Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Breath deep(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Breath deep(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Breath deep(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Breath deep(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Breath deep(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Breath deep(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Breath deep(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Breath deep(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Breath deep(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Breath deep(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBreath deep(open) - Page 2 Voting_barBreath deep(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Breath deep(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBreath deep(open) - Page 2 Voting_barBreath deep(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Breath deep(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Breath deep(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Well that hurt. It hurt a lot. Her arm felt like someone had shoved a knife into her shoulder's socket and then kept wiggling it around. The latter effect must have been caused by her wing muscles still working fine but, ever so lightly, tugging at her shoulder. She made a mental note, "Next time my conscience tells me to do something I'll have to be sure to not do it." she thought. she should have left the pale boy to rot in prison. He hadn't done anything really bad. The hero had done more damage to the museum than he had, right?

Gilda's wings flared out as he pulled the knife from...wherever. She had been too busy noticing the sharp pain in her shoulder to watch him, now she watched him like a hawk. She didn't trust this guy any farther than she could thr-...actually, she could probably throw him a good distance. Either way, she didn't trust him. Even when he put the blade into the ground she was wary...and a bit confused. Then he told her to stay still, against her better judgement, she did so...then realized what was about to happen. "Hey! Wait a se-" Pop "Ah! Damn it!" she yelled, her wings cringing. She was too in shock to do anything but let him put her arm into the sling.

"Even?! I save you from getting put in prison and you fix my arm? How does that make us even?!?! I could have put my arm back on my own." she said angrily before standing. She then took the sky, just a bit "You're just lucky I was in a good mood." she looked down on him, literally and figuratively. "We done here, or do you need a lift to the nearest garbage dump to feel at home?"
Back to top Go down

Breath deep(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2