Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Vote_lcapHappy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Voting_barHappy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Vote_lcapHappy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Voting_barHappy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar)   Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Rhett was in the form of Ace, walking around Central park. He had date plans with a nice girl he met a bar, but she disappeared the following day. Let's just say that Elis and this girl did not get along. "There goes my plans. Thanks." Ace thought, walking up a hill in a suit, looking out of place in the park. "She was rude, we don't need that." Elis said defensively. "You're one to talk. I swear you kill every girl that tries to even talk to Ace!" Rusty said grinning. "Maybe you're just jealous!" He pointed out, laughing. "Because I'd be jealous of that loser!" Elis yelled back. "No offense taken.." Ace mumbled as he finally made it to the top of the hill.

While the three were arguing, a faint song could be hear off in the distance. It grew closer and closer, making Albina smile from ear to ear! "ICE CREAM!!!!" Albina would yell, taking over Rhett's body.  The happy girl would sprint down the road, across the street, and to the the truck, grinning. "Can you get me something?" Rhett mumbled. Elis looked at her friend with sad eyes. "You know it's a dangerous thing to go out right now. You're a wanted man." Elis explained. "Oh I know.." Rhett said with a somewhat crazy grin. Ace rolled his eyes, not one for such violence, he just went along because he didn't have much of a choice. "Sooner or later I'll have to come out though. Or I just might go crazy." Rhett explained. "Too late." Rusty mumbled, followed by Elis hitting him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar)   Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Jemmy heard the song of the ice cream truck. It was like a magnet, pulling her closer to its enticing sugary treasures. She hadn't had any ice cream yet today, a rare thing. She had already spent most of her "allowance" from Mr. Hawthorne, but she still had enough to get a cone or two.

As she approached, she saw that the ice cream truck had drawn in another little girl.

But this wasn't just any girl, Jemmy realized, reading the thoughts on the surface of her mind. It was Albina, one of the many personalities that Jemmy knew collectively as Rhett. Jemmy's eyes lost the minor illusion that made them appear blue, and revealed their true color, bright orange.

"You!" Jemmy let go of her red balloon and it floated by her side. She conjured a bow of magical energy in one hand, and a Cupid Arrow in the other. She knocked the arrow and shot it at Alvina without hesitation. She remembered that Rhett had super speed or something like that, so it wasn't too likely that the attack would hit. If it did, however, then at least one of Rhett's personalities would fall deeply in love with Jemmy and follow Jemmy's every command.

Come to think of it, Jemmy wasn't sure what would happen if the Cupid Arrow hit someone with such a messed up head. It was time to find out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar)   Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:14 pm

Albina took the ice cream cone from the man, smiling. "Thank you!" Albina said cheerfully. But, she had a change of heart. Albina always loved vanilla icecream with sprinkles, but she remembered that one little face from a couple months ago. The small girl with the red balloon. She had beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes and currently, Elis, Ace, Rusty, and Albina just wanted to smother her in love!

Albina dropped her icecream and turned around to see Jemmy there. Albina ran towards her and picked Jemmy up and a huge embrace. "Let me have a turn!" Ace yelled at Albina, taking over and hugging Jemmy. "You had a turn!" Elis said, taking over and hugging the little girl. "Guys Guys!" Rusty yelled, taking over and setting her down, rubbing her cheek with his thumb. Rhett sat quietly, watching as they all began to freak out. What was wrong with them? Why did they suddenly love this girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar)   Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Apparently Albina hadn't heard Jemmy's outburst, which turned out for the best possible result. The arrow hit the unsuspecting girl, and the Cupid Arrow did its magic. 4 out of the 5 personalities were effected, all of them overcome with love for Jemmy.

Albina ran over to Jemmy and hugged her dearly. It felt surprisingly good. The personalities kept taking control so they could have a turn hugging and swinging Jemmy around. Jemmy smiled. This could be even better than beating up Rhett.

"Alright," Jemmy said. "You know, the last time we met, you guys were really mean to me. So to make up for it, you'll have to spoil me today." She pointed at the ice cream stand. "I'll take a strawberry cone, please."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar)   Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Rusty nodded and walked to the ice cream stand, putting money on the counter. "One large strawberry cone please!" Rusty asked hastily. He snatched the cone from the man's hand and gave it to the small girl, waiting for her approval. Before Rusty got to see Jemmy lick it, he transformed into Albina. "Well! If you want to have a fun day we could go shopping or to the park! or we could go to the pool or go to the lazer dome!-" Albina said in a rush, but quickly silenced herself. She stood there frozen for a second, almost like she was listening to something.
"Alright love." She said with a sigh. "Rhett wants to talk to you!" Albina said cheerfully.

Albina flashed and instead of the small cheerful girl, a tall man with uncertainty in his eyes stood in front of the little girl. When Rhett showed up, most of the people began to run away, some screaming, some trying not to make a scene. "Ah Jemmy. So what did you do to my friends!?" Rhett yelled at her, angry that he changed their personalities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar)   Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:41 am

Jemmy accepted the cone with a smile. "Thank you," she said in a cute voice. She took a few licks as her new friend changed personalities and suggested some fun activities. They all sounded fun, but one stood out as weird. "Laser dome? What is that?" Jemmy imagined a large room where mounted laser turrets shot at people trying to make their way through a maze. That sure sounded dangerous, but just imagine the rush!

Rhett retook control of his body for a moment and yelled at Jemmy, demanding to know what she had done to his 'friends.'

Jemmy giggled and replied in a coy tone. "I turned them into my friends. In fact, I now command them to hate your guts, and love only me." She giggled again. "Now there are some ground rules. The magic spell only lasts for about an hour, and I can't just kill you or order you to kill yourself. However, I could try to humiliate you as much as possible." Jemmy narrowed her eyes. "Unless you deeply regret how you mistreated me and give it your all to make it up to me."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar)   Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:39 pm

When Jemmy said that Rhett's friends were not his own, he winced. These were the people who made him who he was. Who helped him through the toughest parts of his life. You do not mess with a crazy man and his friends. "Even after a couple of months you're sill pathetic!" Rhett would yell at the tiny girls face. "Don't say that!" "Rude."
"You need stupid powers to make friends. If you'd even call them that." Rhett said, mumbling. "but she's so precious!" Rusty complained.

"If you're such an all powerful being, why do you need to fill your stupid heart with a feeling that you have fake friends? You crave for something that you try so desperately want. But who would want to be around a person like... you." Rhett finished, smirking. As soon as he finished the last word, he'd flash and Albina is back in Rhett's place. Albina would rush to Jemmy and wrap her arms around her. "Don't listen to that grump! He's just angry!" Albina would say, trying to comfort the small child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar)   Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Jemmy frowned as Rhett called Jemmy pathetic. He said that she needed powers to force people to be her fake friends. The last time Rhett had said such things, it had devastated Jemmy. It had permanently stained Jemmy's eyes orange with rage.

But things were different this time. Jemmy had changed. Now she actually had friends, real friends. Rain, Annie, and Marleigh were all true friends that loved Jemmy in spite of what she was. They were the shields that defended Jemmy from Rhett's mean words.

"I am not an all-powerful being. That's why I need friends. Since the last time we've met, I have made several. I'm still not sure why they like me so much, but they see some good in me. However, your words are cruel, and hurtful. Someone who talks that way would have an even harder time at making friends than me. You aren't even really friends with your separate personalities, are you? There's a reason all of them were affected by the Cupid Arrow, but not you."

Albina took form again and comforted Jemmy. She said that Rhett was just angry. "Well, we'll have to fix that, won't we? Follow me."

Jemmy led the way, heading across town. As they walked, she would disappear twice, reappearing each time with a pair of hand-cuffs in tow. Eventually, they came to a tall, iron bar fence.

"Let's see. We'll need one of you to come out who's about the same size as Rhett. We're going to teach him how to be nice. Doesn't that sound like fun. Now let me hand-cuff you to this fence."

Jemmy was counting on the four personalities being able to overpower the single entity that was Rhett. Once the body was in place, Jemmy would reform her magical bow and create another Cupid Arrow. "Okay, now get Rhett out here again. Don't worry, this won't hurt him at all. And I'm not just saying that like some nurse giving you a shot. If anything, it will make him feel better." When Rhett appeared, Jemmy would shoot him with a Cupid Arrow, giving her control over all five personalities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar)   Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentines Day Old Friend. (Dar)
Page 1 of 1