Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRecognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Voting_barRecognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRecognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Voting_barRecognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Recognition (Emmi-Emmz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recognition (Emmi-Emmz)   Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:57 am

Annie decided to go sit next to him and ate with him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Recognition (Emmi-Emmz)   Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Tim looked over at Annie and said. "Don't freak out but I think I'm going to die soon. It's not a bad thing. I'm not a good person, it's just a sense of dread I've got. I'm going to leave you a portion of my money. I just need your name." Tim was saying all this as though it were normal conversation. Annie could tell from his voice he wasn't afraid to die more he was ready to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recognition (Emmi-Emmz)   Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Annie frowned "I'm Annie but...we only just met...why...I really like you...I wanted us to be friends..." she said softly as she stared at him with teary eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Recognition (Emmi-Emmz)   Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Tim said smiling at her. "I know we just met but your honest and thats hard to find here. I wanted to be your friend too, maybe I'll be able to come back if I'm lucky." He touched her cheek gently and said. "Can they tell you, what happens to guys like me once we die?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recognition (Emmi-Emmz)   Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Annie frowned and rubbed his hand softly as she nodded "I already know...but please...tell me...is there anything I can do to prevent that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Recognition (Emmi-Emmz)   Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:54 am

Tim smiled and held Annie's hand. "Nothing I can think of I don't even know where its coming from." He looked in her eyes and said seriously. "Just promise me that one day I'll hear your playing again." He brushed her hair back with his free hand tears in his eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recognition (Emmi-Emmz)   Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:55 am

Annie nodded as she cried "o-of course, I'll play everyday for you, wherever you may be, I'll play for you and I'll wait for you right here" she said as she hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recognition (Emmi-Emmz)   Recognition (Emmi-Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recognition (Emmi-Emmz)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2