Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Window Shopping (Open) Vote_lcapWindow Shopping (Open) Voting_barWindow Shopping (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Window Shopping (Open) Vote_lcapWindow Shopping (Open) Voting_barWindow Shopping (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Window Shopping (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character
Name: Melissa Seri Williams
Code Name: Lute
Villain or good guy?: Good

Window Shopping (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Window Shopping (Open)   Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:36 am

Melissa walking in her casual clothes loomed at the various jewelry stores, and smiled. How much she wanted a necklace was enough to make 300 cookies and give them to the manager. However, Melissa had to accept she would never be able receive one of that means.

One of the jewelry stores caught her attention. They were showcasing an Emerald almost jade necklace alongside a bracelet filled with ruby. She just stared at it, she wanted it really bad. Going inside, she asked the clerk, "Excuse me, how much is the emerald necklace you are showing out in front?"

The price was almost five hundred dollars. Melissa cried on the inside. She could never afford it. Sadden by this, she tried to get her hopes up by asking again, "How about the ruby bracelet?" The price was two hundred and fifty dollars, still out of her price range. She smiled at the clerk and thanked her. She walked out only to stare at the necklace and bracelet once more.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping (Open)   Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:34 pm

So, what were the upsides to subjecting yourself to experiments, which resulted in you working for someone who ends up going crazy, resulting in a crazy person who knows your real name? You have money from before they went crazy to spend! Kane had his check in his pocket and was walking through the shops in downtown, looking at all the shops and seeing what he wanted. He had enough money on him to afford a necklace easily.
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping (Open)   Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Melissa turned giving up on the fact she couldn't make the purchase of the necklace. As she turned she saw Kane, she smiled. "Hey! Kane!" She waved at him and walked over to greet him.

"How have you been? It's been a while since we last met. Everything alright?" She saw that Kane was still the awkward boy she met from the park. This made her giggle.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping (Open)   Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:50 pm

Kane was just walking along when the cute green haired girl he had met a few weeks ago called his name, what was her name again? Melissa, Melissa was her name H-h-he-hey... and that was all he could manage before turning his head to the side and trying to be polite and look at her while looking down at her feet at the same time. This had the result of making him look very stupid.

She then asked how he had been and he gave her a weak smile, it looked like he wanted to scream and run away at the sight of her, but that wasn't true at all of course, she was not nearly that scary I-I-I-I'm f-fi-fi-fi he made an uncomfortable groan and looked down at his shoes. For a few seconds he was just silent, but then he shyly looked up and mummbled Y-y-you? H-How A-a-are... y-you?
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping (Open)   Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:59 pm

Melissa giggled at his shyness. "I'm doing great. Decided to go shopping for a bit to see if I could afford anything." She glances at the necklace again, a little saddening, but Melissa knew she didn't have time to make the money to get that sort of luxury. "What have you been up to as of late Kane?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping (Open)   Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Kane noticed her glance at the necklace and looked at it, he looked back to her and pointed to it D-do y-y-you wa- want it? I- I- I ha- ha- have mo- mon- money it was fairly obvious that she wanted it, even someone who tried to avoid looking at peoples faces like Kane could tell. He took out his wallet and showed her the over 1000 dollars he had on him to show that he could afford it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping (Open)   Window Shopping (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Window Shopping (Open)
Page 1 of 1