Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

Tython

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
No time to breath (Closed) Vote_lcapNo time to breath (Closed) Voting_barNo time to breath (Closed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
No time to breath (Closed) Vote_lcapNo time to breath (Closed) Voting_barNo time to breath (Closed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

No time to breath (Closed)

Go down 
+3
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Energy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

No time to breath (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 5:46 am

A mighty roar that shattered glass of all with in Midtown echoed causing many to cover their ears that run in pain from the roar. Everyone looked around confused and in shock for the cause of the roar but none found one. One kid looked down as he had been waiting on his mom to finish talking to her freind.

The chilc blinked looking at a crack in the ground that looked onfire. he blinked and crouched down looking closer. he slowly reached out to poke it but then fell over as a massive earthquack then occured the shock wave causing many buildings to crack and threaten to knock them down.

Car alarms went off as  the crack got bigger and bigger and bigger untile it was covering the whole with of the road. Cars crashed from the earthquake people ran and the boy scrambled to his feet as his mother starteed to pull him away to go home or anywhere save.

Though she was too late and the crack got bigger making the boy fall nearly in it as a portal opened up. A massive red fist with black claws that was bigger than some of the stores in the area punched through the portal sending the boy and cars and many other people flying into the air.

Some ran others started in shock and the local crazy hobo was having the time of his life. The fist grew to an fore arm that destroyed and sent building in a few 100 ft of the arm
tumbling and crumbling to the ground the arm bareky fitting through the portal.

the arm was tall enough for everyone in jump to see. Soon the earthquake ended and the fist opened slowly showing a massive amount of firethat all started flying off into hundrends of directions that started flying down to the ground. The hand then slammed down to the ground.

The hand caused massive tunnels and caverns to spread through maany streets in an odd pathern and they lit on fire only those could see the message the firey caverns held it only holding one word. 'soon' the hand then retracted back and the portal closing behind it.

As the fire balls came down towards the ground they made cradors and the flames died down slowly. People looked in horror at the large flaming rocks as they grew many cracks. Soon enough the rocks exploded causing all in 50 ft of each rock to be hit by rocksa and a shock wave that sent average humans down on their backs easily.

As the smoke cleared from all the rocks large 7 ft tall demonic looking men with arrow tails stood tall wearing gladiator like armor and red rags hanging down from them all their skins were red and they had black claws. Most of the men were in midtown and were now walking around terrorizing and killing people heading out towards the rest of jump the rest stayed in midtown to terrorize and kill these people.

The men.. no demons roared out fire their teeth rozor sharm and long and their massive horns were near bull like. They were all bodybuilder level strength and speed but their main weapons were their teeth claws and fire. as one went to slam its hand down at a men cowaring in fear it was blocked by a blue force feild.

"......" the demon blinked confused and looked to inside the force feild to see a girl named Jenny. "..... we're so gonna need heavy power for this one..." she said to herself as she shouted and charged up a full powered eye blast and shot the demon in the chest as she lowered the sheild sending him flying.

She thenwhipped out her laptop and typed quickly hacking into tv stations, police scanners, basic level cell phones to send texts and a voice mail. all within jump. "Calling everyone! Heroes your city is under attack! Theives these guys are attacking the stores you steal! Killers they're stealing your thunder and taking the lives you want! Villains theres no one to terrorize if we don't act now!"

"Neutral you won't have a city to base in if you sit back! I don't know what they want but I do now they ned to get lost! So I ask everyone to help fight this is no job for just one person to take on!" The message then cut off as Jeny gasped in pain as she was sucker punched across the road by a demon. She slowly sat up and put her laptop away slowly getting up and taking out her staff.

'I hope someone helps out...' she thinks before shouting and running at the demon who started to run at her and charged a blast up and threw her fist at the demon who did the same to her at full force and she matched the puch by shooting out some energy causing them both to stumble backwards. The fight against the demons was on... who would join and who would hide in fear or out of uncaringness?

Last edited by Energy on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:58 pm

There shot out a basketball sized ball of lightning energy past jenny, landing in a crowd of these demons, exploding and sending them flying with a wail as they vanish in a cloud of ash. " YEEEEES!!! FINALLY GOT TO USE A HAMMER!!"Examining the smoking crater in satisfaction, Toji stalks up to his pack sister, casually slicing off a Feecon head with a storm cutter, banishing it." Ey, sis!!!! Looks like more idiots are messing with my city..." The halfling growls, his eyes going black and gold as his canines grow down to hichin." Feecons!!!! How dare you mess in a Okamian's Den?! You're gonna regret it!!!!" He blurs toward, terrorizing the demons with rapid,full force blows.
Meanwhile, Yami glared down from a roof as a pair of demons stalked a woman and her child. The mage leaps, swinging his naginata, and a headless body slumps to the ground, and before the other can react he stabs it in the gut, then twists, nearly severing it in half. Tossing the flaming cloth weapon aside, he looks at the woman, who had covered her child's eyes." Get to safety." He climbs up a wall, continuing on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 4:33 pm

A man in a blue cloak jumped down from the rooftop above, landing on top of the demon who had been fighting Jenny. The demon was crushed into the ground, as if the man pinning it was actually a building. Dar drew his sword and impaled the demon through the chest. "I would not have you harm that which belongs to me."

He cleaned his sword of the filthy demon blood. So, the armies of Hell had taken the first attack. It was to be expected, but why now? What motive could they have? Dar's army was not yet ready for a full-on war. Perhaps this attack was meant to crush him before that could change. True or not, Dar would accept it as such. He was, after all, the center of the universe. The reason Jump City was being attacked must be because he was in it.

But perhaps even this carnage could be worked to Dar's advantage.

A demon came running up towards Dar, swiping at him with its infernal claws. Dar did not move, nor did he react when the demon broke it's wrist by hitting him. "That alert will help, Energy Warrior. I'm glad you thought of it. Well done." He casually cut the demon in half with his sword, still focusing his eyes on Energy Warrior. "Now go, do what you do best. Show these fiends they have no place here."

Another demon ran up towards Dar. It opened it's mouth and shot an intense burst of fire out, engulfing Dar. Dar's hand reached through the flames, grabbing the demon by the face. The fire seemed to pass over him without causing harm. This was the unholy power of Pride, being seen in its full strength for the first time. Dar squeezed, and the demon dropped to its knees. He squeezed harder, and then the demon did not move at all.

Of course, these were simply soldiers. Stronger foes were out there, more worthy to battle the King of Earth. It was entirely possible that some of those powerful fiends were here. Dar would seek them out. After all, it was his planet, and he intended to protect every little part of it.

In another part of town, two demons were chasing a crowd of people down the street. They were quickly gaining. Suddenly, a 6 year old girl appeared in front of them out of nowhere. One of the demons stopped hard, grabbing the other to slow him down. The second demon looked back, furious. "What? You fear a child?"

"He knows who I am. He's smart...for a demon, at least."

The second demon growled. He would not be insulted. He broke free from his comrade. Nothing could stop his charge now. He would destroy this human...

The girl pointed a finger at him, and a blast of electricity erupted from its tip. The demon was knocked back, but managed to land on it's feet. It held a clawed hand to its wounded chest, trying to embrace the pain. It would take more than that to kill him, but clearly this was no normal child.

"I should have said he knows what I am. Perhaps he was under my employment at some time."

The first demon spoke, warily. "Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade."

Jemmy greeted him in the same way. "Random demon number 5."

The first demon narrowed his eyes. This girl was pushing all the wrong buttons. It was probably on purpose, too. No matter. "The Lady of Chaos shouldn't be able to exist in this realm. There must be some trick." He noticed the red balloon hovering in the air about 50 feet away. "There. All we need to do is kill your familiar. Then you will have no anchor to this realm. Even mere demons can defeat you."

Jemmy looked impressed. "Someone's done their homework. Do you want a cookie?" She produced one out of thin air and offered it to him.

In response, both demons moved as fast as they could towards the balloon, climbing on walls before making a great jump. They readied their claws to strike, to send the Lady of Chaos back to her home.

"Should have taken the cookie." A brick wall suddenly appeared out of thin air, and both demons smashed into it face-first. They dropped to the ground, where it took them a few seconds to recover. "Look boys, I know what you're going through. You have to destroy the earth and all that, but why don't you join me instead? Become knights of Chaos, help me save this city, and I won't kill you."

"So that's it," the first demon said. "You want us to be your minions. Not a likely outcome. Why do you want to save this city?"

"Why do you want to destroy it?" She squatted down right in front of them.

"Like we'd tell you," the second demon said. He stabbed his claws through her neck. Blood splattered.

Jemmy sighed. "I'm sorry, Rain. I have to kill them." Her eyes turned orange.

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 5:10 pm

There would be no time for reprieve. No time to repent. Just wailing howls of agony as Wrath sliced his way through demon mail, cutting a bloody swath through an entire squad of demons, being covered in blood. He stood upon a mountain of corpses of his own making (Or was it a car?), grinning as his face mask opened up.

"Excuse me, everyone, I'd like your undivided attention!"

He looked at the horde of demons.

"I am Wrath, the Acrimonious! Standing against me means certain death, whether you come from hell or not! If you ask Lucifer, he would guarantee it! I order you to go back to the pits from whence you came, or suffer my Wrath!"

Wrath looked at Dar, blinking and grinning, before waving.

"I see my man Dar's in the crowd tonight. Shout out to-"

A demon ran up on top of the car, swinging a sword down and cleaving Wrath's head...or at least that's what it should have done. Instead it broke, cracking into pieces. Wrath grinned, plucking him up by the neck.

"Don't expect mercy!"

He massively uppercut the demon, making him bounce into the air a bit, before cleaving him in half, getting more blood on him. Wrath was unleashed.

A black whirlwind of death spun into another crowd of demons, cutting through many of their armors and spraying blood everywhere. Kuro landed, and started bobbing and weaving between groups of demons in a circle while he was pulling a wire behind him, before pulling it taut and electrocuting them all to death. He was still surrounded by plenty more, though. His blades hummed at his comm turned on.

"Calling all Titans. We have a class 4 situation in Midtown. Invasion of demons."

He dodged a swipe and brought his sword up, cutting off a demon's arm and grabbing another by the neck that came charging at him.

"I think I can use my power often enough to not need it but I will need to pay soon otherwise."

And finally, on another side of Midtown, Ruin was skipping down the street into a crowd of demons currently killing other humans. They looked at her, a bit surprised, and one stabbed her in the throat. She dropped, blood soaking her black hair as she died with a smile on her face. Her white skin started getting dark, though...

When the demon turned around she jumped up, her skin turning gray with a maniacal grin as she started punching all of them, doing great damage but dying again. It would continue for a while until she started overwhelming them.

OOC: Please kill Ruin as much as you want. <3
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:49 pm

It had been a difficult transition. Living by themselves the Onyekachi brothers never had to watch their tone or manners or homicidal tendencies. Now that they were living with others they had found that such behaviour lead to exclusion more often than not. And though they had once lived in relative isolation in the wilds of Africa, and though they still had each other, they found being the outcast rather... unacceptable. They were learning that what cruelty they unleashed had a weird way of coming back round and hurting them. It explained a bit of why the humans insisted on being 'decent' with one another.

As consequence they were at least making an effort now to be tolerable, "We got your message, digbat!" Onyekachi would leap onto the scene, charging at Kuro, clearly intending to grab his team-mate as roughly as his magical restrictions on non-violence would allow. If able he would try to separate the assassin and the demon, treating Kuro as the aggressor. "If you're gonna kill these jack-o'-lantern rejects, then at least stop doing it in front of us! I have to protect the scum if it looks like you're about to fatally stab 'em!" See! Onyekachi had warned his teammate and everything. In the old days he would have started attacking them without explaining why until it stopped being funny. Progress.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Kristen's communicator was sounding off just as strongly as her own perceptions of demonic presence as the hordes of crimson demons manifested in the Midtown of Jump City. Not including Toji and Onyekachi, Kristen counted the signatures as they appeared exponentially... 2... 4... 8... 16... and it kept increasing at blinding speeds. She sensed her brother closing in on the location as well. When she finally landed at ground zero, a few of her teammates along with Jemmy, Jenny and a few other people she did not recognize had already arrived. They had already engaged the enemy, Kristen would follow suit while striking fear into the demonic invaders.

Summoning her force-field of light, she landed among a group of demon soldiers while releasing her permeating spiritual pressure. The demons who were unlucky enough to face the angelic hero took a few steps back, some roaring in discomfort at the sudden presence of conflicting energy. "Nephilim..." one growled, "What business do you have here?"

"You are not entitled to that information, demonic scum." Kristen stated in response, charging a Smite Gauntlet, "Now, return to the void from whence you came." She released while simultaneously punching the demon hard in the gut. It roared in agony as it staggered back, then collapsing to it's knees on the ground before disintegrating into ashes.

The other demons roared in protest, brandishing their weapons against Kristen as she engaged them in earnest, using light, fist and telekinesis to help thin out their numbers. "Brothers and sisters in justice, I fight alongside you!" she shouted. Kristen really got into it when she fought against demons, as if the angel in her came out a little more prominently than usual. Meanwhile, she wondered why this attack came to be, and if the manifestation was due to some great gathering of evil energy in the city, or an independent incident entirely.

____________________________________________________________________________________

On the other end of the fray, Khariel arrived soon after Dar, brandishing an activated Hesperus longsword as he cut through a wave of demons with blade, shadow and psychokinetic energy in the form of the shadowy anthropomorphic raven that he became when his forcefield of darkness was activated.

"It was only a matter of time... correct?" he muttered to a demon who he had locked blades with, "The city goes to hell, different institutions attempt to rebuild it in their image, and you see this a fitting time to finish it off? Not on my watch, fool. I have other plans for this place."

"Foolish Nephilim, this is a prelude to something that is far beyond you!" the demon roared, and Khariel psychokinetically struck him in the throat and stabbed him in the chest, shadow energy consuming him afterwards.

"Well... this is what this world is like, isn't it?" he mused, engaging another demon before finishing it off as well, "There will be many institutions wanting to destroy our visions, obviously that does not exclude Hell itself... this is correct, Dar?" he glanced at his new ally who was also fighting off a horde of demons.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:15 am

For the first time, an emergency was going down whereby Manic was not already preoccupied by a meal. Typically it was lunch that was interrupted, or a late breakfast. But it seemed Jump City’s latest invaders were well mannered enough to choose a time that didn’t conflict with the Speedster’s schedule. Manic was located in downtown Jump City when the SOS style message was broadcasted. His communicator buzzed as a notification to the danger, but he didn’t need that. Manic was stood before an electronics store, in which the broadcast came up on the televisions that were on display in the shop window. “Sucks to be on JC’s tourist board”. Manic mumbled as he saw the scene behind EnG. He wasn’t really paying her any attention, or the message. Manic was more focused on the background, and BAM. He only needed to recognise one store to realize where exactly she was.

It was time to get to work. Turning around, he would see these demon soldiers had spread to even where he was. A lot of pedestrians had managed to flee somewhere to hold up until this all passed over. But there were some stragglers who the demons were getting closer and closer towards. In a flurry of blue and white, Manic zipped about the immediate area; picking up pedestrians and dropping them off somewhere safe, away from all the commotion. It helped, but it wasn’t enough. More and more demons were appearing, and that would continue to be the trend until the source could be neutralized.

It was time to regroup. And so, Manic did what Manic does. He ran. Blitzing through the streets in a blur of blue and white, he made sure to zip up and down every avenue that he could. Any demons caught in his path would be knocked away purely by the force of the wind that gradually built up around him. It was going good, then a fireball got involved. It struck the ground just in front of Manic and sent him off balance. Flying through the air, Manic hit the ground with a thud and began frantically rolling across it, decelerating with every revolution until he came to a stop.

As Manic rose to his feet, he took note as one of the demon soldiers charged towards him. He slashed wildly in front of him, but Manic had already moved. A confused demon turned around, to which he had Manic burst towards him with pace, knocking him backwards into a car with a quick kick. The demon regrouped and charged again, this time trying to grab Manic. But he grabbed air again, before feeling a thud in his back as Manic tackled him from behind; sending the demon crashing into a parked van. Manic clapped his hands together as though to say he was done here. But upon turning around, a couple more demons had appeared and grouped up. Manic stood stretching, cricking his neck with a wide smirk spread across his face before disappearing in a blur; knocking the group right over.

Pow! A demon slid across the ground as he was struck from out of nowhere with a kick as Manic arrived on the scene. The demon had been sent into a few others, all falling down like skittles. “Sorry I’m late. You have no idea how inconsiderate these guys are to their fellow motorist”. Manic said, looking towards his fellow teammates. “Plan?”.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 5:36 pm

The demon's forces were thickest in midtown, but that did not mean that help was needed away from where the main action was; some had taken out demons outside of midtown but there were still some that needed taking out, still some people that needed help. At this exact moment Kane was staying OUT of the spotlight to take out stragglers that were reeking more minor havoc away from midtown.

A group of about 10 demons were going after people in downtown Jump city when Kane came in and kicked one of them into a wall, they all reeled around and tried to attack him, but he leapt into the air metres above their heads and used his powers to stay in the air by hopping on the spot. They all spat fire at him but he dodged it all before going down to the ground and kicking one of them right in the lungs, he just made a choking sound and collapsed, the others tried to rush him but he out-sped them still and went out of range of their attacks, only to go back in again and start dishing out blows everywhere, he even punched one of them (Controversial, I know)

Once they were all out, he didn't even take a second to enjoy the cheers of the people watching, he just kept on moving, looking out for demons or signs that the demons have been in the area. He came across a group of demons and descended, landing with a heavy thud so that they all noticed him. He then dashed to a demon and kicked him, then went to the next one and did the same, then he kept repeating this so that he looked like a pinball going really fast. Then he went off again, looking for even more stragglers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Metamorphi hadn't even recieved Kuro's notification by the time he used the teleporter to get him as close to where the scene was going on as possible. As soon as he came in he saw how many demons there were but also how many people were responding, the demons were getting their butts handed to them. But even so, Meta still came in to help, taking out demons with knockout blows to the temple.

As he was fighting, he noticed Kristen and her glowing gauntlet which seemed to have some kind of negative effect on the demons, as if so much as a touch was too much for them. Meta ran over to her and tapped her gauntlet, he would then shout to be heard over the madness What is this gauntlet made of? this may be confusing to her, but if she gave the answer she would understand when he showed her what it was for.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:23 pm

OOC: okay since many of you are now controlling the Demons I figure I should give you a few notes you should know when rping them. They can melt up to steel in levels of metal with their fires but their armor would not be affected. They can turn entirely into fire. They can use their strength and their natural ability to do some toph like earth bending like fighting but nothing too extreme in this area. They are Pure breed Feecons which means water can take their fire away from them leving them with the capabilities of just their earth and smoke abilities (smoke meaning they can produce smoke and control it.)

They not only can make fire but they can control preexisting fires. Their claws are as strong as steel along with their teeth. And any holy item they can get within 10 ft of them without getting 3rd degree burns if they touch the holy item the burning will happen faster. hen not they just get covered in white flames. Ice like moves do twice as much damage but normal fire does not affect them. They're goal is to basically terrorize the city and weaken it for another future attack of their king, they do not follow any one but the feecon king, their secondary goal is to locate someone in the city but not to capture them yet. they are well aware they're deaths are probable and most would gladly give their lives for the pure goal of causing as much damage as possible.

Half would possibly leave a character holding them in an area to run off elsewhere to cause more damage while others will fight to destroy said character in order to allow them to not be slowed down. Also they can fly 100 mph when they are totally on fire with their own fire and can run twice as fast as a normal human if they can run on all 4s if they can only run on 3 limbs they can only run at the speeds of a normal human. They are not to tell who they are looking for nor that they are looking for some one but they can say that they are here to cause as much damage as possible.

I will tell each character/ persons character how many demons are around them and will point out that it counts for another persons character too since they would be in the same location as or close to another character. write an ooc message if you have any questions you wish to know about whats going on with your character or pm me before you post what ever works for you. Enjoy and thanks for joining.))

Jenny looked around and smiled brightly as she saw people showing up and smiled to toji as he entered the scene. "Thanks for coming to the party little bro!" she shouted with a bright smile to him then looked to Dar and smiled and bowed to him. "Understood sir, thank you for your assistance."

She said before running off to begin her own fights a little ways off and skid to a stop trying not to get hit by the blur but smiled. “Manic why is it always a fire related situation when ever we meet up?” She joked, it wasn’t always a fire situation but 80% of the time it was but it did feel like every time by now to her. She then listened as he asked what was the plan.

"Right now since were over run I'd just say run around and take out as many of these things as we can while protecting as many lives as we can. It's not too complicated as many of my plans but right now were stuck on damage control then I guess after we handle then we regroup and try and find out how these guys even got here."

Toji
Spoiler:

Dar
Spoiler:

Jemmy
Spoiler:

Wrath
Spoiler:

Kuro
Spoiler:

Ruin
Spoiler:

Onyekachi
Spoiler:

Kristen
Spoiler:

Khariel
Spoiler:

Manic
Spoiler:

Kane
Spoiler:

Meta
Spoiler:

Placements drawn out:
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:59 am

Toji nods." No problem. I'll show them to respect a Okamian." He grins, then blurs to the west, letting out a terrifying war howl." Okamian?! What's of them doing here?" " it does not matter...complete the mission!!"  The halfling grins, engaging them." Here I come!!!" Toji smashes into them like a sledgehammer. Avoiding a flaming ax, he scissor leg grabs that foe, then spins on his head, sending it flying high into the hir, wailing, only to be banished as a Boomer connects with its chest.The titan grins, crouching and examining the last five."......This shouldn't take long..." He summons his chainsythes, then engages them..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:40 pm

Dar moved North. Five demons noticed him, but only the two with swords moved to intersect him. The other three went the other way, using their fire powers to set nearby buildings and people ablaze. Dar narrowed his eyes. What was this? They were dividing their forces, trying to merely cause the most damage possible. Didn't they care about their very lives? Where was their Pride?

Had he just seen Toji? That precocious child? Well, maybe he could be useful and rid the city of these pests.

Swords clashed. The two sword wielding demons were skilled, and Dar was not able to do much but defend himself at first. When he finally struck out, a demon turned into flames that danced around his blade. The demon's sword slid against his arm, causing a shallow cut.

Clearly, this was not the time for fighting fire with fire. Dar parried another three attacks before he reached a fire hydrant. A single slash brought water spewing forth, soaking the two demons and dousing their flames. With a sudden advantage, Dar managed to cut down his two opponents. He made his way after the three demons that had escaped him earlier.

"Today I'll play a different game. It's called how many humans can I protect?"

Jemmy took off, flying West. A group of seven demons were tearing a building apart from the inside. First things first, Jemmy teleported to a man in a suit. She grabbed his tie and teleported the man to safety. She returned to the building and managed to teleport a businesswoman away as well. Upon her second return, the demons seemed to be spreading out. They were smart, and realized that staying together in one place was a bad idea.

Jemmy hated them.

Flying after one of them, Jemmy conjured a large spear of ice and sent it flying. The demon dodged the attack before blasting her with fire. Jemmy didn't mind. Her balloon was safely in the next room up.

She needed to focus. These guys were too powerful for her normal tricks. Jemmy conjured a small amount of water, just the amount you could hold in your hand. The water hovered in the air, and then began spinning like a saw blade. The high-pitched sound told Jemmy it was spinning fast enough to literally cut the air. She shot it at the demon. Again, he dodged.

This time, the demon charged at her. When he was about ten feet away from her, Jemmy's water saw turned around and cut through his chest. Jemmy frowned. It was an efficient weapon, but she didn't enjoy fighting as she once had.

She summoned another 19 spinning water saw blades.

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 8:58 pm

Kyte leapt from the vehicle, lashing out with his blade to spin a full turn and lop off two heads before landing near Dar and Khariel. "Hey Dar! You totally ignored me!" he said, acting offended, as a demon came running at him with a claw, stabbing for his armpit. The demon's claws broke on him again and Kyte smacked him with the flat of the blade so hard that he went flying through a building. Kyte gave Khariel a look as a sword demon ran at him and Kyte stabbed it, lifting him on the blade and hauling him over his shoulder as he looked Khariel in the face.

"Looks like Dar's goin' North. I'm gonna get the West. Have fun with the Southern guys."

Kyte turned around to swing the blade with the demon on it, using the demon's armor as a hammer to smack the two of them around and then killing them all with a cleave as the demon's flesh and armor gave way. He brought his sword down on another demon, but he turned into fire, grinning at Kyte through the flames. Wrath raised an eyebrow. "That's a neat trick." Two demons jumped out of nowhere on either side and launched walls of rock at him, crushing hi- well, crushing each other. Kyte, covered in dirt, kicked the fire demon back.

"This is gonna be fun."

Kuro turned just in time to see Onyekachi barreling at him to get the demon out of his arm. Kuro grunted, putting the demon through a store window and then biding his time to dodge roll out of the way of Onyekachi's grab, whirling to his feet.

"I apologize, Onyekachi. I was not aware you would respond so quickly. I would have taken into consideration your wards had I been aware." They were surrounded by demons. One demon fired a bow at Onyekachi's back, and Kuro zipped forward to snatch the arrow out of the air, looking at Onyekachi. "Assuming you aren't going to try saving any more from me, let's work together at the moment. We are surrounded, after all. I'll keep the blows non-lethal so as not to provoke your...instinct." A rock wall came flying their way, and Kuro knelt, slicing it in half with both swords so the wall would part and collapse around them instead of crushing them.

Ruin got up a few minutes later, turning gray all over her skin as her hair faded to a shock white. Grinning, she jumped onto the back of a demon who was unawares, biting his neck and ripping a chunk out of it as blood sprayed and he screamed. Ruin took another bite which put him down for the count. She turned to kill another demon, but was crushed by a rock with a scream.

(Logging one death for her. If we say she had an endurance of 100 lbs, it's now 102. She won't be around after this thread so we'll go ahead and put strength at 102, and speed at...51?)
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Kristen took in her situation, light magic engulfing her body and bright cyan wings flared. She didn't seem to be anywhere near any backup, but this was fine - the very nature of her being gave her a heavy advantage over the enemy at hand. With her armour being made entirely of blessed Cælstrum and light energy licking every inch of her body like fire, she was a living, breathing holy object.

The Nephilim turned south to the group of five, looking to take out the largest group first. She dashed forward in front of the squad of Feecons, charging up two Smite Guantlets to take out the fire-engulfed demon and one earth user. Those two burst into white flame immediately as force of the proximity to Kristen mixed with the attack they took combined and vanquished them immediately.

The other three demons, alarmed by the sudden attack, took off from where they were, putting enough distance between them and the Nephilim for them to regroup. The two smoke and claw users disappeared in puffs of smoke, appearing again some 15 feet away, while the earth user had more difficulty getting away, suffering 3rd degree burns and screaming in agony. The earthbending Feecon screeched at Kristen, sprawled on the ground. "Harp-plucking insect!! I'll kill you!!!!"

The Nephilim chuckled, "Heh... you can't even touch me, and you worry about trying to kill me? Promises, promises." Then, she senses that the smoke and claw Feecons are not where they were before, and suddenly, they appeared behind Kristen, gouging their steel claws into her back. Their claws were repelled by her forcefield, and the sudden close proximity to her caused them to burst into flames as they fell to the ground behind her.

"Unfortunate for you. You see, you are no match against me, demon." she began to walk slowly towards the earth-using Feecon, who was attempting to throw boulders in her direction to ward her off, to no avail. She thrust her hands out in front of her, directing the boulders away with telekinesis.

When she had finally approached the earth-using demon, he was writhing in pain again as the white flames consumed him. "Shall I end your suffering?"

"Go to hell!"

"Rather... that is where you will be." she charged up another Smite Gauntlet, aiming it at the flaming Feecon for a moment before releasing, banishing the demon in earnest.

Meanwhile, the cluster to the northwest of Kristen saw the devastation she inflicted upon their comrades, and they headed south in fear to cause more damage down there where more suitable opponents likely held their position.

Further into the center of the fray, Khariel was working in a violent trio with Dar the Proud and Wrath the Acrimonious. Dar had gone after the group of demons to the North, and Kyte, to the West. This left Khariel no choice but to engage the group to the South. "Very well," he muttered, voice distorted by the shadowy raven mask, "They will regret crossing blades with me."

The shadow consumed form that was Khariel turned to the south, gazing at his opponents. They too used swords, so it would be a battle of the blades, then. The dark Nephilim flared his shadowy wings, taking off in the direction of the sword-wielding group. "Infernum manet, daemonum spiritus!*" he roared in Latin, clashing swords with the leader of the blade wielding trio.

The leader growled back plainly in return before leaping backwards again to stare down his foe. The other demonic swordsman and himself would circle Khariel, and Khariel grinned disarmingly, malevolent spiritual presence causing the air around them to go cold, and dark tendrils erupted from every limb of his body, lashing out at the Feecons.

((*Translation!: Hell awaits, demonic spirits!))
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 5:10 pm

Pebbles showered Onykachi's face. After the scare with the arrow, bone plating had rapidly covered his sweet spots. The throat, the chest, his spine. His chitinous protection gleamed bleach white as the next shot splintered upon impact, "Work together? We're a well oiled machine by ourselves, Kuro. Just don't throw off our rhythm." A fly-by napalm strike washed over the pair. As the fire demon tore away it observed that its fire had been countered by a spray of blood from Kishi.

The blood fountain rained droplets down on both Titans as the situation escalated. Feecon both north and south were converging on their position. There was a fire specialist, an axe-wielder, a swordsdemon, an archer, and three earth movers. The earth trio moved in tandem now and combined their power into one manoeuvre. The pavement in front of them bucked like a tidal wave. Parked cars went airborne for a short moment before landing on their roofs.

"Shittake mushrooms... Hold on to something!" Too late, Kishi was flung into the air with the wave. To worsen matters the ground beneath the Titans crumbled away and Onyekachi fell down into the tube-train service tunnels. Landing amongst the rubble the demons recovered quick, but a new danger was emerging. The swordsdemon had gone building-side and sliced the cables holding up a window-cleaner's lift. The lift plummeted down towards the hole, the swordsdemon surfing it all the way. "Brace!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:55 pm

Manic had never been too sure of that. It seemed he had a knack for finding himself in the middle of a fiery situation, and today was no different. “I like playing with fire”. He said with a smirk and a shrug of the shoulders. “Damage control, right”. He said with a nod. It was as he expected. He could help the citizens reach safety quicker than the others, let them deal with the demons and just try to keep as many people alive as possible.

Manic disappeared in a dash of speed in a north easterly direction from where he had been, but quickly found himself coming to a skidding stop as the street ahead was littered with cars. As the demons had come, many people had fled their vehicles and were instead running for safety. Ahead of him Manic could spot several demons. Two of them were hopping from the roof of one car to another, spraying out fire at random to set cars ablaze. There were another two ripping the cars off doors in search of stragglers who were left behind, whilst another two simply chased crowds of people; shooting off fire sporadically. Smoke begun filling the area too, making it all the more difficult to see.

In one of the vehicles Manic could see a teenage girl peering over the backseat. There was a demon a few cars away, clawing through cars to see if he could find anyone. When he reached the car, he ripped off the door like it was nothing, tossing it away like a piece of trash. But as he leaned it to go get her, the demon found himself sent rolling across the ground as Manic tackled him away. The Demon came to a stop, lifting himself up to his feet. “You can’t hide in there, come with me”. Manic said, offering his hand to the little girl. She took his hand and stepped out the car, but Manic had to think fast as he grabbed the young girl and dashed away.

Landing where Manic and the girl was before had been the demon Manic knocked away. He had leapt into the air, lunging at them but only got to impale the ground instead. “I got this, you’ll be fine”. Manic said, turning to look at the girl stood behind him with a reassuring smile. But as he turned back towards the demon, it growled at him. It was a terrifying sound, and it alerted his buddies in the area. As Manic locked eyes with each and every one of them who were now making their way towards him; he was their target now. “…don’t know if I will though”. He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No time to breath (Closed)   No time to breath (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No time to breath (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: