Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Teen Titans 2035! Vote_lcapTeen Titans 2035! Voting_barTeen Titans 2035! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Teen Titans 2035! Vote_lcapTeen Titans 2035! Voting_barTeen Titans 2035! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Teen Titans 2035!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Teen Titans 2035! Empty
PostSubject: Teen Titans 2035!   Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:46 pm

(Sign Up First: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t3219-teen-titans-year-2035-sign-up )

A normal day in Jump... Well normal enough! The birds were singing, people were just starting work, and oh! About a hundred armed men were taking over the huge urban spam trap that was Jump square. The men rounded people up, and gave fire to police that tried to enter the area. And, as all this chaos was ensuing only one person wasn't being rounded up for ransom. No this young man stood out he wore an entirely black outfit, had slick blonde hair, and his entire body (or at least what was visible) had skelatal paintings on it. Slung on his shoulder was a shotgun, and infront of him walked a couple of men all filming him with cameras. He walked to the center of the square, and all the huge tron screens as well as every television in Jump began to show his image. He looked at the ground not showing much intrest to the cameras, and as this was happening everything grew unsettleingly silent.
The world is watching...
He said quietly. The all of a sudden an enormouse explosion ripped from the building behind him, and the young man threw his arms out making a cross with his body. He jerked his head up, and looked at the camera with a huge sadistic grin on his face. Out of nowhere music started playing, and he began talking to the camera.
It's wake up time Jump! Your king lives, and this time I'm never leaving again I've got an army, and another bomb with me and I promise the next one to go off... Well lets just say I'll take out more than one building!
He erupted with sadistic laughter before continuing.
You have two hours to bring me twelve billion dollars! "And what if we don't!" You ask? Well... Get ready to join the body count!
He then laughed insanly, and shot the camera man making him fall over and the camera signal cut to white noise.
( Song: *Note strong language is used*)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Teen Titans 2035! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans 2035!   Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:33 pm

"Man this place sucks just as much as I remember it...." Anna thought as she stands in the center of what is Jump Square with a straight face and her hands in her leather jacket. Anna had just returned from a 1 year out of town "vacation" out of Jump City. She was wearing her usual black combat boots, black sports bra under a half way siped up black leather jacket that shower off her tanish skin and belly button. She also had on black leather pants and a pair of black sun glasses with light purple shades.

Anna stays in the same position and same straight faces as all the comotion goes on. One of the men who worked for the leader of the villians tries to round her up but as her tries to reach for her she sends an energy blast out of her eyes knocking the man very far away from her as she doesnt even more or change expressions. Her sounglasses seem to be un harmed by her energy blast. "Man I'm glad I picked these up from Adam before he mysteriously dispeared" Anna thought as she turns to the leader whose laughing insanely and speaks in a tone that screamed "I really dont care"

"This place really must be a %#!@ hole if you only want that much for it. I'm not gonna stop you or anthing like that I just fell like I should point that out."
Back to top Go down

Teen Titans 2035! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans 2035!   Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:27 am

"On the contrary, I don't believe that all the buildings of Jump City are worth that sum." Virtue Dore approached the leader of this uproar. The villains guards were heavily armed with guns.

Such dishonorable weapons. The idea of such a man being the "king" of anything disgusted the royal blood that flowed through Virtue's veins.

"There are several flaws to your plan." Virtue continued. "First of all, you have proclaimed yourself the king of this city, but you have not told us your name. Who are the people supposed to fear? Some unnamed brute with a bomb? Anyone could have set a bomb, and anyone who can push a button can detonate one. I see nothing special about you, sir. If your minions want to follow the most powerful being in Jump City, they should follow me."

Virtue wanted as little bloodshed as possible. By questioning this villain's right to lead, Virtue hoped to entice him in solo combat. If he could get that, then the situation could be severely diffused.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Teen Titans 2035! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans 2035!   Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:54 am

Well, I was looking forward to this, but I guess the thread isn't going any further seeing as how James' account has been deleted. :/
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Teen Titans 2035! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans 2035!   Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:09 am

((ooc: really? why is it deleted and awww man i was actually excited about this
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

Teen Titans 2035! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans 2035!   Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:56 am

So with his account being deleted there's no point in continuing this thread cos we don't know his full plans so I'll go ahead and lock this
Back to top Go down

Teen Titans 2035! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans 2035!   Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:08 pm

We could continue if someone were to take over his character. Otherwise, we can simply start a new thread with the same characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teen Titans 2035! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans 2035!   Teen Titans 2035! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans 2035!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: