Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Null In Void (HIVE) Vote_lcapNull In Void (HIVE) Voting_barNull In Void (HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Null In Void (HIVE) Vote_lcapNull In Void (HIVE) Voting_barNull In Void (HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Null In Void (HIVE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Null In Void (HIVE) Empty
PostSubject: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:58 pm

No sight was more uplifting for the soul than a house of prayer in a godless land.

They called it an observatory. A place of Human science. How ironic that this building should so echo the Priorhood monasteries back on the Zydon homeworld. Star maps lined the walls of this neglected temple giving insight as to a heathen's imperfect knowledge of the cosmos. They gave these stars such funny names - a symptom of their arrogance, to presume to name them. The building's architecture gave way into a dome on its southern side, fissured down the middle and paved with glass. A telescopic device of mammoth proportions rested in the alcove beneath this dome. Prior Ekmed marvelled at its impracticality. He doubted it could sight very far at all in comparison to the technology he was familiar with. But it was a symbolic gesture - mankind could yet be converted. They were not beyond hope.

Although the facility was somewhat dilapidated, Wanjack managed to realign the telescope to view a galactic phenomenon of particular worth. A black hole at the centre of the galaxy where Earth resided. If any of Ekmed's gods had power on this world it was Yuzhut - the creator of this particular void. Billions of years ago, Yuzhut's climactic battle with the star in that zone came to a conclusion. As a result the star collapsed and another portal was opened into paradise. A place the Humans called Heaven, but the Zydon's knew as High.

The Prior rested an eyehole of his mask against the viewing device and raised a single hand towards the sky in prayer, "If only we too could implode stars. The Universe would be free of doubt. Galaxies would flock to our temples. A thousand worlds to hold me in reverence. They would bow down and worship at my feet." His fist clenched, "And now they would have me dine with vermin? Insist I spare these allies of ours my persecutions? No one is beyond the reach of Voids! And no mortal Emperor will tell me otherwise!" Pulling back, the Prior seemed to become aware of something subtle, "They're here... This heresy ends tonight."

----------------------

"You know what? Maybe I should just do the talking? I don't want you guys causing an interplanetary incident on us." Pix was climbing the slope that lead to the abandoned observatory. They had agreed to meet the Zydons there to organise their next sortie. Over the last few weeks they had been lending the invaders a large degree of logistical support. Any target the aliens wanted to hit, HIVE would lay the groundwork in advance. Weaken security, provide blueprints, waylay military response, etc. It had been a beneficial relationship. Pix was proud of his role as diplomat. Far more proud than the others thought he had any business being.

This latest request had come as a complication, however. A Zydon had requested Harpy specifically to be in attendance. But Pix had promised he wouldn't call on Gilda for this sort of junk. Instead he had prepared his best apologies and tried to compensate for the Thanagarian as best he could with other team-members. "We're here. Less lip more zip." The sprite entered through double-doors which had been weighed open by bricks.

The HIVE team were met with a lightshow. Originally dark, the room had suddenly brightened like a rising dawn, including a lush red tint. A humanoid shadow on the wall ahead of them uncurled until it was the very height of the ceiling. Two flashes of smoke unveiled the images of idols, which quickly faded away into mist. A final larger gas explosion covered the arrival of Ekmed himself, who seemed to hover for a few moments before setting his feet gently on the floor.

"Do not be alarmed. I am a Prior of my people and this is mere magic. It is nothing really. A symbol of my god's high favour." His tone reeked of scorn. Both hands were folded inside sleeves, "They call me Ekmed. You will address me as Ekmed On High."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Kris walked beside Pix, rolling his eyes at Pix's mention of interplanetary incidents, "Yes, because there hasn't been a war ravaging the planet, or do you not consider that an interplanetary incident?" Kris whistled as he walked into the observatory's main room and was taken back by the blasts, he had a hand on his pistol, but never unholstered it. "Quite the show, think he's compensating for something?" Kris asked Pix in a whisper, as not to be heard by the alien.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Logistical works - the high point in any assassin's career. Quinn had followed along, staying towards the back of the group herself; staying alert. She trusted no-one, especially not an intergalactic species. As they walked inside with the bright light show going off, Quinn averted her gaze away as it went on - not a fan of that greeting. As that calmed down, she heard the whisper of Kris; he really has set himself up. "Even if he is, it's still bigger than yours". Quinn would whisper to Kris with a smirk present upon her face, stepping towards the front end of the group, beside Kris. Much jokes.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:32 am

"Of course, Ekmed On High. We're your liaison from HIVE. These two aren't much for introductions, so just address all your questions to me, if you could." Pix was purposely pretending he had not heard the exchange next to him (>_>), "I'm sure your superiors already mentioned who I am. Tell us what we have to do and we'll tell you how long it'll take."

"My superiors? You presume too much."

"Do I? You're dressed in the same manner as an Elect. Means you used psionics to perform those tricks you used just now. Since we know not all Zydons can use psionics, you weren't born with them. Means you underwent surgery to gain those powers. All operations carry risk. As evidenced again by the fact not all Zydons have psionics. Means you're someone that can be put at risk. Which would explain why you came planet-side. Someone decided to put you at risk. A superior."

"I arranged this meeting you insolent whelp. You wouldn't know true magic if it spirited you away itself." Prior Ekmed withdrew his hands from his sleeves. He unveiled an ornate staff that was far too long to have fit inside his robes. He planted the staff onto the ground at his feet, "But there is truth in what you say. I was nobody once. I had superiors. But then I heard a Void calling me through the vacuum of space. I am what you call 'heaven-blessed'. I do the gods' work. There is no one in this Universe superior to their prophet."

"We should change the subject." Pix opined uneasily, "The only thing worse to talk about than politics is religion."

"No. I am in the mood now. Let me show you that my gods know you better than you know me." Wanjack flicked his wrist and a spotlight fell on Pix (0_0), "You use your pseudonym far more than your birth name. Hubert Exley. Sessoom finds three major faults in you. Your arrogance, your inability to take responsibility, and your need for conflict with friends."

"...Cold reading."

The light moved to Zero, "Kristoff Dmitri Makarov. Begat of a mother he never truly knew and raised like cattle for the slaughter. And they claim my people are cruel. What would Veronika Marakov say if she knew what her boy had become? What would your father say? Dear Child, you are adrift."

Next Quinn was illuminated, "Now this is an oddity. The girl that was born twice. The Voids must well favour you. But I do not see why. You killed your mother. That is a mortal sin! Perhaps they condemn you to life, for life is, in truth, purgatory." Ekmed saw something more in Quinn's past. Something dark. An affiliation that converged with Kris, but felt it was best left unmentioned.

Instead the lights faded, and a red glow began to envelop the Prior. A dangerous lilt tainted his rich tones, "I told you to bring the Thanagarian. Where is she?"

Still a little distraught Pix answered off the cuff, "She couldn't make it."

"A pity." Ekmed replied, "We shall have to acquire her mace another way. Even if the Voids must rip it from her cold dead fingers."

(o_O) "Err. What?" Pix felt he had misheard, he looked at his friends.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Kris laughed as he heard the shuffles of the Zydons who were trying to box in the HIVE Operatives, "Only 20? Really? Not fair, you're gonna need far more than that." Just then an Elite tried blasting Kris, "Talks too much." Kris simply absorbed the blast and shot the Elite in the head with an anti-personal round, accentuating his Russian accent Kris grinned, "Dies too fast." Kris then took out his laser Katana and began fighting the Zydons who had started the attack. Then Kris processed what the priest had said and he started to boil with anger, "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME! YOU ARE JUST A RELIGIOUS NUT JOB WHO HASN'T BEEN THROUGH REAL HELL! WELL I WILL DELIVER YOU THERE MYSELF!" Kris then ran at the Head Zydon and readied his sword for a hard slash.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Well that little tidbit of information was certainly a piece of information Quinn wasn't hoping to tell either Pix or Kris. Killing your own mother never went down well with most crowds, and certainly not something to go on the CV. Still, explaining that will come some other time. "Or perhaps I am here to put down animals like you, hmm?". For now it appeared as though the three were about to find themselves in the thick of combat. A bit worrying, hopefully Pix had improved from the last operation Quinn ran with him. Behind, a lone elite had began creeping up behind Quinn. She didn't know at first, but as he got closer, she could just sense trouble was afoot. Unexpectedly, Quinn lunged back with an elbow, catching the Zydon in the jaw. She grabbed the Zydon by the arm and threw him over her shoulder with a take down. The Zydon rolled over a few times in front of the HIVE group before clambering to his knees. Quinn would unsheathe the sword on her back, holding it down in her right hand as she approached the Zydon. "I take it your gods know this one's about to die...".
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:13 pm

Pix had a fair few developments to analyse in the space of a few moments. The Prior's concluding statement was his biggest foil. Pix saw in it what he wanted to see in it - misunderstanding. It was obvious that this high ranked member of the Zydon society hadn't just jeopardised their alliance. The Zydons had much to gain and gave little in return. And even if they were calling a termination, the Zydons would announce so through the proper channels. They wouldn't just spring an ambush on HIVE. Nobody would ever trust them again. It made little tactical sense! Right? Right?!

The brief summaries concerning Quinn and Kris were interesting as well. He had to assume that Ekmed's information was accurate, given that his own secret identity was carelessly unveiled as if it were of no consequence. Both assassins had been grudgingly sparse with their histories. But the question remained exactly how Ekmed knew these things. His claims of divine favour were absurd. There was only one God and he didn't talk to extra-terrestrials.

Then suddenly his companions were a blur of action. At first Pix saw nothing untoward, but suddenly the angle of light altered (o.o) and he could see acolytes hidden inside an optical illusion. They were surrounded by hooded figures. One of them was dead. Pix reeled with panic (D=). Zero had drawn his sword and beelined for their contact. The blade sung as it swept through the air. The Prior had raised an arm for an enfeebled defence.

And suddenly Pix was between.

The sprite used his meta-human body to absorb the impact of the strike. The blade sunk into his torso, almost coming out the other end. He had stepped in and spared Ekmed a fatal strike. The Zydon took advantage of this by allowing his artificially created light to vanish. In the darkness he easily put himself out of reach.

(-__-) "Do you know what you almost did?" Pix brightened the diodes of his body, illuminating the area with an electronic light, "Ekmed On High! We are your allies! This is a mistake!" He tried to prise himself off Zero's weapon.

"Allies? Pah! 'Tolerate not the sinners in your village. They must be purged. In ice, and fire, and vacuum.'" The location of Ekmed's voice became ambivalent.

"You can't do this! The Emperor said so! Don't you get it?"

"What can that fool do? Touch me and the mob rises to overthrow the oppressor. The Priorhood is beyond the law of Zydon. I am the Untouchable!"

A sinking feeling overpowered Hugh. He stepped back as a chanting emanated from the acolytes, Ek Et Nu'Bis Tah~ Ek Et Nu'Bis Tah~ Ek Et Nu'Bis Tah!~ Silhouettes of figures moved in the dim light. The acolyte on his knees before Quinn would suddenly burst into flame, consumed by his own pyrokinesis. His spontaneous-combustion was joined by screams of agony.

"And they gladly take his life." A telekinetic force flung the flaming body at Quinn.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:36 pm

"Hugh..... Never. Get. IN. MY! F&^*%ING! WAY! EVER! AGAIN! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" Kris would then pull Pix off his sword and throw him at a wall. Kris's eyes darted around, he had a maniacal feel to him, something that only showed up when Kris WANTED to kill. Kris began laughing, "Do you know why they call me Zero? THAT'S YOUR PERCENTAGE OF SURVIVAL WHEN I WANT YOU DEAD! YOU HEAR ME, PREACHER?! YOU! ARE! F*^&ING DEAD! SAY YOUR PRAYERS TO YOUR FAKE GODS AND HOPE THE LORD TAKES YOUR SOUL WITH MERCY!" Kris started to smoke a cigarette and pulled out his AK-47, mowing down the Elites stupid enough to mess with this ball of pent-up Russian anger and hate.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:37 am

This preacher certainly knew his stuff, whether he did or was guessing, it brought phenomenal results. First digging up some of each of their pasts, and now... well... Quinn was NOT a fan of fire. As she saw the acolyte burst into flames before her, Quinn's eyes opened wide as she froze in place; staring forward, focused only on the burning acolyte. Even when the trooper was flung her way, flying towards her like a ball of fire; Quinn didn't move. This was not good, not good at all. Kris was in a rage already, and now, soon, Quinn would be too. She'd only just returned after some 'extra training', and now that would all be ruined. At the very last second, Quinn dropped to the floor, doing the splits to avoid the attack just in time, leaving the hurling ball of fire to go right over her head. But now, she had seen fire, and had fire in her eyes as she got back up to her feet. Sword by her side, Quinn charged towards a group of acolytes ready to destroy them all, one by one.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:47 am

Pix had once lost to Nina in an arm-wrestling match. He was officially the weakest member of HIVE in terms of strength. This was once again in evidence as Kris easily dispatched the sprite off to one side. A wall impacted his back before his feet could regain purchase. He wrenched himself upright by grasping onto piping and returned to his point of origin. To his left the sight of Quinn was briefly illuminated by torchlight as it swept passed her position. The percussion of a semi-automatic came from up ahead. Bodies were going to start piling up if he didn't do something. Pix grabbed at the firearm in Zero's hand, causing the weapon to strafe erratically.

No he wasn't turning traitor. Pix had merely considered the long-term implications of their situation. Fighting could yield one of three results. Firstly, they could die. But this was always an objection of Hugh's, and the others never yielded to this point out of arrogance. Secondly, they could kill every Zydon present. In diplomatic terms, a massacre was considered a 'sore spot' for the offended side. No matter what the justifications. At the very least it would lose HIVE the trust they had worked so hard to obtain. Thirdly, they could kill some Zydons out of self-defence, allowing the rest to leave. Also not ideal. From what Hugh could gather, Ekmed was a charismatic sort. If he lived through this, then his version of events would make HIVE the aggressors. The worst outcome yet. Especially considering he knew their alter egos.

Which left one obvious choice. They had to run. Unfortunately it was difficult to articulate the above reasoning whilst simultaneously wrestling for a gun. Pix had to keep things short and sweet. He hoped his ever tenuous position as second-in-command held through Kris' current mania, "I'm pulling rank! Retreat dammit! Or you'll have to fight me to get to them!" (D=<) He was not as confident as he sounded.

If Zero stopped firing bullets during the engagement, Pix would jam the barrel with a stream of pixels. Meanwhile, the Elite acolytes began launching their fireballs and ice beams. These attacks would not follow a straight path like usual but would instead curve, swerve, slalom, and pause. The Prior's psionic control had turned them into people-seeking missiles. The ones directly ahead of Quinn would levitate to try and maintain distance.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:30 pm

Kris growled at Pix, but he had to stop firing to change mags, but as soon as Kris was ready to start firing again, the gun was jammed by Pix. "I won't Retreat! They know who we are! They know where we live! They won't sto-" Kris was then hit in the side of the head with an ice beam. The Elites, now knowing that Kris' weakness is cold elements and the absence of energy, began pelting him with ice attacks, forcing Kris to fall to his side, praying that Pix would unjam the gun so he could save himself, if not...
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:29 pm

The balls of fire and ice acted as search lights for Quinn, especially the fire ones. Their origins making it clear who exactly needed to be cut down first. Quinn ran towards the Acolytes who launched attacks towards her, doing her best to dodge them as best she could; though many scorch marks and the such were left in their wake as the attacks crashed into the floor narrowly avoiding Quinn. Once in range on one of the Acolytes, Quinn leapt into the air and connected with a slicing attack of her sword. The Acolyte fell down, tending to its wounds in pain. But as they say; there is no rest for the wicked. Quinn picked the Acolyte up off the floor, in the distance a large fireball attack had been directed towards her. To avoid this attack, Quinn pushed forward the acolyte when the fireball was only mere yards away; leaving the acolyte to be incinerated, absorbing that attack.

This all made for one great distraction. As another had crept up behind Quinn, and struck her with their staff. A clubbing blow, powerful enough to knock Quinn forward onto the ground. Quinn got back to her hands and knees, but when she glanced back to who hit her. The acolyte stood over her, conjuring up a fiery ball of death. Once again, Quinn seemed frozen, not moving at all, just looking into the fiery projectile. She'll need to get it together to avoid death here.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:15 pm

The sprite hadn't known about Zero's weakness to cold. He was under the impression the assassin could soak up any form of energy. Knowing this now he saw how foolhardy his attempt to blockade his friend had been. They were under attack from an enemy which posed them all genuine threat. And here was Pix insisting they walk about with one hand tied behind their back. Worse - he'd tied Zero's hand himself. What have I done?! (D=)

It was about high time Pix threw himself in front of an enemy attack. He met the next ice blast with his hand. The pixels on that arm were quickly encrusted in thick ice. He could tell his pain receptors would be in agony once he thawed. On mental command the pixels left Kris' AK, making the gun useable once more. He hated that he had been wrong, but he could rationalise afterwards.

"Kill them. I can figure this out later. Get Quinn, I'll hold them off here." (T_T) The sprite swung his frozen arm towards the floor. It detached at the apex of the swing and shattered into many pieces. The pixels began to reform, but dozens were still trapped within ice chucks that he was hastily trying to stomp free. Another wave of ice beams emanated from the abyss, Pix took them all head on to prevent any from pursuing Zero.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Kris was laying there, ready to accept death as the blasts came, but this wave never hit. He looked up and saw Pix, taking the hits, and he thought about how this megalomaniac might actually be OK. Kris grinned then began to blast Elites away with his AK, getting to his feet. "Kinda impressive how he knows so much about us, we're pretty closed off people, I wonder how much he kno-" A chill ran up Kris's spine, his eyes grew wide, oh God no, they couldn't know, even if they did, they wouldn't! Kris then thought of Ethan, they would. A single name escaped the assassin's mouth and he went from joking to complete and utter anger, "Axle." Kris 's eyes seemed to glow red with anger, "WHERE IS HE?!" Kris ran out of ammo and pulled out his sword, slashing any Elite in his way, on the look out for the preacher, "WHERE IS MY BROTHER?!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:59 am

Left to die. Once again, Quinn had been abandoned by all allies. Pix couldn't help, and Kris had chosen not to. Quinn had been left there, looking up with her eyes widened, her movement frozen at the fiery ball of death that would soon be sent her way. This wasn't the first time she was abandoned, left to stare death in the face - at least this time her back wasn't turned. Quinn had stared death in the face before, and won. But whether she could do so a second time was a gamble, one she wouldn't have expected to make during this operation. Alas the fiery projectile was released, shot straight towards her. Quinn wanted to move, she knew she had to, but just couldn't bring herself too - this is some weird stage fright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Null In Void (HIVE)   Null In Void (HIVE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Null In Void (HIVE)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next