Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Vote_lcapA Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Voting_barA Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Vote_lcapA Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Voting_barA Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Empty
PostSubject: A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join    A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Lance was running down the sidewalk with a coke and a bag of chips he just stole from a jiffey mart. Turning down an alleyway he did a front flip over a dumpster then ducked down. Listening for people he hugged himself agianst the dumpster as he counted the people that ran by. ''One.....and two.'', he thought cooly as he opened his pop taking a drink. Putting the pop down and grinning he opened the chips and took one. Right as he was bringing the chip to his mouth he heard a low voice, ''Dra desa ryc lusa vun dra Ayndr du puf du draen dnia sycdanc.'', Jumping up he looked around. ''Who's there? Show yourself coward.'', he demanded. Just then the alley started glowing blue as a split in reality began to open. ''Fa yna hu lufynt sundym! Fa yna dra cajah cykac, crihhat yht pyhecrat po dra lufynt kutc uv Ayndr. Hu suna femm fa ced rana yht pa taheat uin nekrdvim dnaycina, Bmyhad Ayndr!'', boomed seven voices. Wide eyed and shaking Lance started to run away but from out of the portal seven glowing ropes shot toward him and grabbed him. ''Oui crymm ku hu frana sundym!'', boomed the seven voices as Lance was dragged into the portal screaming.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join    A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:58 am

Tim grinned he'd finally found Mal and he would have his revenge he pointed at him from his point of invisibility. He waited patiently for the crowd to thin enough to get his shot off. He didn't notice the rip form beneath him, he screamed and dropped into the new world. He slammed his head off a rock and went unconscious. he didn't hear as some unseen figures spoke over him. "hu drec uha femm hud tu, drnuf res uid."

Tim was thrown across the unknown world hurtling through the air he landed in a pond and came up sputtering and dragged himself out on the side looking around the strange land.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join    A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:35 am

"CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!"
With each word Janpu slammed her fist down onto the coffee table as her identical twin, Usagi, waved medium sized American flags in each hand. They have been fully absorbed in a eating contest on the television and have been rooting for the American who was now chugging down a large glass of water. Usagi vigorously continued to wave the flags around skipping back and forth from either side of the hotel. Janpu crawled over the table now being about 4 inches away from the television screen "I know you can do it! Don't act like that chubby belly can't store more food! EAT. C'MON!" Janpu placed her hands on the screen as if pretending to choke the man but then Janpu noticed something odd. She saw an odd glowing blue light in the middle of the screen. Usagi noticed her sisters sudden silence and took her place behind her "Is the television glitching?" Janpu shook her head and pressed the side of her glasses "Activate Machinery Scan, output status condition," as Janpu did a physical scan Usagi was searching the net for some follow ups about if anyone else was getting some strange or glitchy imagery. "Looks like we are the only people with this problem and I can see that the result of the television-" Janpu went to finish her sentence "Yes, completely normal and up to tip top shape..." They both stared in silence until the light grew much bigger almost taking up the whole screen. The light grew brighter until it filled the whole room and gobbled the Deteto Girl's into a new world. The beginning sounds of their cries came and quickly went as the light dimmed. The girl's found themselves on the dirt ground surrounded by a large mass of green tree's.

"Fryd dra-"
"Fryd dra-"
The girl's glanced at each other horrified. They were not speaking any language they knew of and they were not in their hotel room screaming at a obese man to stuff his mouth of yummy goods. They were somewhere completely different. They got to their feet and examined the area using their GPS to figuire out where they landed but came to nothing as it only gave 'error' as a response.

Annun!?
Fryd tu oui sayh annun!?
Frana eh dra funmt-
Fuimt fa pa!?
The girls paused and stared at each other agitated and confused until screaming out "FRO TU FA GAAB CBAYGEHK MEGA DREC!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join    A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brand New World.(ixensvent,Idiosyncratic)pm me to join
Page 1 of 1