Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Vote_lcapTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Voting_barTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Vote_rcap 
Moon
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Vote_lcapTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Voting_barTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)

Go down 
+3
Hellbreaker
Kyte
Energy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Empty
PostSubject: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:16 am

((ooc: hey for those who dont know this is an alteration of Teen Titans 2035. This thread has no main villian so don't say you are or ask to be the main villian please. We're still using old sign up thread for these sign ups to just make it easier on everyone ( link -> https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t3219-teen-titans-year-2035-sign-up ) And remember if someone rps there character in one place theres absolutly no need to rp in the same place. (example I'm starting off with my charrie down bellow but you guys dont have to rp with her you could jusst rp your character somewhere else) any ways time to rp have fun you guys))

Jump City, the place Anna had grown up in, fought crime in, and killed in. Anna hated the city but not because of it directly she just hated it because 90% of every bad memory she had was in Jump City. Anna h she had came had no idea why she came back after having left a year ago. The reason why didn't really matter to Anna now since she was already there. The only real question Anna had that really mattered to her was what side was she on? Anna was wearing her usual black combat boots, black sports bra under a half way siped up black leather jacket that shower off her tanish skin and belly button. She also had on black leather pants and a pair of black sun glasses with light purple shades. Anna leaned on the railing of the old peir with the sun lighting up everything around her. Anna looked to the suns reflection in the water with a straight face.

"Well looky what we have here."

A guy who looks in his early 20s says as he walks slowly over to her Anna staying in the same position.

"What's a hot chick like you doing standing over here all alone? Maybe you should go out with me instead of being a loner over here all alone."

The guy says as he walks up behind her not knowing that Anna made a big spring thing where he had us walked on when he came up to her.

"Your not going to get lucky with me but maybe you'll have a better chance with a fish, here I'll help"

Anna says in a tone that clearly said "I really don't care" before she launched the guy in the air. The guy lands in the water a long way off fromm her or in hearing distance even iff he yelled. Anna then went back to watching the sun's reflection.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Meanwhile, on a rooftop in Jump, Kazuma was overlooking the city. He was on the phone with his father, looking over the docks. A woman had just ejected a man into the pier. He chuckled slightly.

What's so funny?

Nothing, father. I'm fine.

Just remember that you're in Jump. Lots of things happen there.

I'll keep it in mind, father.

The beats from the nightclub below him kept pulsating through the roof. He could feel the beat through his feet as he looked down the alleyway to the building, seeing some woman being robbed.

Kazuma?

There's a woman being robbed.

Do what you want. You have your own path.

Thank you, father. Farewell.

Kazuma shut the phone, before simply jumping off of the rooftop. He fell two stories, before landing crouched, attracting quite a bit of attention. The mugger turned around to him, as Kazuma looked boringly at him.

Hey, kid! Don't be a hero!

He pointed a gun at Kazuma, as he looked down the barrel boringly, before looking back to the robber with the same expression, walking forward. The robber shot the gun, a round going straight into Kazuma's chest. He stopped, feeling his chest, before walking forward again. The robber, freaking out, emptied the clip into him.

Stupid kid!

Kazuma again just looked to his chest, and then back to the robber, as the bullets slowly were pushed out and sealed up.

That's not doing anything.

A few seconds later, Kazuma had kicked and punched the man in a series of brutal combinations, and he was floored, unconscious. Kazuma picked up the woman's purse, as she looked at him.

T-thank you...

You're welcome.

He then went to walk out of the alleyway, bored.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:44 am

Anna's cell phone went off and she looked to it pulling it out. The color ID read Paige anna didnt think her mom even desirved to be called mom considering she was never around for her during most of her life and the times she was she was dragged along into a mission and each time she was either nearly killed or was stuck waiting far from the secne. Anna usually got a call from her mom once a month but she never would pick up.

Anna perpusly drops the cell phone in the water before realizing the only reason she kept that thing was in case Adam called. Anna face sighs lowering her head not even bothering to save the phone considering Adam poffed from existence over 10 years ago when she was 13. She never blamed Adam for leaving their lifes weren't really the best. Anna already gave him a made up life, Anna gave Adam a girl friend, a pent house, and a life far away from any contact with their mom and any hero or villian related problems. Oh how she envyed his made up life. Anna then heard some gun shots and looked to see some guy help a lady out.

Anna thinks about going up to him and give him a smart ^*& remark but then remembers the last time she did that it lead her to joining the Titans for a year then getting kicked out. Anna hops up on the railing and sits down on it facing away from the water and sun and then leans back untile she hung by her legs upside down. The one think ANna had in common with her mom besides her powers was her love to hang upside down some times. Anna liked to pretend this was a reverse world where the whole world was the land of milk and honey or some s*&^ like that. Anna knew things could never really be like this but a girl could always dream right?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:46 pm

A imp ran past Kazuma, screeching in fear."Oi, get back here, you annoying beast!!! I'm not done with you!!!" A blue and red thing blurred in front of Kazuma, impaling the imp and Banishing it. "Tch, too easy!!! I wish Dad would let me bust the bigger ones, but nooooo, he has to have me take care of the small ones, dang it!!!" The tail waved, shaking the ash off it's razor sharp point. The rest of the tail was scale covered muscle, but the point was a daimond hard bone barb, edged in the same metal as the famous Lightning Wolf's Katana. The tail had a cyan and red pattern.Denkou Okami walked up to Kazuma."Yo, what's up, big guy!!? How's Auntie Nina and Uncle Kyte?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Tarnalus watched Kazuma from across the street in the sewer, he was peering out a storm drain. He'd been about to crush the man when Kazuma stepped in. This person was more than human. He looked similar to a man in Tarnalus's genetic memory but he couldn't quite place him until he heard the name Kyte and Nina.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Mona had watched her brother admiringly before she hurried to his side "that was totally awesome!" she said happily "was that dad on the phone? Did ya tell him I said hi? Did he say we could go ghost hunting yet?" she asked, she was carrying her bagpack of supernatural capture things, a few stakes and a hammer, some video equipment and ghost sensing things as well as a few artifacts and books, she also carried a book in her arms too, trying to keep pace with her brother but occasionally stumbling and hurrying to keep up with her brother.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Neku watched the small group from the edge of a building above them. "Really? Ghosts? Please tell me you don't honestly believe in ghosts. he called down as he heard Mona's question. He then jumped down from the building, generating a small blast of fire to slow his fall. Once he had landed, he turned to Kazuma. Anyways, nice job handling that guy, considering you took a few bullets to the chest."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Kazuma didn't seem surprised as he watched Denkou blur in front of him. He had heard him a long time before he saw him. Kazuma only offered the slightest of smiles when Denkou approached, asking how his parents were.

Hello, cousin. They are fine. And how is uncle Toji?

Kazuma thought he smelled something, but it was only sewage, or at least covered by sewage. He was distracted when Mona came to him with a bunch of supernatural hunting equipment, having observed his little stunt with the robber.

You know, you could call him yourself instead of bothering me about it, he said, walking with his hands in his pockets. Why are you carrying so much, anyways? He reached over, taking a few things for her. Besides. You know father wouldn't mind if you hunted ghosts. He didn't care that I just saved that woman, for example.

Kazuma then turned to another new arrival, questioning Mona's belief in ghosts, and then complimenting him on how he handled the street thug, especially since he took a full clip in the chest. Having reminded him of it, he looked down at his hoodie and his shirt, unzipping the hoodie, and looking in. Underneath was a Five Finger Death Punch shirt, and it was now riddled with holes.

Dammit. He ruined my shirt.

He zipped up the hoodie, looking back towards the apparent pyromancer.

You act as if ghosts don't exist. After knowing that demons and angels exist, why question the being of ghosts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:35 am

In Jump City, people didn't wear battle armor when doing their everyday business. Virtue Dore, however, did not feel like surrendering his main means of defense. He had spent countless hours enchanting his armor, and he wasn't about to remove it simply to fit in.

Still, the stares were getting to be annoying. Virtue walked into a clothing store and pulled out what his father had called a "debit card." The strange piece of plastic did not seem to have any sort of enchantment on it, but it would supposedly allow him to purchase items. The idea of buying things was strange as well. In the North, you either made what you needed, or someone would give it to you. There was little that went to waste. Looking around the store, Virtue was amazed by the sheer amount of clothing. Why was this necessary? Why did they have so many clothes? It seemed that someone had made a mistake and woven far too many pairs of pants.

"I need something to fit over my armor," Virtue said, picking up a thin t-shirt. This would never keep the cold out. He looked at the price tag. $25. Was that a good deal?

"Hey kid," a middle-aged man with a beard said. His shirt barely made it past his belly button. "Are you a Titan?"

"No."

"You fly solo then?"

Fly? Virtue couldn't fly. "No."

The man looked at him suspiciously. "You're not from the HIVE, are you?"

"No."

"Then what's with the costume?"

Before Virtue could explain his actions, he heard a strange sound. Almost like a moaning. A moment later, something that looked like a bed sheet with eyes phased through the wall. What sorcery was this? The floating blanket absorbed an entire rack of t-shirts, before moaning again and heading back for the wall.

"Ghost!" The strange man cried. Virtue was not so sure. Did ghosts really look...like a blanket? He ran towards the phantasm and punched right through it. The thing wasn't corporeal at all, and yet it had been able to seemingly eat all those t-shirts. What was going on? Was this thing really a ghost?

Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:49 am

Tarnalus narrowed his eyes and ducked slightly to be less visible from the street before standing back up. He was listening intently and began trying to establish a connection with Kazuma mentally to ask about his father.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:08 am

Kazuma blinked as he noticed someone trying to communicate with him. His father had told him a bit about telepathic users, and had taught him a few things to help resist their attacks. He went ahead and let the thoughts in, because he could easily boot the person out of his thoughts if they had malicious intentions.

Hello? What is it you want?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:12 am

Tarnalus was surprised he was allowed in so easily and said to Kazuma's mind. "I am the son of Tiberius, you are the son of Kyte and Nina correct? How is my father doing, I was left here to continue my evolution separate from the rest of the hive." If Kazuma looked around it would be impossible to identify exactly where he was hiding but the amount of brain power behind the projection would show that he was much different from his father in much more than just shape.

Tarnalus was barely peeking over the edge watching the group of people intently.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:18 am

Kazuma narrowed his eyes as the presence introduced itself as one of the many offspring of Tiberius, who was currently Japan's protector. Kazuma wasn't annoyed because the presence was Tiberius's son, but because the presence was also asking him about how his father was doing. Kazuma supposed that it shouldn't bother him as much as Mona, however, because she could actually get in touch with their father whenever she wanted.

Tiberius is doing well. Not that I appreciate him only for his overall strength, but no one has been able to invade Japan ever since he took up residence of its seas. My sister and I, along with my mother and father, owe a great debt to him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:49 am

Man this dock was filling up fast, but what could Anna espect this was Jump City it seemed like if anyone stayed in one spot long enough they would get bothered. Anna releses her grip on the railing and faills. As she faills she flips rightside up and begins to fly right before touching the water. Anna then flies over the small group of people and lands on the streets of Jump holding a straight emotionless look on her face. Anna puts her hands in her leather jacket pocket as she walks down the sidewalk of Jump City hearing a few people mutter about weither or not she was that ex Titan who was kicked off for killing. Anna rolls her eyes, why couldnt these morons get it right? Anna was kicked off for exsessive force, killing, and a bad attiute which Anna seems rather prod about. Ana stops walking as she stands there looking atsome guy fighting what looked to be a table cloth.... no wait that was a bed sheet... "You got to be kidding me...hes fighting a bed sheet..." Anna thought keeping her same old look.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:01 pm

Denkou laughed."Ahahahhahaha, Old Shock and Awe? he's doing just fine. He's been policing the Underrealm, alongside Mr. Juugan.He can do that sort of thing, since he's practically a demi-god." He wasn't bragging, or rahter he didn't mean to, he was just proud of his father. The young halfdemon smiled as Mona came up, asking all sorts of questions. Affecting a injured pose, he asked,"What, Cousin Mona, where you not pleased with my performance? I am injured, wounded, maimed beyound words!!!!" Staggering around dramactically, he then cut it out with the act, grinning at her."So, hunting ghosts? You sure there are any around here? Supernatural entinies might be av-what's that smell?" he sniffed, then sneezed."Aaaachoooo!! Spirits, somewhere around here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next