Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapVoid RP (Always open) - Page 4 Voting_barVoid RP (Always open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapVoid RP (Always open) - Page 4 Voting_barVoid RP (Always open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Void RP (Always open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 am

Yuri picks up sword and looks it over, slides it into his belt and gets his rifle out detaching the scope for now. Walks to the skeleton and stomps on the femur to smash it. He sifts through the bones and finds some shards he can use before moving to the lock and attempting to pick it.

24/35 for on the fly lock picking
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:54 am

Success!

Yuri seems to have unlocked a natural talent for lockpicking. The door opens, and makes way for the torch-lit hall.

Yuri gains Lockpicking under skills, equal to his Dexterity.

Yuri gains Shadowblade in Equipment. Copy this exactly: Shadowblade (d20 + 20) (+ 5% damage)

Roll for Perception.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:00 am

Yuri is so surprised the door opened that he gets a 72/65 for perception.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 am

I'm sorry, I don't speak... Any language other than mine.

Not feeling up to typing much today, Simon loads a typical grenade, then fires his grenade launcher in the shadowy woman's general direction. Hopefully, it will be her specific direction also (Grenade Launcher: 39 out of (Dex, I'm assuming?) 32).
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:57 am

Makes sense.

Yuri is unable to sense approaching danger, as a shadowy person leaps out of the darkness, attacking him with a thrown knife.

23/40

Yuri may try dodging. In order to dodge, you must beat the 23 the Shade rolled.

Simon misses with his grenade launcher, sending a grenade further down the hall, where it explodes, without doing any damage to the Shade.

61/40

The Shade attempts to fire a shot off in a counter-attack, but misses as well.

82/40

She then takes another shot for Simon, but misses again. Simon has a chance to counter-attack.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:41 am

Annie turns to her skeleton and grimaces, but ses the crimson blade and decides iys better to get some use from it instead of it decaying with the body. Plus, crimson is a beautiful color. She heads to the door of her cell and wiggles it, hoping maybe it would just open. She knew she didn't have a chance to knock it down. "Well... This is fun..." Obviously being sarcastic. She pressed her ear to the door to see what she could hear, wondering if Kyte was okay.

Rolling physical for jiggling door(?): 99/30

Rolling percetion to hear: 19/70
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:31 am

Yuri hears the whistle of a thrown knife and ducks pulling his rifle up and taking aim at the silhouette and fires for its chest. He quickly clears the breach and follows up with another shot trying to kill his attacker before they kill him.

Dodge 68/70
Rifle 42/67
Rifle 61/70
Back to top Go down
Simon
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Well, poop. Hold on, let me try this again. I reload my grenade launcher with another grenade; this time, I put in a flash grenade. I aim and pull the trigger, sending it flying into my foe, hopefully (55 out of 30. Yes. That's right).

If I saw the creature still alive, I would load another grenade (normal one) and fire off another shot.

If the creature was gone, I would not waste this grenade.

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:18 pm

No roll required for jiggling the door.

The door was clearly locked.

Success!

Annie is able to hear explosions throughout the halls.

Ixen, I said you must beat 23 for your dodge. You also were not able to counter due to the Shade not messing up his roll.

Yuri is unable to dodge completely, the knife sinking into his shoulder. 33 damage.

Success!

Yuri aims down the sights, and his target is clear. The Shade tries to jump out of the way, but Yuri's sniper skills are showing themselves.

Roll a d20 for damage, and then add the 20 extra damage from the rifle.

CRITICAL SUCCESS!

Simon loads the flash grenade, and fires. It seems to miss. However, it ricochets off of the wall, and in a freak accident, embeds into the Shade's head. Before it can even scream in pain, its head explodes, before fading into nothingness.

Simon gets 100 experience for killing an enemy, 500 EXP for winning the battle, and 200 experience for rolling a critical.

Kyte makes his way down the halls, and thinks he hears somebody.

88/61

Failure...

He did hear someone, but not who he thought. It was another Shade. Kyte got initiative, and so darts forward, trying to slash the Shade with his new shadowy sword.

79/70

Unfortunately, he misses, and the Shade attempts to counter. It misses as well, before trying to kick him.

21/40

Kyte attempts to dodge, but catches it in the side. Oof.

19 damage.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Nice.

I load the next grenade into my launcher anyway, in preparation for the next time I would fire, and then inspect the hallway I'm in to see if there's anything I can possibly loot or steal.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Annie hears the explosions seemingly come from every which way outside her door. At first she attempts to ram into it with her shoulder to break it down. She then bangs her fists on the door, not to break it down, just to make noise. She yells out, hoping someone, hopefully Kyte, would hear her. "Hey! I don't know what's going on out there, but it doesn't sound very good!! Kyte! If you can hear me, let me know!! Are you okay!? Anyone else out there!? Hopefully friend!!"

Rolling Physical to break down door: 52/30
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:13 am

Simon finds the gun that the Shade was holding.

Failure...

Annie is unable to break the door down.

Kyte hears Annie, and growls, stabbing for the Shade.

45/70

45/40

The Shade attempts to dodge out of the way, but Kyte runs him thought with his new blade. 33 damage.

The Shade pulls itself off of Kyte's blade, punching for him.

94/40

However, it misses, giving Kyte a chance to counter-attack.

77/70

Kyte swings for the Shade's head, aiming to lop it off, but misses. Annie will have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:49 pm

I leaned down and grabbed the gun off of the ground. I inspected it curiously. It made an interesting find. I pocketed it, and proceeded left down the hallway, since, apparently, there were no doors or other cells for me to peer into, since that was my initial objective and I had not found any.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Simon goes down the hall a bit, and finds Annie's cell. There is also a Shade near the cell, and it has noticed Simon.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Annie gets frustrated after not hearing anything back from her yelling, so she kicks the door as hard as she can.

Rolling Physical: 39/30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Void RP (Always open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next