Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhat a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Voting_barWhat a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhat a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Voting_barWhat a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Bloodmoon prepared as well and started to turn out the lights he had on in his home. After turning out the lights he walked out the door flaring his wolf cloak to life to give of sea green glow to act as a light for dagger to follow and giving him enhanced night-vision. Walking through the cave with a slow pace so dagger wouldn't lose him bloodmoon began to make his way through the woods with an ease that one could only gain with living in the woods for most of his life.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Dagger followed bloodmoon, taking note of his glow in the dark cloak, it made him look like a human glowstick, he easily kept pace with Bloodmoon, going a bit too fast at times Can we go a bit faster? he was impressed at how well Bloodmoon navigated the forest, as if the trees that all looked the same to Dagger had some meaning to Shawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Bloodmoon smiled and said, "Sure and now that I think about it I can give you some training right now." Bloodmoon then shot off at a decent pace one that was considerably faster than what he had been going but not so fast that dagger couldn't keep him in sight as long as he moved quickly. Weaving in between the trees like a ghost making sure to check that dagger didn't get lost as he moved through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Dagger frowned and was about to ask something along the lines of 'what kind of training?' but he only managed What ki- before Bloodmoon abruptly ran off, Dagger chased after him, he wasn't athletic and had had no kind of fitness training, but he was naturally light on his feet and was able to keep up, but it was taking a fair share of effort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Bloodmoon smiled to himself as dagger was able to keep up but with a good amount of effort till he came to the well lit walking trails and waited to till dagger fully caught up and said, "Not bad for a first timer in my section of the forest and at dusk no less, but your defiantly going to need that run here and back though it will help with your endurance."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:22 pm

When Dagger caught up, he was out of breath, he panted repedeately while he listened to what Bloodmoon was saying, when he waited until he found his voice again before responding Thanks... he panted twice ...I think that... he panted some more ...would be a good idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:35 am

Bloodmoon chuckled as Dagger panted while answering him before saying, "It is not much father form here we just walk down this path and we will come the start of the trail where there is a bus stop you can catch the last one that goes into the city." this time bloodmoon took off at his normal walking pace heading up the trail to where the trees started to thin a bit and lead to the camp sites that where littered around the woods.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Dagger waited until his panting was low enough to not interfere with his speech until he spoke again Thanks he followed Shawn until they arrived at the before-mentioned trail, he could make his way back from here alone, and would do so unless Shawn wanted to go with him for some reason Well, see you later. ...Should I call you master or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:34 pm

"I care not for formality dagger bloodmoon or shawn will do; have a nice night " said bloodmoon before turning around and taking off at a dead run with his cloak active back the way he had came.

(OOC: Sorry this is so short.)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:28 am

Dagger smiled Alright then, see you tommorow, Shawn then he went to the bus stop and waited (OOC: I second your OOC)

The end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3