Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Vote_lcapWindow Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Voting_barWindow Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Vote_lcapWindow Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Voting_barWindow Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Window Shopping? [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Alex smiled Thanks, I think I'll go buy it he could tell that he didn't particularly like it, but at the same time, he could tell he meant it when he said it looked good on Alex, he smiled, then realized something he had forgotten There's something I wanted to tell you in your female form, but haven't gotten the chance until now... he looked at his feet awkwardly ...you looked better in the one piece as soon as Mo realized he was referring to when she asked him his opinion about which swimsuit looked better on her, he would change his awkward face into a joking grin, then turn around and go to the changing room to take off his shirt and buy it.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Mo smiled when Alex was pleased with his input, and was in return pleased when Alex gave his input about a swim suit. While Alex went off to change back and most likely buy his new shirt, Mo slipped away, morphed back into a female, and then went back to the other clothes she wanted to buy. She found a few she liked, and went to pay for them.

Afterward, she again slipped off and morphed back into a male so he could continue talking to Alex. "Well, Mo got what Mo wanted... what else is there to do at a mall?" Mo asked curiously, clearly turning to Alex who may or may not have had more experience being at a mall then she did.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Alex payed for his shirt and put it in a bag, then he walked back to Mo and casually smiled at her Uhhh, there's a cinema, we could see a movie
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:29 pm

"Oh yes, Mo has been meaning to see a movie... but Mo would have felt silly if Mo went alone," Mo admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Alex smiled Well, I think I have enough money for two cinema tickets. What movie do you want to see? he personally wanted to see that new movie with the ninjas, but it was his choice.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:16 pm

"Mo doesn't know, but Mo would be fine with anything," Mo replied sincerely.

((And we can call it at that if you want :3))
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Alex smiled That's good, 'cause there's this movie I think you'll like, it's called... as they walk to the cinema the screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Window Shopping? [open]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7