Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A New Friend? (Diva) Vote_lcapA New Friend? (Diva) Voting_barA New Friend? (Diva) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A New Friend? (Diva) Vote_lcapA New Friend? (Diva) Voting_barA New Friend? (Diva) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A New Friend? (Diva)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A New Friend? (Diva) Empty
PostSubject: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 3:38 pm

It was a drizzly spring morning, and Nina was in her shop as usual, since it was so rainy and dull, there wasn’t many customers risking getting wet, sure there was the usual devoted fanboys who visited, but apart from that it was pretty quiet, Nina had her feet up on the counter and listening to some music through some headphones while reading some adult looking manga, but she still kept aware of who was coming in and out of the shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 7:00 pm

I smile and twirl down the streets, face tilted up and into the rain, I open my mouth and catch a couple raindrops on my tongue. A shop nearby caught my eye and I stopped to bound over to it.

The windows displayed colorful books. I really had no interest in books, considering I couldn't read english yet, but something made me go inside nonetheless. A little bell rings as I open the door, and I jump, surprised. I then back up and try the door again. I smile as it rings once more. I then ring it over and over, fascinated by the sound.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Nina would look up from her manga and raised an eyebrow but just smiled a little "I can get you a bell of your own if you like" she said calmly as she took down her headphones, giving a calm and kind smile to the new customer 'looks like we've got another newbie to things here' she thought, although she didn't mind, seems like she had been meeting a few people new to things recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 5:33 pm

I smile at her. "Oh.. no thank you. I'm sorry for disturbing you. I was just looking at how it worked." I smile innocently and turn to walk down an isle, "So what sort of stuff do you sell here?" I ask, my accent thick and undistinguishable. I pick up a book that seems like it would be interesting and frown at it. I open it and flip through a couple pages, raising my eyebrows in surprise when I discover it's full of pictures.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 1:47 pm

"Well there's Japanese manga and anime, also Japanese snacks and drinks, you know, those ones with the really cool and interesting sounding flavours, there's also trading cards and there's some vending machines in the game room just off to the side" she said, indicating the open doorway that lead to a room of tables and chairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 6:39 pm

I nod. "Well that all sounds interesting. But I think I really want to check out the food and drinks." I give a excited grin. "What kind of 'really cool and interesting sounding flavors' do you have?" I ask, tilting my head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 2:50 am

"Take a look" she said as she indicated the shelves and freezer beside the counter, in the freezer would be stuff like sea salt ice cream, as well as some more normal sounding ice creams and frozen treats, in the fridge beside it would be bottles and cans of things like grapefruit soda, iced coffee in a can, etc and on the shelves would be things like sakura and green tea kitkats, seaweed pringles, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 8:10 pm

I smile and skip on over to the assorted food and drink section. I spend a while looking through the stuff, laughing at strange flavors, and trying to see what would actually taste good.

"So why would anyone make these?" I ask as I pick up some porcupine Cheetos. "And more importantly who would eat them?" I chuckle and make a face, holding them at arms length and putting them back on the shelf.

I gather some stuff that look like they would actually be good and set them on the counters. "Ok. I want these but I want to keep looking at some other stuff. Should I keep these here or put them in a basket or what?" I look around for a basket to hold it all.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 4:38 pm

"Well most are very popular in Asian countries, sometimes they bring out seasonal flavours like the cherry blossom kitkats, I find them pretty fun, makes a change from the typical, dull, samey flavours you find over here, and sure you can just put them on the counter and I'll save them for you, since its not too busy right now" said Nina with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 7:38 pm

I smile and nod. "They do seem interesting. Thanks, I won't take too long." I skip off to look at the training cards.

"So what's the deal with these?" I say picking up a couple packs of the cards.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 5:45 am

"Well they're for customers who play Yu-Gi-Oh, Magica, Pokémon, those types of trading card games" said Nina as she would keep track of what the girl had brought to the counter so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:25 pm

I nod and grab a couple assorted packs, just for fun. I then cross to the books I was looking at earlier, squinting at them, slightly confused. I pick one up and try to understand what was happening, But while the pictures acted out the words presumably I couldn't make sense of it.

I sigh and purse my lips before putting the book back down and walking back to the counter, placing the cards on the counter. "Ok. I think I'm ready." I give the shop owner a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 4:18 pm

Nina scanned the items and put them into a bag "alright that'll be $17" she said as she placed the paper bag onto the counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 4:22 pm

I blink in surprise. "Oh ok!" I pull out my wallet and hand over the cash. "That was cheaper than expected." I smile brightly. "I really wish I could get a one of those things but I can't understand them. They look cool though" I say, pointing to some of the books.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 7:14 pm

"Really? Are you looking at the Japanese or English ones? Because we have both" said Nina curiously, wondering if she was unable to read English.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? (Diva)   A New Friend? (Diva) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Friend? (Diva)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next