Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Vote_lcapWhat lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Voting_barWhat lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Vote_rcap 
Moon
What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Vote_lcapWhat lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Voting_barWhat lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)   What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Miley or Milicondras comes out of a portal and falls to the ground feeling the sun beam down on her. Miley hears gasps and some screams as she slowly gets up on all fours opening her eyes. What she saw truly amazed her but was shock to see the beings she had never seen anything like them and why where they wearing such strange things on their bodies?

Miley then hears sirens and cops coming over to her holding some weird cloth thing and tried to put it on her but she runs from it. They spoke a strange language that she didn't understand. Miley is nearly hit by a car and yells in the language she knows as Feecon shooting fire from her hand in fear of it and runs off on all fours as some cops now shoot at her. What was going on why were they attacking her?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)   What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Hotwire had only just arrived in jump city when the action began. There was some girl attacking midtown. She began to run, but fortunately, Hotwire was at the end of the street she was running down.He reached his hand out, and a couple of cars disassembled, and began to reconfigure on the street end. By the time Miley got there, there would be a solid steel barricade.

"Sorry... can't let you go there." Hotwire said, not exactly seeing what the girl looked like. After all, when she was running, she was going to fast to be seen, and when the barricade went up, he couldn't see her at all.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)   What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Miley jumps and shoots fire from her feet to go over the barricade and looks at it backing away slowly from it before looking at Hotwire jumping a bit fear fulled her eyes but as she looked at him she blushed slightly unknowingly. Miley felt a bit calmer by him though she had to get away from these monsters who shot at her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)   What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:48 pm

"Yep.... of course it couldn't be that easy" Hotwire muttered. The girl blushed, and hotwire took a step back, with a somewhat scared look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)   What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:58 pm

"Humlor ge lume mal! Ke no psu klen ili kon door malru! Ke hal jon melop.... jotly en know la na wa zee mal!"
(Please don't hurt me! I was only trying to defend myself! I don't know why you... what ever you ares are attacking me!)

Miley said hoping the boy understood her in a frightened tone backing up against the barricade jumping a bit looking at it as her skin touches it never have she felt something like it quite before.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)   What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:08 pm

"Now this is freaky" Hotwire said. The girl looked scared. He decided he could use this to his advantage here.

"Now just calm down, and turn yourself in quietly. They won't hurt you if you surrender. I give my word."  Hotwire said, making a calming motion with both of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)   What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Miley looked at him showing that she 100 percent in fact with out at doubt  had no idea what he had just said. Miley looks over the boy curiously and slightly curiously then to her dirty arm as if comparing something.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)   What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Hotwire got a stinging feeling she didn't understand a word he had just said.

Hotwire looked at what the girl was looking at. She was filthy... like she had just been rolling in some dusty soil.

"What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)   What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:27 pm

mileys eyes widen when she pieces it all together these beings where humans! Miley smiles when realizing she was in the upper world like she hoped and frowned when she realized that he and everyone else had no idea what she was saying. Miley thinks they he says something miley thinks still not knowing what he said but figured with would be on like lines of who or what are you based on his face and the situation miley figured it would be best just to stick to names for now. Miley gesters to herself.

"Miley"
(Miley)

She then gestured to him figuring she should shorten her name her father did say that most might not be smart enough to even remember the shortest of names like hers or his.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)   What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:30 pm

"You name is miley?" Hotwire repeated. Trying to distance himself. He heard more sirens off in the distance. They were coming back.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)   What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:33 pm

Miley nods hearing her name guessing he was verifying her name this boy seemed kind and not as hostile as these other humans maybe she could ally herself with him. Miley heard sirens and held her hands together giving him a pleading look hoping the same gestures for being for help or mercy were the same for humans as they were for feecons and demons.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)   What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Hotwire sighed. What a way to start off in jump...

"Just go." He said, making a shooing motion with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)   What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:09 pm

She bows to him once as to say thank you to him and runs off on all fours as some cops run after her shooting Miley barely able to dodge the bullets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)   What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What lies above the under world (hotwire ask to join)
Page 1 of 1