Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Vote_lcapWindow Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Voting_barWindow Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Vote_lcapWindow Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Voting_barWindow Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Window Shopping? [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:44 pm

It was far from an illusion, Mo was a living, breathing male human. "You can speak now!" Mo stated tensely, he had sort of expected part of that reaction. But atleast Alex wasn't running away or anything. He'd take what he could get. "Mo is happy to hear that," Mo added sincerely. So it was his other form that was making it difficult for Alex to speak. But why?

"What is name?" Mo asked curiously, munching on a slice of pizza. He was much more relaxed now...
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:48 pm

Alex smiled, Mo was pretty happy that Alex could talk to him now, he wondered if he should mention his problem to him, but decided to wait until he was asked for that awnser My name is Alex Greggory he smiled and took a slice of pizza, biting on it.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:15 pm

"Greg already knows Mo's name," Mo giggled, clearly he still had the same mindset regardless of his gender. "So, why does Greg have trouble talking to Mo as a girl?" Mo asked curiously, wondering if it was just how some males acted.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Alex shifted uncomfortably in his seat I... have this problem... I can't talk around women, it's called selective mutism, also I'm just naturally shy anyway, so even though if I could talk to women, I probably wouldn't... he laughed dryly ...pretty pathetic, right?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Mo felt better knowing that it wasn't just his female form, but all females in general who made it hard for Alex to talk. "Not to Mo," Mo assured him sincerely. He didn't let slip the fact he wasn't from this planet and had very little understanding of humans and their quirks.

"But that must be hard to harder things if girl is there," Mo remarked.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Alex groaned as if reliving bad memories It is, it seriously is! I have to pick up the menu and point at what I want, then she thinks I'm a freak or something and if she gets the order wrong, I can't ask her to change it!
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:46 pm

((Bah, short post again x_X))

"That must... how you say, 'suck' alot," Mo said dabbling in his knowledge of slang.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Alex smiled, taking another bite of his pizza Yeah, it does, but there's this one place downtown where the owner is an infamous sexist who has no respect for women, so I like to go there because the only waiters are male
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:26 pm

There were a couple words that went over Mo's head. Famous he knew, and infamous sounded similar enough but that IN at the beginning would probably give it a different meaning. Mo had no idea what a waiter was either though. "Atleast Alex has place to go then," Mo commented offhandedly.

"Mo is still finding way around city. Mo is still new to Jump City," Mo explained, munching on one of the last slices of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Alex smiled, she was new, maybe she was from another country that doesn't speak English, maybe that's why she spoke oddly, he had to ask though Where... do you come from? he took the final bite of the pizza slice he was eating and then started to finish off his Soda.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Alex's question gave Mo pause while he sipped his soda. If Mo hadn't already shapeshifted right in front of Alex, this would be one of those questions Mo dreaded being asked. But Alex was still here even after changing, so Mo didn't see any reason why he shouldn't answer truthfully. Not that Mo had a firm grasp on lying mind you. "Mo is... from far away. People would say like, out of this world," Mo replied warily, finishing off his soda.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:44 pm

Alex started deducing that in his mind, seeing how he could shapeshift, he initially thought Mo was a meta-human, but putting his last statement into consideration, that meant he could be... he leant in and whispered quietly, so no-one could hear Are you an alien?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Mo was grateful that Alex chose to ask quietly, as opposed to the alternative. "Mo has been asked that before. Mo assume it means not from this planet. So, yes," Mo replied quietly, but loud enough for Alex to hear. And based on what he had seen, would he deduce what Mo's true form was?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Alex kept on thinking, if she WAS an alien, that meant she most likely was not a true humanoid, that means his true form must be... Is your true form that wierd liquid you sprayed that you thought I didn't notice? as an aspiring superhero, he wasn't exactly going to let something so obvious get past him.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:04 pm

"Actually, that was just water," Mo assured him hastily, waving his hands around for dramatic 'totally not gross' effect. "B-but Mo won't deny... being made of a kind of liquid," Mo added timidly, pressing his two index fingers against eachother nervously. Before the circus, Mo didn't get many good reactions from people when they first saw her. Of course, when she first met her friends in the circus... it took some getting used to for them aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Window Shopping? [open]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next