Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Vote_lcapthe fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Voting_barthe fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Vote_lcapthe fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Voting_barthe fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Empty
PostSubject: the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)   the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Hades sighed as he walked around the mall as the mortals called it looking around seeing if he could find anything that caught his eye. After going up a flight of stairs. It was then that he smelt a sent that seemed familiar yet different followingthe sent he came to a small book shop that if he recalled selled manga and anime but what surprised him was that a kitsune was working in the shop after watching her for a few moments walked into a bathroom and came back out without his pendents magic on and made his way over to the shop. Smiling a hunters grin he walk up to the girl and said, "excuse me miss but I was wondering if you can help me find a manga about a werewolf samari."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)   the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:26 am

Nina looked up from the comic that she was reading, her British red fox ears visible along with her five fox tails swaying calmly from side to side, she greeted Hades with a smile, noticing his canine scent but she had learned that not every dog-meta was evil, and he was a customer after-all.

"Of course, do you know the name of it?" asked Nina curiously, her yellowish-brown eyes staring at Hades as she scratched at the three brownish whisker marks that she had on each of her cheeks.

Last edited by Emmi-of-the-Emmz on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)   the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:16 am

Hades smiles a wistful smile as if reliving old memories as he said, "I do believe it was called the shadow wolf of Lai Van Kieu its about a wolf demon that required a toll to cross said bridge or if you could beat him he would grant you one wish he eventually lost to a kitsune and was asked to watch over her daughter due events in within her clan.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)   the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:27 am

Nina nodded with a smile "ah yes we have that book actually, let me go get it for you" she said before she walked through the door behind the counter and soon came back holding it, giving it to Hades "there you go, that'll be $15 please" she said happily and cheerily, as this is the personality that she showed to customers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)   the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:46 pm

hades smiled as he paid for the book and stepped aside to read a few pages and said, " So tell me have you ever read this seires miss you look very much like the heroine of the book? I know most stores at least want you to know the descerption of the book. by the way my name is hades but you can call me hellhound."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)   the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Nina chuckled "I've read some of it, and thank you that's very flattering, my name is Nina, nice to meet you Hellhound" she said with a friendly smile as she used her tails to do multiple things at once, using her hands to drink some tea as other customers came up, her tails scanning the barcodes of the items, putting the money into the cash register then giving the person their change and their items in a bag, all while talking to Hellhound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)   the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:13 pm

Hellhound smriked as he watched the kitsune work and looks slightly shocked as the people hadn't look at the kitsune girl with fear only a freindly smile and shakes his head as he said when they where alone again, "Your quite welcome miss nina now mind telling me why none of the humans are not freaking out right now last time I checked most want kitsunes and other 'demons' dead but then again this city has some very strange customs."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)   the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Nina looked confused at Hellhound's question "people? fear me?" she asked before she simply laughed "that's a funny joke if I ever did hear one, no, humans have no reason to fear me nor my kind, Kitsunes are known tricksters who are foxes with the ability to transform into humans to trick human males into sleeping with them, as Kitsunes are a female only race, we are also known for being faithful guardians, friends, lovers and wives, we do not harm humans in anyway unless they provoke it themselves" she explains calmly as she put her head into one of her open hands which had been elevated by her elbow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)   the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:25 pm

hellhound just shook his head and says, "And that is why your kind was feared in aniect times your clans did not care who they tricked and they played for keeps often times killing the man then the mans real wife would kill the kids and commit suicde for being dishonored but then again times have changed." Hellhound then smiled lightly and said to himself in a wispher, "It looks like she got through to her elders after all I glad to many men and their familes died that way i hated the paperwork that caused."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)   the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:52 pm

Nina raised an eyebrow at Hellhound "well yes then...times have certainly changed" she said, never having heard of the Kitsunes do such things, let alone even have clans, as another customer came along and she did the same things with her tails as she had done previously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)   the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:55 pm

"Well I'm glad they have but you seemed confused when I mentioned the kitsune clans your sent reminds me of a certain clan from japan but I can't pinpoint which and if you ever plan on going give me a call lets just say I can travle around the world for free as long as I know where I'm going and I spent plently time in japan ," said hades with a smile and began to walk away right as hades was at the threashhold of the store hades turned and around and said with a feral girn, " I would read up on the shadow wolf leadgend among the kitsunes little kitsune you just might find he still around and doing what he was asked to do by the person he was charged to protect which is watch out for her family." and with that walked into the masses of people outside the store and shadowtravled out into the alley outside.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)   the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Nina nodded to Hellhound "I'll make sure that I do, thanks" she said, slightly confused before she got back to serving her customers, starting to try and think if her mother had ever mentioned anything about being in a clan "I'll have to ask her when I next talk to her..." she muttered, starting to become curious about her family's history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)   the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fox and the hound (emmi of the emmz)
Page 1 of 1