the first knives position I wish I could call that an improvement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:00 pm

Bloodmoon's eyebrow rose dagger really did have skill with knifes but this was just him standing still the test would begin when he would have to do this on the run and not have the optimum conditions when he threw. But said, "Practice those two throws till they become natural for you then we shall see how well you have to do this on the fly and then next would come teaching you how to survive in harsh conditions." bloodmoon then turned and began to practice shooting his bow while dagger did his throws.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:11 pm

Dagger frowned, he was hoping for more than just two throws, or maybe it was just two for now. Nevertheless, he did as he was told, after a few minutes, he would occasionally hit a bullseye, after a few more minutes he would be hitting a bullseye more often than not, although it was still not perfect, when he got more confident, he would throw at much further targets, barely getting it on the board at first, then he would be getting closer, after 10 minutes, he would get the occasional bullseye, he would keep on training until he was asked to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Bloodmoon stopped after awhile and noted that dagger had improved by a small margine and said, "That is enough for now keep practicing those throws once you have mastered those I will teach you more. Now its time for more dodge training only this time I want you to return fire that way I get some in as well and you will last longer."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:28 pm

Dagger listened to Bloodmoon's instructions, he had a sudden realization and walked slowly backwards, he would not last long if he did not keep some distance between the two so he'd have time to react when the attacks started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:31 pm

Bloodmoon knocked out his bow again and stared to fire a arrow and let it fly while he waited for an attack. His eyes hard ready for a fight but not expecting much of one.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:55 am

Dagger ducked to the side of the arrow, this would of been impossible were it not for the extra distance he gave himself, and flung a knife back at Bloodmoon, it would hit his thigh if he did not dodge it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:23 am

Bloodmoon quickly setped to the side but he only just avoided the knife he was at a disadvantage long range and rushed toward dagger while firing three more arrows to keep dagger dodging so he could get close. He then would go for a swip with his clawed hands.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:35 am

Dagger ducked under the first arrow, jumped sideways to avoid the second arrow, took out a knife and used it to block the third arrow which he had jumped in the path of to avoid the second arrow. Dagger then threw the knife at Bloodmoon before jumping back to avoid the knife, he wasn't stupid enough to block it again, even a monkey learned from it's mistakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:52 am

Bloodmoon dropped to all fours to avoid the knife and activated his wolf cloak making him faster and harder to hit zig zaging bloodmoon lept at dagger like a wolf. Poncing on it's his prey.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:59 am

Dagger widened his eyes, he was not expecting that, he tried three times while running backwards to hit Bloodmoon but all knives missed because Dagger couldn't keep up, he tried to duck under the pounce, but he was too slow and was pounced on Oww... at least it was better than last time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Bloodmoon got up and said, "indeed better but you could have threw me off Alex if you could get your legs around my waist then twist to the right or left and you would revesed the hold there is always a way out in a seamless fight if you can find it."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Dagger frowned I thought the whole point of dodge training was that I failed if I failed to evade the attack, which I did, I assumed trying to escape was pointless he was frustrated that he did not know that, also that he failed, mostly the latter. He got too his feet and stretched So what next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:20 pm

"That would be my fault I did not want to hurt you if you did not react quick enough if you were my enemy I would of started throwing punches aim at your face and my hands are iron I have never really taught someone to fight so if you can find someway out from now on take it. As for what we are going to do next go and check my traps then I'm going to eat you should as well if you have not ate then I can show you how to make a longbow while I fill a couple orders." Said Bloodmoon as he began to walk out of the cave to go gather his collection bag and cleaning supplies.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:30 pm

Dagger smiled It's alright, you don't need to apologize he said slightly sarcastically he walked a few feet the realized that he didn't know where the traps were Uhhhh, where are the traps?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first day of training(pika)   first day of training(pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first day of training(pika)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next