Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Voting_barTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Voting_barTT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)

Go down 
+3
Hellbreaker
Kyte
Energy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Virtue furrowed his brow. This girl seemed bored, even though she too had witnessed the blanket ghost. She asked his name, but also said that she didn't care.

"Virtue Dore," he replied, trying to figure her out. "Warrior and Prince of the Koori. I have come here from the North to train, and to become stronger." Virtue thought for a moment. "That apparition stole some articles of clothing before escaping. A real ghost would have no need for such things. I think the 'ghost' was actually a person with some meta-human ability. That means it will probably strike again."

He looked at the girl again. "I am unfamiliar with this city. Would you be willing to help me catch this thief?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:40 pm

"Cool name, cool armor, and a prince, wow this guy is living it up" she thought in a some what sarcastic tone. Anna crosses her arms continuing to waer the same expressioon on her face.

"seems likely my mom actually ran across some chick once that could phase through walls or something..."

Anna listened to Virtue talk as she looked him up and down once more before shrugging.

"netter than just standing around doing nothing I guess."

Anna thought this guy could be intresting that and she found him rather good looking so what could hurt just helping the guy catch some dumb person in a blanket? Anna starts to walk in the direction she saw the blanket gost fly in with her face remaining the same and her hands in her jacket pockets.

"Come on I'm pretty sure he or it went this way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Virtue followed the oddly dispassionate girl. He was glad to have some assistance. She said that her mother had once met a person who had been able to replicate ghost powers. It wasn't much of a lead, but it was better than nothing.

Once they found the blanket ghost, how were they going to hit it? His punches had gone right through the thing. How did you hit something that couldn't be touched?

With a trick. The ghost had absorbed the t-shirts, meaning that it could interact with physical objects if it wanted to. "If we found out what it was after, we could set a trap for it. Maybe we could put a bomb in it? Then the bomb should be able to affect it after it steals."

"By the way, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Anna glanced over to Virtue for a moment as he said his plan and looks back forward.

"not the most original plan, but i supose it'll work. If it is a meta human chances are it's just someone with out clothes ergo the blanket to cover them selves and the random stealing of clothes. Either that or thats one wierd theif considering all it seemed to go after was clothes."

As Virtue asked her name Anna thought if she should tell him it, then she thought over the fact code names and keeping names secrect were for protecting your secrect identidy and truth be told this was Anna's only identiy so she figure hey why not.

"Anna Baase, Ex Titan currently un affiliated with others, and I have come back here because I ran out of vacation days at work."

Anna said using a sarcastic macking tone on the last part of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Kazuma raised an eyebrow at the woman as she said she wanted to be friends with him because he looked like a promising individual, nodding as if she needed to reaffirm what she said. She also stuck out her hand, asking if he accepted. Kazuma stared at her with his crimson eyes, emotionless.

... Very well.

Kazuma took her hand, but didn't shake it. Instead, he leaned forward a bit, kissing the back of it, before smirking slightly.

My name is Kazuma.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character
Name: Antonia Renee Ruttolo
Code Name: Snow White Queen

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:24 am

Miko was caught off guard by the kiss on the back of her hand. She looked at him strangly. Her face heated up quickly and blush covered her pale face. Who did he think he was! She had just met him and he already done something so...so....sweet? That word was what she was looking for. Deep down inside she was squeeling like a child. Not that she had any possible feelings for him, but because she was never treated in such a manner. "I'm Miko. It is a pleasure to meet such a gentleman like yourself." She had to cover up her odd emotions. He was smirking. What was so funny? Was it her face? Was she blushing?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:49 am

Kazuma watched as the woman started blushing, and he could hear, due to his enhanced senses, her heartbeat quickening. She introduced herself as Miko, saying it was a pleasure to meet him. His smirk widened a few millimeters, but only that slightly. He let go of her hand gently.

Miko. A beautiful name. The pleasure is all mine.

Kazuma was near always emotionless, except around girls. A trait he also seemed to inherit from his father was his flirtatious nature.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:12 pm

Miko nodded and her hands made their way back to her sides. She tried calming down but she couldn't. Her body wouldn't let her, it was either a protection reason or just a normal thing. She'd never felt this, so to her it wasn't normal. "So. Have you lived her all your life?" She asked as her face turned back to being indifferent about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Denkou grinned."Right!! We have a new trooper!! Now we are the Ghost Busting Trio!!! Let's get going!!!" He started walking, only to stop as a sweat drop forms. Walking back, the half demon clears his throaght."Ahem.....er, which way do we go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Anna Baase. It was a good name, Virtue decided.

He thought about what Anna had said, and couldn't disagree. The penalty for thievery was severe, even here in the South. What did someone have to gain by stealing shirts? Were they planning on selling them to others? It seemed like an inefficient way to make money.

As they walked, they passed three people. One boy yelled out something about a Ghost Busting Trio. Virtue looked at them. Ghost busting? Did that mean they were "ghosts" who went "busting" into places? In his mind, they were suspects.

He kept walking, but leaned closer to Anna. "They said something about ghosts, and they certainly aren't afraid. I wonder if they know something about the theft. I think that one kid is wearing one of the shirts that was stolen."

Virtue was still not used to the idea that clothing was mass produced here in the U.S. He had seen a shirt of the same design that Denkou was wearing, but it wasn't actually the same shirt.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:00 am

As they walked Anna noticed this guy didn't talk much, granet neither did she but maybe if he talked to her she'd talk back. Anna thought about Virtue telling her he was a prince and wondered if he was telling the truth, Anna has never heard of princes being around any more. Could this guy just have that big on an ego or something? Anna's thoughts were cut off by Virtue talking to her.

"I just thought they were talking about some super old movie called the gost busters cansidering it's calle dthe gost busters and the gost busters have 3 members of it i think. And for the record you do realize that kid could just have bought one of the many shirts that look just like the ones at the store right? But I guess since we have no other leads we could just go look like two creeoy people and interagate the kids."

Anna said in an annoyed sarcastic tone walking over to the kids.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:29 am

Tarnalus waited quietly he knew they were coming and if they were after him clearly they were an enemy. Tarnalus raised his mental defenses and prepared for battle. Tarnalus ducked around a corner his eyes glowing slightly from his effort. If anyone was capable of sensing power they would pick this up for sure.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:39 am

Neku nodded in thanks to the others, although sighed at Denkou's comment. "I never agreed to that name..." he muttered. "And by the looks of it, I'd say we're not going anywhere, unless this girl here is simply walking past us." he commented, looking over as Anna approached them.

"Can we help you Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Kazuma kept staring directly into Miko's eyes, the smirk fading. She asked if he had always been here, in Jump City.

Actually, no. I am from the islands of Japan, where my father reigns as leader. I decided to visit Jump City because this is where he met my mother.

What brings you to Jump City, Miko?
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:54 pm

"I escaped my home before it was bombed and I was killed." She said in a completely calm tone. It was hard for her to say it but she had always thought it was good to tell the truth. She missed her mom and her dad. Everyone she knew wasn't even born yet so there was no way she could see them. "The islands of Japan sound very nice. Is there a nice view?" She wanted to switch the subject as soon as possible. She hadn't even thought he would ask her the same question. God she hated being unable to converse like a 'normal' person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)   TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TT 2035 Alteration (RP thread)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next