Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Voting_barTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Voting_barTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)

Go down 
+3
Hellbreaker
Kyte
Energy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Mona chuckled "you know how lazy I am, mom says I'm like her because of that, and pssh I need all this equipment if I'm hunting ghosts, you never seen Ghostbusters?" she asked with a grin as she walked with the group, putting her hands into the pockets of her hoodie as her brother remarked about his shirt "don't worry bro, mom taught me how to fix shirts before we left, she figured you'd be like dad with ruined shirts, now I see why dad walked around shirtless all the time" she said, laughing at the end of her sentence, enjoying as everyone else started joining them.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character
Name: Antonia Renee Ruttolo
Code Name: Snow White Queen
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:35 pm

Miko had been watching the scene unfold. The girl who flipped the person into the water. The guy that defeated a purse-snatcher. This city was safe and peaceful compared to her own home. You couldn't leave your home without having someone pull a gun out on you. That's why the mutants were cherished. Like they were gods. They form teams and protect the innocent, of course Miko was never like them. She was too scared and childish to be at that time. She walked onto the large and crowded dock. Not heading toward anyone. When she got to where the dock touched the sand she turned and walked under the dock, gas-mask and headphones on.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Tarnalus watched the newcomer and stood up a little taller inadvertantly revealing more of himself to the camera. He was curious about them but people that looked like him tended to draw attention in a negative way so he stuck to the underbelly of the city protecting from hiding.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Sweet. My 5FDP shirt shall survive.

Kazuma looked around at the crowd with a blank stare.

I don't know about you, Mona...but this place is getting a bit too crowded for me. I'm out.

Kazuma turned to walk away. Other people wasn't really his thing.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Denkou's tail slumped."Eh?! Where you headed, Cousin?! Tch, such a loner, acting so cool....." The Lightning Prince grinned, shrugging his shoulders."Ah well. What are we gonna be doing about this ghost, eh, cousin Mona? Want me to slice and dice it?" He took his tail barb into his hand, showing Mona it and pointing at it"Are do you want me to leave you be?".
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Mona shrugged "alright see you back at home" she said before she looked to Denkou, about to speak before one of her motion sensors went off and she checked it, fiddling around with it before she put a hand on his shoulder "you can come with me only if you be extremely quiet, and no harming the supernatural beings, not unless they strike first" she said, walking off towards Tarnalus' location.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Looking off to the crowd Miko quickly stepped away from the water and ran toward the city. She had to do something! This was killing her! None of her friends were here and she knew no one so she had to find someone. When she saw a guy start walking off she ran as fast as she could and time-stepped in front of him. "Be my friend stranger." She said looking at him with an indifferent face.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Kazuma stopped in step as the girl appeared before him. His eyes had widened by the slightest degree. He hadn't sensed her approach. Whether it be by underground, midair, or just walking, Kazuma always sensed someone approach with his ears, or his scent. This woman, however, just simply appeared. Kazuma tilted his head at her, narrowing his eyes. Their faces were nearly identical in expression.

Who are you, and why is my friendship so important to you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Virtue's eyes opened wide as his punches went right through the bed sheet ghost. The black eyes looked down at him, and Virtue thought he could hear a faint laugh. Having absorbed the t-shirts, the ghost backed away, disappearing through the wall.

Everyone else in the store was in shock. Strange things happened all the time in Jump City, but this was just too bizarre. Virtue saw a girl outside staring. She looked more confused than disturbed. He left the store and walked up to her. "Did you see that? Is that normal for this city?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:04 am

Anna watched virtue walk up to her sercretly checking him out as he was far away enough so no one could tell she was checking him out but she kept the same look as before. Anna seemed, well was very calm considering what she just saw but then again shes seen weirder stuff. Anna looked to the guy in armor clearly he was an out of towner.

"yes and yes but after 23 years you get used to it. That's a new one though guess new creepy a(& things cme around during the past year while I was gone.... not that I care but who are you tall, blond, and fully armored?"

Anna said keeping her usual tone during that entire thing not really showing much emotion out side a little boredish tone.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:12 am

"Would you mind if I tagged along?" Neku asked Mona and Denkou. "That attempted robbery was the most interesting thing I've seen so far today, and before that nothing much was happening." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:59 am

Tarnalus saw Mona look at him and froze up standing there his dark eyes widened. He hopped down from the ledge heading down the sewer pipe walking backwards in the dark. He was already aware of everything down here since it was basically where he lived. He reached out for Mona's mind telepathically to tell her not to follow.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Denkou grinning, his tail wagging like a puppy. Good thing the barb didn't cut less he put some omph into it."Thanks, Cousin!!! I'll play nice, I promise!" It had gotten lonely, lately, just chasing down imps and the like solo. Maybe he would join the Teen Titans, follow his dad's path. Looking at Neku, Den shrugged."I'm game if Cousin Mona's game!!"
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:43 pm

"I want your friendship because you look like a promising individual." She said nodding. That was the best explanation she could think of. Plus he kind of looked like one of her friends. He acted like him too. She kept the building up emotions down and stuck out her hand. "So, will you be my friend?" She said looking back at him their faces were so close that she didn't know what to do but stay still.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Mona nodded happily "the more the merrier!" she said happily as she continued to follow the movement tracker, ignoring the warnings in her mind, she could feel them sure, but danger was her middle name... actually it was Yuna but you know...

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next