Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Voting_barWhat a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Voting_barWhat a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Bloodmoon just rolled his eyes as he finished his repairs to the roof and quickly climbed down and said in a bored tone, "Don't try to make it up to me and, as for how your knives bounced of my are from my forearms down are made of iron worked on by the god of the forges himself, I got my arms cursed off when I was younger. I will tell you about it when I deem you should know and only then. Would you like to come in?" Bloodmoon then walked into his home to grab some stew from the fridge.

(OOC: I am one of those kids that fell through the cracks on grammar though I try my best)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:56 pm

(OOC: It's okay, I don't really mind, but I just saw the oppourtunity for a star wars reference and went for it XD)

Dagger didn't like that information was being kept from him, but he didn't blame Shawn, Dagger himself hadn't even told him his name yet, he would only give information that is asked for, he accepted the offer to come in and looked for a place to sit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:49 am

Bloodmoon walked into his kitchen and pulled a bowl of stew from the fridge and then asked, "Feel free to sit where ever, also do you want some stew? and then you can tell me about any abilities you have and in return I will tell you what I can do and what I plan to show you." as he went to the microwave to reheat his stew and waited for an answer.

Last edited by bloodmoon on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:48 pm

(OOC: Yes)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Alex sat on the nearest chair too his own location and listened to Bloodmoon's request Yes, I would like some stew please but he shifted awkwardly in his seat To be honest, I really need this training, I'm not even that good with knives and that's my main weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:46 am

Bloodmoon mearly sighed and said, "Oh boy we have a lot of work to do then, want your stew heated?" Bloodmoon pulled out a second bowl of stew for dagger and went to get a couple spoons before saying, "Lucky for you i know how to throw knifes while i i have no skill inmyself but my friend did and i watched her enough to be able to correct almost any mistakes you have and if not i ca. Always see if i can get athena or Ares to help. I can also teach you how to make a bow and arrows for a secondary weapon close combat,and tracking
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:46 pm

Dagger smiled and took the bowl of stew, it seemed Shawn was an ideal teacher to teach him the skill set he desperately needed, but one thing bothered him When you say Athena and Ares, are you referring to people or named after the two Greek gods of war, or... he hesitated because he was skeptical about it at first, but he was slowly suspecting it to be true ...or the Greek gods of war themselves?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Bloodmoon smirked and said, "They are real and forget most of mythology historians have got it so screwed up that the only thing they got right are the names and abilities of the gods like artemis hates most men because they act like morons though if you treat her with respect she will do the same for you and I do belive I am still waiting on you to give me a name of some sort it does not mater if it is your real name or a codename."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Dagger listened to his explanation, there was still some skepticism on his face, but that skepticism vanished and turned into a bit of a poker face when asked for a name I am known as Dagger... his face became a bit awkward, he took off his mask to show his true face ...but when we are alone you may call me Alex he didn't know if telling someone his true identity was a good idea, it kind of ruins the point of covering your face and using a fake name, but he decided he could trust Shawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Bloodmoon watched dagger on how the boy seemed to react while most would seem to not even believe him even though it seemed that the boy had some trouble accepting it at first. Bloodmoon smiled and said, "Nice to meet you Alex your training shall start tomorrow I am up at dawn you can either stay here or live on your own but you will meet me here on as the sun rises or you will not like what happens should you make me waste my time I have a busy morning of hunting, training, and filling orders on my custom bows and arrows."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Alex did the maths in his head, he considered what time of day dawn was at this time of year, how long it would take to get here from his home, then realized he was missing some information How long should it take for me to get here from an apartment in downtown Jump?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:08 am

Bloodmoon stopped eating and sat his spoon down and began to think calculating how fast dagger should be able to jog from here to down town based on the other boy's height before saying, "Depending on how fast you can run or jog maybe an hour at a jog and thirty to forty five minutes, but like I said it just depends on how fast you can run or jog." Shawn then goes back to eating what little was in his bowl before going to rinse out his bowl and spoon.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:47 pm

I run and jog a little above average, so... instead of finishing his sentence, he did the calculations in his head, when he was done a satisfied look appeared on his face and he resumed eating his soup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Shawn after finishing rinsing his bowl went and sat back down and said, "Let me know when you are ready to leave and I will guide you to the walking trails seeing as hecate used magic to lead you here the route will look very different and also it will be dark soon and if you don't know where you are going you will just end up lost in this section of the forest and could end up dead."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Dagger finished his soup, it wasn't the best tasting soup in the world but it was pretty nice, he walked over to the sink and started washing the bowl Thank you, that would be very kind of you he quickly dried the bowl and prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next