Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Looking for training(dar) Vote_lcapLooking for training(dar) Voting_barLooking for training(dar) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Looking for training(dar) Vote_lcapLooking for training(dar) Voting_barLooking for training(dar) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Looking for training(dar)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for training(dar) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:50 pm

Bloodmoon sighed as Hephaestus flashed out of the room at the Olympian sweet at the local hotel and the news was bad he couldn't have his arm repaired and was now left with one arm well at the current situation no arms as his remaining arm now had to be modified to have a automatic crossbow installed if it could be installed that would take several months of training to get down alone. It also it meant a change in the way he fought while he could use his strength still his style was based off being a wolf and fighting at times with all fours but that was now impossible and he couldn't really use the sword that he had taken and he couldn't go back to the celestial  plain as he was needed here on earth with the alien threat and Ares couldn't leave said plain to help him. Getting up bloodmoon walked to the door and opened it." After leaving the lobby bloodmoon began to walk around the residential district with a almost beaten look on his face. Not caring where he was going when he looked up he saw a very familiar face though he had only seen it a few weeks ago for the first time but what drew bloodmoon to him was the fact that the boy wielded a great-sword and seemed to wield it as though it was a light blade instead of a heavy sword as not many could throw one the way he did in the forest.

Sighing again bloodmoon made his way after the other boy swallowing his pride and used his wolf cloak to quickly catch up to the other boy and got in front of him completely to block the boy's path and said in a tone that spoke on how little he asked for help and how little he social interaction with people, "Okay this may sound weird and you don't even know me but could you help me I lost my arm in the battle with the aliens last week and with it I lost my ability to use my normal way of fighting however I was able to get a hold of one of their swords however I don't know how to really use one and was wondering if you could train me?" Bloodmoon looked down at the smaller boy his eyes where full of desperation and rage at having to admit weakness to another being yet still held a broken look to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:48 am

Dar stopped as Bloodmoon stood directly in his way. He recognized this strange, one armed man from the first invasion wave of the aliens. Bloodmoon had fought bravely on that day, although he had possessed two arms back then.

Now he wanted Dar to train him?

Dar, despite his violent nature, was not without compassion. In his own eyes, he liked to think of himself as a generally good person most of the time. Still, he didn't know why he had to train this wolf skin enthusiast how to use a sword. Truth be told, Dar was hoping to improve his own swordsmanship.

He crossed his arms. "Let me see the blade." What kind of weapon Bloodmoon actually possessed would determine Dar's answer. He was not familiar with all types of weaponry, and an alien sword definitely had the chance to be strange. Dar would examine the sword, its shape, and anything else that was interesting about it.

"Why should I train you? What can you offer me in return?" Dar was kind and helpful to those who were otherwise helpless, but he had seen Bloodmoon fight. Even without an arm and his normal weaponry, the man was hardly defenseless. Still, he knew the drive of a true warrior. If Bloodmoon could produce a satisfactory answer, then Dar decided he would train him.

He might even get some food out of the deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:45 pm

"I can give you a meal as of right now and if you train me a sparing partner once I have developed the skill to satisfaction as well as money for the training. The main reason I am asking for the training is while I can still effectively fight I will be little use in a large battle like we had to deal with in the woods and the bridge without being a liability and that is one thing I can not stand for is to be a liability." said bloodmoon a wolfish gleam in his eye's and his will to fight some what returning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Dar smiled. Food, money, and a training partner. Those were tempting offerings. Of course, Bloodmoon also mentioned that he couldn't defend the earth from the Zydon without being able to fight effectively. Dar identified with that sentiment. He would go crazy if he couldn't follow his convictions.

"Very well. Come with me. We will begin training immediately."

Dar led Bloodmoon to a abandoned gymnasium. There didn't seem to be anyone around right now. He picked up a wooden broom handle and tossed it to Bloodmoon. "For now, this will be your weapon. Once your skill has improved, you will be worthy of the blade."

Dar picked up a broom handle of his own and started sparring with Bloodmoon. "I know you are a warrior, so I will not waste your time, nor will I go easy on you." Of course, that wasn't technically true. Dar was not using his powers right now. He was attacking Bloodmoon with only the power of a human, relying on his weapon skill to keep the advantage. Still, he was striking at Bloodmoon with purpose and hurtful force. Occasionally, he would give some word of advice, telling his student to keep his feet a bit wider apart, hold the 'sword' in a different way, or explain simple parries.

Bloodmoon was a quick learner, which relieved Dar. He didn't want his time to be wasted, either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:45 pm

Bloodmoon smiled slightly as he he was told that his training would start right away before following the teen and was lead to a an abandoned gym and was tossed a broom handle as Dar picked one up as well. Bloodmoon listened to Dar as he said that he knew was a warrior and would not waste his time and that his new mentor would not be pulling punches. Bloodmoon merely nodded before they began needless to say he got beat badly at first as Dar struck hard and with a purpose.

As they started again Bloodmoon picked up where he could block naturally and with following Dar's advice when it was given most of the time it was to keep his feet apart a bit wider or to hold his "sword" in a different angle or the like. At times bloodmoon would try to add his wolf like abilities to the spar manly his enhanced speed but would be met with minimum to no success though he didn't really expect much as of right now and it would take time before he could truly mix the skill he was learning and his abilities smoothly.

When they would stop he would see that dar seemed pleased with his progress which was good enough for Bloodmoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Dar was indeed pleased with Bloodmoon's progress. He had never really considered himself a teacher, so he knew that Bloodmoon's success came from his intelligence as much as any instruction Dar might provide.

A few times, Bloodmoon tried adding his powers to the strikes, attempting to empower his attacks to make them faster. The result was underwhelming. Eventually, of course, Bloodmoon would be able to use his powers and his swordsmanship in perfect harmony, but it wasn't that time yet.

Dar shook his head. "Do not rely on your power," he said. "If you do that, then you will stay weak. Physical might does not add to your fighting ability, it multiplies it. Ten times ten yields a hundred, however, ten times zero is still zero. Before you add your power, your fighting skill much reach ten." It was a philosophy Dar lived by. He did not use his powers, impressive as they were, unless he needed to. He didn't want to rely on his strength, for doing that would make him weak. "Do you understand?"

Bloodmoon's skill was improving. Dar began attacking with feints, defending with parries, and punishing with ripostes. At Bloodmoon's current skill level, he wouldn't be able to defend well against these techniques. He had to learn that combat with a sword was as much a mental contest as a physical one.

After the lesson had been learned, Dar started to explain how Bloodmoon could effectively parry his opponent's attacks. It was different from simply blocking the enemy's blade. It involved stopping their blade with precision and at the right angle. Usually, you had to predict where the enemy would strike. If you could do all that, you could immediately punish an enemy before they had the chance to recover from their own attack.

Dar started attacking Bloodmoon with simple jabs and slashes so he could practice parries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Bloodmoon nodded before the continued this time Dar went to parrying his basic strikes and slashes and that would give Dar the advantage and allow him to get through his defense. Afterwards Dar explained how and what parring inteled then the lessons started again only now dar was the one to use just the basics while Bloodmoon parried though this would seemed to be the area he would struggle with as he would rather fall back into his old fighting style only to be wacked by Dar's "blade" though it would happen less and less as time wore on.

(OOC: Sorry on vanishing without warning my usb ports messed up and wouldn't connect to the internet.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Time passed, and Dar eventually stopped attacking. "That is enough for today. Your body needs time to rest, to remember what it has learned today." Also, Dar was getting tired. He wasn't one to quit easily, but they had been at this for hours. Beyond this point, their training would not be constructive.

Dar leaned his wooden training weapon against the wall and walked over to the rusty water fountain. He was covered in sweat. It had been a while since he had gotten a work-out like that. Suddenly, before the cold, murky water could touch his lips, Dar felt extremely light-headed. Was this a head-rush? He wasn't that tired. No. It must be...

Dar fell over, unconscious. A moment later, a man appeared out of thin air. He was wearing a leather jacket, blue jeans, sunglasses, and leather gloves. He held a small spray bottle in one hand and moist cloth in the other. The liquid was obviously some sort of anesthetic, judging by Dar's unconscious body.

The mysterious man pocketed the spray bottle and dropped the cloth to the ground. With a smile, he drew two knives from his belt. "Training is over," the man said, "for good." Running at Bloodmoon, the mysterious man slashed at him with both knives. Dar and Bloodmoon were both tired from training for so long, but this intruder was fresh for the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:14 pm

Bloodmoon was exhausted for the first time in a while as he had turned to ask what dar would like to eat only to see him collapse and then a man with leather jacket, jeans wearing leather gloves and sunglasses appeared holding a bottle of anesthetic the man said that training was over for good before he launched himself at bloodmoon wielding two knives. Bloodmoon caught the man's left arm with his but still got caught in the arm with the right knife in his upper right arm.

Hissing in pain bloodmoon tried to ram his knee into the man's gut before releasing his grip and jumping back. Bloodmoon was already panting as he looked out the window and saw that the moon was just now rising and it was at it's weakest phase meaning for him even if he got into moonlight it would do little for his exhaustion. Meaning while normally he could take this guy with ease even with only having one hand but now that he was tired he and with one hand he was either going to have to finish this quickly or die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Bloodmoon's knee did hit the intruder, but the man stayed loose and went with the force of the attack, minimizing the damage. Seeing his opponent panting, the intruder rushed up to Bloodmoon, not giving him a chance to rest. Just before he would have gotten in range, the man took a deep breath and disappeared from sight.

The man, his clothing, and his knives had all turned invisible. Instead of continuing at the same speed, the man hesitated for a brief moment, hoping to throw off Bloodmoon's timing. Then, the man would lunge forward, stabbing both of his knives at Bloodmoon's stomach.

Whether this attack hit or not, the man would reappear afterwards, breathing hard. It took a lot of effort to run and attack while holding your breath. The man smiled. "You can surrender at any time. I have some knock-out pills on me. If you take one, I won't accidentally kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:10 am

Bloodmoon growled low as his attack was minimized this man was no two bit fighter. The man rushed him and then seemed to vanish Bloodmoon quickly activated his cloak hoping to locate the man by sent and hearing but didn't have time to react as he felt a searing pain enter his stomach. Looking down he saw to stab wounds on his stomach. Swiping at the air before the man reappeared the man mocked him with a smile while saying he could surrender at any time. Growling again Bloodmoon quickly tore a section of his coat and made quick bandage while saying, "Yea not going to happen right now I'm a cornered and wounded animal and that is not good news for you."

Bloodmoon jumped back and slammed his clawed hand into the wall that the moon was rising behind and tore a large chunk out of it allowing more moon light in this would start to heal his wounds but Bloodmoon knew this would do him little good as his vision was starting to darken from exhaustion and blood loss he would be able to get one more attack in at max but then he would most likely black out. He then rushed the man drawing his sword as he did so while he knew what dar said about not relying on his powers with the sword he had to use everything that was at his disposal or they may not live past this night. Bloodmoon would flip the blade into a reverse hand grip holding it close to his arm and aimed for the man's right neck artery to at least cut the man.

Bloodmoon watched his opponent after he attack he was barley standing but was determined his vision was now just a blur and was panting even harder. Dropping his wolf cloak Bloodmoon felt his legs give out and blinked once before he passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:52 pm

The mysterious man raised his eyebrows when Bloodmoon broke the wall. He had known that these two were not normal humans, but it was still terrifying to see the power of these vile creatures. As Bloodmoon came running towards him, the man bolstered his defenses and managed to block Bloodmoon's reverse grip attack. The edge of Bloodmoon's blade managed to get past the hilt of the man's daggers, and cut open one of his gloves. Miraculously, the man wasn't cut, but an eerie light now shown through the hold in his glove. It was the light of markings on his hand, for the man was a Zydon Covert.

As Bloodmoon staggered back and soon fell unconscious, the Zydon shook his arms, trying to relieve the pain in his elbows and wrists. Blocking Bloodmoon's sword had saved his life, but the impact had hurt his arms. He then activated a small earpiece and spoke to his superiors. "Targets acquired. Send in the transport team."

A few hours later, Bloodmoon would wake up in a holding cell. Beyond the blue force field and a narrow hallway sat Dar, imprisoned in a similar cell. Dar had a somber look on his face. "We've been captured. We are on a Zydon ship."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:21 pm

Bloodmoon groaned as he woke up he checked his wounds as Dar told him that they where on the ship of the Zydon's. Bloodmoon looked around his cell and noticed that they where near the moon and smirked while he was mostly healed he still needed to heal a bit more as he got up and sat in the moonlight he turned to dar and said, "What have you tried to do to escape Dar?" As he noted that his sword was now missing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:54 am

Bloodmoon seemed to be in good spirits. As good as could be expected. His wounds also seemed to be healing quite well.

What had he done to try to escape? "Nothing. Without our weapons, we'd be slaughtered by the first guards to see us. That's assuming we were able to get through this force-field. The military has been pounding these ships for weeks, to no effect. These force fields probably use the same technology as the ones on the exterior of the ships, meaning that they are unbreakable."

Dar tried to think back to how people escaped from these situations in movies. Faking a heart attack could probably get the guards to open the cells, but would do nothing to improve their chances of survival.

"They want to study our powers," Dar thought out loud. "Neither one of us has any information they need, nor would we make good spies. The Zydon wouldn't kidnap people just to turn them into soldiers. This is a holy war for them. They have enough soldiers that they don't have to rely on humans to fight for them. That just leaves our abilities, my rage empowerment and your divine blessings. Unfortunately, they won't be able to get a grasp on either one of our power sources, so they're out of luck. Once they figure that out, they'll probably kill us."

Dar looked at Bloodmoon. He was still a bag of tricks. Perhaps the one-armed warrior could pull something out of his divine arsenal to help them escape. "Do you have any way out? Does your deity to house calls? Summons? Possession? What can you do other than just fight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Bloodmoon sighed before saying, "She may be able to get us, out I have no summons, as for possesion it would be deadly for me and you as there is no guarantee that I could stay in control. He then began to use his wolf spirit to contact Artemis he sat there for several minutes growling every once in awhile growing angrier by the minute finally cutting off the connection and screamed out several curses and said, "I am going to kill that miserable excuse of a God of war we have to get out ourselves ares won't let Artemis teleport us out as war is his domain and we are war prisoners. " Bloodmoon got up and slashed at the wall and watched as sparks shot off the wall from metal scrapping metal bloodmoon noticed that there were small gashes from where he slashed that was when he got an idea. Bloodmoon walked up to the wall and began to claw around the force field where it connected at to the cell wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for training(dar)   Looking for training(dar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for training(dar)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next