Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Vote_lcapWindow Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Voting_barWindow Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Vote_lcapWindow Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Voting_barWindow Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Window Shopping? [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Alex nodded I'm sorry, I can tell this conversation is making you uncomfortable... then he took on a joking look ...but then again, you talking to me as a female makes me uncomfortable! he went serious again But, you don't have to by the way, could we maybe go someplace no one else can see so you can show me?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Mo brightened alittle and said, "Mo doesn't like being... rejected. And it has been hard for people to adjust to what I am," Mo explained meekly. His sensitivity to how others viewed him was in a way, similar to how Alex clammed up around girls. Only Mo could still speak, albeit uncomfortably. Mo didn't know what to make of Alex's request for Mo to show him. "Like where?" Mo asked.

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Alex thought for a few seconds, that was a good question, WHERE could they go to get some privacy? He looked around and saw some toilets Come with me he stood up and walked over to the mens toilets, occasionally looking back to make sure he was following. They came into the toilets to find no one was there, he led Mo into a stall and locked the door so no-one could get in, then he turned to Mo Go on, show me
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Mo had been nibbling at his straw as Alex looked around as if considering. He was serious wasn't he? Mo hesitantly followed after him, wondering where he was going. He followed Mo to the rooms with the man and woman pictures. Mo at one point was confused by what these symbols met, but fortunately escaped with just questioning looks.

Walking into one of the stalls, becoming much more hesitant. He was beginning to trust Alex, but he still couldn't be sure how he would react when he actually saw his true form. "O-ok, Alex already see part of it," Mo said taking a deep breath to try and relax. And just like before, Mo's skin started to melt away by a green cascade of liquid. His head taking on a jello-like consistency as his hair followed suit.

The rest of his body followed suit, though most of it was hidden under the clothing except for Mo's hands. Then Mo dropped the shape completely, resulting in his shirt and pants falling into a heap and leaving a person sized, erect amorphous blob. Since Mo had gone this far, and decided to extend some tendrils to steady itself. If Alex was paying close enough attention, he would have noticed that every additional tendril took away some mass from somewhere else. Mo wasn't an infinite body of liquid. Mo was silent for the obvious fact he/she didn't have a mouth at the moment, and to see how Alex reacted.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Alex watched the transformation, staying respectfully silent, he smiled when he saw the true result Cool as Mo stretched some tendrils out to steady itself Alex noticed that every additional tendril took away some mass from somewhere else. (OOC: Totally no Copy/paste) So this is what you look like he wasn't really surprised seeing how Mo had already told him it was an alien and made of liquid.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Mo's mass seemed to shiver in response, retracting the tendrils while Mo took shape again. Legs reappeared, arms, a head, but it only looked human in shape. It still looked like liquid, and Mo atleast remembered to adopt the shape of a male human, minus an obvious bit. "Alex is pleased? Oh, Mo is so relieved to hear that!" Mo said excitedly, still bubbly and sweet like it had never changed genders at all. "Mo can adopt any shape Mo sees," Mo added, now thoroughly enjoying itself as it made a pair of tendrils, morphing them into random mini shapes that Mo had seen. The basic shapes, there was a chair, a car, a plane, a bus, etc.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Alex smiled, watching Mo's display Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:19 pm

"Mo can change into fleshy things, which Alex as already seen," Mo continued, referring to how he was more solid earlier. Morpha changed one of his gooey hands, this time the process working in reverse until the hand was flesh and bone. To show off, Mo change the skin tone like chameleon blends in.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:21 pm

(OOC: Skip me, soz, I just don't want to do too much short posts)
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Content that it had shown off, and shown it's unique abilities, Mo reverted to a liquid-like state. Navigating it's mass into the clothing, Mo gradually began to adopt a human shape while filling out the clothes again. Mo shifted back to a human form, making sure it was male of course. "So, Mo still has other things to buy. Does Alex want to tag along?" Mo asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Alex smiled Of course I want to tag along, I don't have anything better to do he opened the stall to leave, but this time people were there, they all stared, obviously thinking the exact opposite of what happened was the truth ...
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:54 pm

To which Mo was oblivious to. He had little knowledge of what they were thinking as he followed Alex out. "Mo need some new clothes. Earlier, clothes were tight and not comfy. So Mo wants some clothes in a larger size just incase," Mo stated her intentions as they headed back into the mall. Mo's clothes fit more after she sprayed Alex with water earlier.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Alex decided to ignore the stares and the laughs of the men in the bathroom and followed Mo That sounds good, but what if you get smaller if you give out water again?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:57 pm

"Mo doesn't need to worry, because Mo can just digest something to grow larger again," Mo explained sort of bobbing as he walked. That was probably amusing to watch. "Which is kind of why Mo was having trouble fitting into my clothes earlier. Mo was at an all you can eat buffet yesterday," Mo added, pronouncing the T at the end of buffet.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:16 am

Alex watched Mo bobbing as he walked, slightly and subtly laughing. He frowned at the end of Mo's last second grammar problem Uhh, I know new languages are pretty hard to perfect, but the 't' at the end of 'buffet' is silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping? [open]   Window Shopping? [open] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Window Shopping? [open]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next