Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Breath deep(open) Vote_lcapBreath deep(open) Voting_barBreath deep(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Breath deep(open) Vote_lcapBreath deep(open) Voting_barBreath deep(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Breath deep(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Of course it was night time. Who would rob a museum in daylight? That would be stupid, even for a quick job like this. Unlike most villains, thieves and robbers, Gilda wasn't going to sell what she stole. It was something she planned on keeping for a very long time. She also wasn't exactly sure it was even there. Sure to most that would pose a problem and they would probably go in the museum as a tourist or something to check everything out, but Gilda's wings didn't exactly fit in with the regular crowd of...any public place.

After finishing a circle around the roof she landed at the front entrance and tried the door. Locked.  It was too bad for the museum. Gilda spread her wings and took to the skies again! She then came crashing down through a skylight in the middle of the building.  She had doubtlessly just set off every alarm possible but she didn't care, she merely began on her way to the Egyptian exhibit and began poking through all the artifacts, after breaking the glass of course. Sure she was scratching server so thousand year old artifacts, but who cared about those hunks of junk. She was looking for something really special, Nth metal. It was quite rare on earth but some Egyptian artifacts had it in them. It wasn't easy to tell though, it could easily e mistaken for regular iron. 

Luckily she had a foolproof method of checking whether it was or wasn't Nth metal. She would just pick it up and see if she could actually use it. Regular iron, copper or brass didn't spark on command. Of course, first she had to find the Egyptian exhibit. There were signs pointing her in its direction, but she wasn't there yet. "This better not take too long" she said irritably  She was quite sure the silent alarm must have gone off by now, if she didn't hurry up she's have to deal with...well, it'd be someone.
Back to top Go down

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:50 am

"Amateur." A voice would call out from the shadow. Then a boy with a very pale face and yellow eyes in a a black jacket and jeans would step forward and reveal himself. "Thanks a lot, thanks to your stunt I've only got about 3 minutes until the police show." JaK then brandishes a pass card at her. "Try coming in the day and lifting the key off one of the tenants next time." JaK says throwing the card to her and putting his hands in his back pockets as he looked Gilda up and down. JaK had broken into the museum to look for any clues to his...Condition. He knew his father had gotten portions of the formula that changed him from an excavation dig, but he wasn't sure where or what exactly it was he had found. Now his research would be cut short because of this chick. "Hmm, actually. Here's a predicament that can work in my favor. I don't know you, but if I take you down and leave you tied up, that would give me a clean break...Now wouldn't it." JaK says questionably, while clenching his fist with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:31 am

Gilda would quickly raise her mace and turn to the source of the sound. She hadn't been expecting anyone but basic guards to be in here. He didn't sound like a guard. He didn't look like one either. He was...really pale. He also had similar colored eyes to herself... interesting. She had to admit...his idea was pretty good. She would never admit that though. Not to him or anyone else...ever! She might use it one day though.

Regardless, she let the card fall to the ground, not even glancing at it. She had better things to do than take advice from some random guy. Three minutes wouldn't be much time to test out the entire Egyptian exhibit of the museum. She needed to get going soon. "Alright, look. I don't have time for you. Just point me to the Egyptian exhibit like a good little boy and I might be nice enough to fly you out of here." ,she said this with a smile of course she was being patronizing, this guy wasn't too intimidating after all.

She looked around, time was ticking. Her wings spread and lifted her into the air while still gripping her mace, she was ready to fight regardless of her little offer. She doubted this guy would take the offer. He seemed...like her. Unfortunately her path seemed to be in the same direction as Jak. She paused and rolled her eyes. Her wings were still spread wide as she floated in mid air. "You aren't going to just let me pass are you?" The answer to that was pretty obvious. But she was short on time and would rather get her target than fight.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:58 am

"Neither am I." A voice echoed. All of a sudden, every electrical device on display in the museum would light up, as a boy ran into the room. Hotwire. He had been patrolling the streets on foot when his nanobots picked up something. The museum alarm. All he had to do to get in after them was hold a hand to the keycard holders, and find the part of the museum that the alarm had set off.

"Stand Down."
Back to top Go down

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:12 pm

JaK narrowed his eyes at her as she patronized him and thought about her offer, but as she raised her mace he assumed a wide stand and placed one hand forward while starting to pull a black blade from under his jacket with the other. However, before he could answer the lights in the museum lit up and a boy appeared. Not much to look at; ginger kid with freckles, it was obvious to JaK that he had some kind of device or power that was affecting the machinery. Truthfully, he had work to do here as well and these two were now going to make it impossible to look for what he came for.

"Ok, you're one of those thanagarian wannabes I'm guessing?" JaK said having to know a little something about history, such as when the Hawk people attacked Earth back in the day. "Then how about we use my idea and make quick work of this loser. Then take whatever time we have left to both get what were looking for and head out? If we leave him as a distraction, I'd say we'd get a minute each still to search the place." JaK was in it for himself and he saw opportunity here at Hotwire's expense.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:49 pm

She could laugh. Another person popped up to stop her. She hid her eyes as the lights came on in full force. That was annoying, it would be hard to fly once she got out of here now that her eyes weren't adjusted to the dark. She would just have to go up a few hundred feet or go to downtown.

Riiiight, I'm totally gonna just stand down, that's why I carry a mace and this knife." she said, on e again, patronizing. Truth was that she hasn't even considered surrender as an option, so far it was just two guys after all. She could fly circles around them in her sleep. She was about to begin the fight when the first guy made a very interesting proposal. She liked the idea, it sounded like a winning situation.

"Sounds like a plan. Lets get this started and over with quick." she raised he mace high above her head anc let it spark brightly, "But I I war you call me a wannabes again I'll knock your head off!" she then cried out as she dove for Hotwire and swung at his midsection with less than deadly intent. An injured person would cause more urgency and a bigger distraction than a dead one.

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Hotwire saw the crackling mace. "Let's beat that." He said, holding his hand towards an exhibit on the work of tesla. A few small electrical rods, and few other components zipped around his arms. They finished forming around him, and bolts of green electricity began to flow from them.

Hotwire used this this to block the mace. When the mace hit, sparks flew more than a fireworks display. One he pulled away, the zappage settled down, and Hotwire attempted to make a few charged punches. If he got within a foot of hitting, the electricity would have enough ampage that it could jump across the air and still hit Gilda.
Back to top Go down

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:04 pm

"Heh. Sucker." JaK again, is in it for HIMSELF. A minute wasn't a guarantee and wanted to guarentee he had time to look. So while she fought and distracted Hotwire he made his way to the exhibit on archaeological digs in the last quarter century. Most were of gems and dinosaur bones. He hoped to find something that read of "Sage" on it. He knew when he was a boy his dad had many materials that he found that went to multiple museums across country. In any case, after he took a look or found what he was after he was gonna be out of here. In fact, he had took off the moment Gilda had charged Hotwire to go look.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:02 am

This would be quick work even without the help of Jak...but it would have been quicker if he had stuck around. The fact that he ditched her did not bode well for the pale boy. Gilda could hold a grudge really well and one of the best reasons for a grudge was being straight up lied to. As soon as she was done with this red haired kid she'd be after Jak like an eagle after a snake in the grass.

Back to freckles. She as quite surprised as the coils jumped to his hands and began sparking. No matter though. As he began punching she braced herself, feeling a single sharp twinge of electricity before her mace siphoned it off into nothing. She blocked two more before taking off into the air again, "Big mistake," she said with a cruel smile.

She then dove down upon the boy, making sure to note where Jak had fun off to, she did tight turn just before she reached the ground and brought her mace up towards Hotwire's chin. Instead of activating the mace's field she just let the electricity from his coils collect for her as she swing hard enough to knock the boy into the air if it hit. She then took the hilt of her mace and jammed it towards his chest, trying to break a few ribs.

"You're next pale skin!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:42 am

Just as the mace was to hit his jaw, he put an arm up to his jaw. The blow knocked him back a few feet, but the electronics took most of the hit. This was not looking good. This girl had the mobile advantage. If only hotwire could gain a projectile advantage, he'd be in a much better position. It also seemed that electric attacks wouldn't suffice here.

First to close the gap.

"Why don't I join in the high flying fun?" He said. He held his arms out to an exhibit on the history of flight. A flurry of airplane parts zipped towards him as he put some distance between him and Gilda. When the dust settled, his back would be attached to a pair of metal wings. A metallic whirring would follow. In the blink of an eye, hotwire shot forward. He would attempt to deck gilda, pull up a little, throw her off, before zipping into the air. He just had to hold her a few more minutes.
Back to top Go down

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:52 pm

JaK scanned the museum and ignored the sounds of fighting in the other exhibit. Outside sirens were drawing near and he was still busying fingering through ancient books, which pages crumbled a bit after he touched them. He examined really old fossils and useless junk from long ago. "DAMMIT!" This was hopeless he thought, just before leaning against the glass of another exhibit and then noticed something that caught his eye. "Excavation in Africa? Exploration team....Sage." JaK saw it, the findings from the dig his father went on long ago. Something in this glass exhibit had to have answers he was looking for. Without hesitation JaK kicked the glass cracking it and then stomped it again, shattering a good sized hole. At which point he began rummaging through the findings and pocketing anything he thought was specifically of use.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Gilda allowed for the boy to make his silly pair of wings. She doubted it would help him at all anyways. In fact, she was pretty sure it would end up working to his disadvantage. She had spent her entire life with wings, she was an expert with aerobatics, she rather liked where this was heading. "I'd stay down on the ground where worms belong if I were you." she flapped her wings strongly "Leave the sky to the eagles!"

She hadn't lost track of Jak either, no way was he gonna leave her with the nuisance. As Hotwire shot forward, she shot herself back, still facing the boy but not quite as fast as him, when he got close she did a quick hammer head turn like maneuver and shot down to the ground and then straight at Jak, going under Hotwire to get there. She made sure to soar as close to Jak as possible without being within striking distance "Watch out! New flier coming through!" she said, winking back at Hotwire before blasting off at incredible speed down the hallway and, luckily, towards the Egyptian exhibit, hoping that Hotwire would get a bit caught up with the criminal still within reach.

She was planning on taking a little bit of time to look around the Egyptian exhibit to see if there was any Nth metal about...of course, that also meant picking up any useful looking artifact, which meant a lot of broken cases for the museum "Something better be here." she muttered
Back to top Go down

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:50 pm

JaK noticed from the corner of his goldenrod eyes that the hawk girl was coming back his way, but he wasn't worried. He had already acquired the clue he came for in his possession and stood ready to face her. However, he wasn't who she appeared to be after. Gilda avoided the pale skinned boy and headed for the Egyptian exhibit. JaK took a moment to contemplate why she was heading there within a mere half a second with his increased brain activity, his neurons firing signals and reactions like strobe lights, each carrying multiple possibilities, until he was interrupted. The other one, the ginger kid was approaching and he didn't have time to deal with this one, he needed to get out of...---

"FREEZE!" The door was kicked in as the police chopper's spotlight shined in the room and blinded to the young men while illuminating them to the cops approaching with armed non-lethal weaponry. "Well, it's been fun bud." JaK said with multiple concealed pieces of glass shards in his hands from breaking the exhibit windows and then lunged them all at the officers before dashing down the hallway, causing them to open fire with rubber bullets, which riddled the wall JaK had passed by just before he turned the corner. JaK broke into an all out sprint, olympic level in his speed, but more so the duration he held it was what made it so inhuman. He was already upon the Thanagarian in the Egyptian exhibit, and once within range of her he lunged over one stand and then rolled into the corridor leading into another exhibit while waving to her cheekily. Right behind him were SWAT units, and soon they would discover Gilda as well.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:38 am

She blazed past the boy, contrails streaming off the tips of her wings and quickly disappearing as she soared past a corner. Soon she was right where she needed to be. Thanagarian's had been to earth before her. Hawkgirl was testament to that, but they also had arrived in ancient egypt. Gilda wasn't really sure what had happened, her mothers record weren't the most clear on how it had happened. It was clear, however, that she might be able to find some Nth metal and Thanagarian artifacts.

Even from half the museum away she could hear the door getting broken in. She would have to hurry. With a swing of her mace she shattered the glass case in front of her and started grabbing artifacts, nothing. There was no way to tell which objects were and weren't Nth metal other than physical contact. That was taking a bit long though, by the time she was through her first case the boy she had been fighting earlier had already caught up to her. Luckily the police were still a bit busy with the hero from older and confused.

The S.W.A.T team was right on his heels though. Gilda turned and jumped into the air, leaving the exhibit behind, "Had to lead them towards me?!" she yelled as she caught up with the boy, she soared above him and looked down with a smile, "Next time you shouldn't try to outrun someone with wings!" she flew off ahead of him and raced around the corner only to find more agents. She turned around and came racing around the corner looking up to a skylight...then down to Jak and felt just the tiniest twinge of guilt, "You owe me for this!" she said, extending a hand for him to grab hold of before rocketing through the skylight above them.

It would be nice if he didn't grab hold, though she wasn't very hopeful of that, because if he did, well, it'd hurt. Her shoulder would have a sudden sharp pain as soon as she pulled up, after already hurting from when he grabbed on (assuming he did). After breaking through the skylight she would continue up then droop down and forward before landing on the roof in a less than graceful tumble. Her shoulder was noticeably misshapen from being yanked out of the socket. Her words were....less than lady like but after a moment she sat up, aware that she needed to leave, "You're welcome." she said spitefully.
Back to top Go down

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:58 pm

JaK saw the hawk girl flying overhead and taunt him as the SWAT team was hot on their heels, well actually her feathers. She flew so effortlessly, and with no friction slowing her down, so she easily outpaced JaK in this rat race. He peered over his shoulder and saw the men. They weren't gaining on him, however. JaK's speed was consistent with his ability to keep producing all the necessary fluids and body functions that would keep him moving at optimum pace. Although, it would seem they had run into a dead end and JaK was surrounded. Great. This much heat in a city known for taking down meta-humans? He doubted he'd get out without a real injury if at all.

Surprisingly, the Thanagarian seemed to suddenly have a change of heart. She extended a hand to him and motioned towards the skylight. JaK didn't know if this could maybe be a trap, but he didn't have many options right now. She could carry him up an then drop him from 20+ feet up if she wanted to. He grabbed the outreached palm anyway and was hoisted into the sky as the police shot rubber bullets at them.

A few seconds later and some broken glass, they landed upon the roof.

JaK rolled back up to his feet as soon as they disembarked, but he noticed she was injured. JaK stood quietly for a moment and then walked over towards Gilda while pulling his blade from behind his back in a foreboding motion, but then just cut some of his own shirt and stabbed the blade into the ground while dropping to one knee. "Hold still." He then swiftly grabbed her arm and readjusted it with a loud crack, before wrapping the limb with his torn clothing in a messy sling. "I'd say that makes us even."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breath deep(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breath deep(open)   Breath deep(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breath deep(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next