Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Vote_lcapTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Voting_barTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Vote_lcapTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Voting_barTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)

Go down 
+3
Hellbreaker
Kyte
Energy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:01 pm

anna keeps her hands crossed as she made a benergy shield around her to block the rock hovering a bit off the ground to avoid the shock wave. She lows the shield as she watches Virtue run off.

"yes cause going head on into battle with some brute with out a plan is such a good idea! Nah I think I'll just stay here its not like the guy is attacking me.."

Anna lowers to the ground putin gher hands in her jacket pockets "Hes cute but a moron and gets into way too much trouble yeah no, I think i'll go back to loner ville where everything is more safe and well not this.." Anna thought as she causually just walks away
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Neku turned toward the sound of the rubble, right before the shock wave that followed knocked him to the ground. He quickly got back up to his feet, looking toward the source of the explosion. "What is that?" he wondered aloud as he followed in pursuit. "I don't suppose you've got a plan?" he asked as he caught up to Virtue, launching a fireball toward the thing that had caused the damage.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:39 pm

He blinked at Miko's odd question.

Why, because you're from Jump City, of course. My father told me that most of the people in Jump City moved here from elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character
Name: Antonia Renee Ruttolo
Code Name: Snow White Queen

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:54 am

"I guess it is. I mean I've never lived anywhere else." Miko haxn't been thinking of it like that. I guess it was pretty cool. She smiled a big smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:14 pm

He smiled at Miko.

So...tell me more about yourself. I find you very interesting, to be honest...
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Denkou got blown away from by the shockwave."Waaah!!!!" Wrapping his tail around a lightpole, the young halfdemon recovered, speeding after Green Boy.Raising his tail, Den grinned."On garde, sir!" The Lightning Prince darted the Barb at Green's feet, hoping to trip him up.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:35 pm

"Wait don't hurt him!" yelled Mona in fear as she ran after the boys "he doesn't want to fight!...He's scared..." she said with a frown, desperate to protect the green being.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Anna starts to wonder if the one guy Virtue was ok but quickly pushes the thoughts away as she continues to walk in the opposite driecton of the fight walking into a fast food restraunt. Anna walks up to the counter with a straight face looking up at the menu. "What can i get you miss?" A car with a man leaning out of the window shooting at something behind them drives by and everyone at the fast food place go wide eyed looking out side.... well except Anna. "I'll have a double cheese hamberger..." A cop car drives by ANna's face still looking the same "A large fry..." two more cop cars drive by "a medium villia milk shake..." An explotion goes off in the background and everyones mouths drop "and can I get that to go?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:17 pm

Tarnalus felt them approach and when Den swept his foot out from under him he flew straight up into the air dodging the fireball. He kept his shield up defensively he scanned them and flew to the roof of a nearby building. He was shaking with terror as he watched them they were going to kill him, he could feel it they hated him for being what he was. Just as his father told him all life but theirs needed wiped out. Tarnalus dropped into a corner of the building holding his knees to his chest and watching out to see them approach.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Miko raised an eyebrow. "What would you like to know about me?" Miko asked taking a sip out of her black water bottle that she always brought with her.

Last edited by spiritgirl247 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:13 pm

A plan? No, Virtue hadn't had time to work on a plan. But this guy was wreaking havoc, and he needed to be stopped. "The plan is to knock it out. I don't think we can restrain it otherwise."

The girl who wanted to go ghost-hunting (Virtue hadn't caught her name) said that this green guy didn't want to hurt anyone. She said he was scared. How could she possibly know something like that? Telepathy? Could she sense the emotions inside the alien-looking thing?

In Jump City, it was entirely possible. Virtue sighed. Scared or not, Green Bean was still destroying a lot of stuff. If they could just catch him...

He flew? Either that or he could jump like crazy. Green Bean started flying into the air, and landed on top of a building. Virtue didn't know if they would be able to catch him, now. At least, not with murder in their eyes.

Virtue held his hands up in the air and slowly walked towards Tarnalus. He tried to communicate with the strange person. "So you're scared of us? I understand how you feel. Believe it or not, we're actually scared of you. You are very strong. I saw you throw those cars aside like toys. It's safe to say that neither of us really wants to fight. Please, come down here, and we can be friends." To show that he didn't mean Green Bean any harm, Virtue dropped to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Kazuma smiled charmingly at Miko, taking her hand once more with his. It was free of any grease or crumbs, clean.

Well...I know this is technically about me, but...do you actually like me, Miko?
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Miko blushed lightly by his hand touching her's. "I-in which way? I know there are many...friends, best friends..." Miko trailed off not really mentioning being in a relationship. She was sure he knew what she was going to say next. It was just odd for her to say it. She never really thought of things in that sense. She really hoped she wan't thinking over reacting or misunderstanding him.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:10 pm

He started gently rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb, looking into her eyes deeply.

Well...I don't know any other way to put it, Miko, so I'll just flat out say it: I've become enchanted by you. And...well. I'd ask if you would want to become a bit more than friends.

He blinked, before looking away slightly, smiling a bit.

Sorry. That sounds weird. We've only just met.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:22 pm

"No, its wonderful. I have felt the same way. I guess I just didn't know until you brought it up." Miko looked at him sweetly. She smiled a little at the thought of being more than friends. She really thought he was rather thoughtful and quite the gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next