Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapVoid RP (Always open) - Page 2 Voting_barVoid RP (Always open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapVoid RP (Always open) - Page 2 Voting_barVoid RP (Always open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Void RP (Always open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:16 am

Yuri looks at Simon and grins. "Am no good at this, cover can do. You will get Yuri a silencer yes?" Yuri walks back into the store his face red with imagined anger. He slammed his hand down on the counter to draw attention to himself. "You call this scope?! I see better down sights. Where is quality Americans always talk of!" Yuri was generally making a scene to draw the clerks attention away from the merchandise.

on the fly persuasion got a 3
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:23 am

Success!

Put Persuasion under your skills, equal to your Men.

The sergeant frowned. "Okay, guy, no need to blow a gasket. Here, let's try another scope..."
Back to top Go down
Simon
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:29 am

I walked in, trying not to act suspicious. I browsed the merchandise whilst Yuri was distracting the big guy. My first goal was to get his payment, so I found the silencers, and pocketed one.

After which, I walked towards the grenades, but something caught my eye. It looked like a headset, and it said "Long-distance communication system" next to them. I went ahead and grabbed some.

When I reached the grenades, I snabbed more to add to my arsenal, still attempting to act inconspicuous. As I turned to find a grenade launcher, something caught my eye; Ooh, flash grenades. I grabbed some of these as well.

My final goal was easily found, but also the hardest to snag inconspicuously. I glanced around, making sure no one was watching, then grabbed the grenade launcher, hid it with my body, and walked out of the store.

I really hoped I was not seen.

OOC: Rolling for Steal.

Steal: 66.
My Roll (Silencers): 13.
My Roll (Comm Systems): 89
My Roll (Grenades): 52
My Roll (Flash Grenades): 58
My Roll (Grenade Launcher): 33
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:40 am

Success!

You steal a silencer, 4 grenades (As decided per d4 on Skype), 4 flash grenades, and the grenade launcher.

Failure...

However, you are unable to steal the comm systems without being seen.

Steal: 66 -> 67 -> 68 -> 69 -> 70+

Since it's for Ixen, the silencer will allow him to use Sneak to remain hidden whenever he fires his rifle. Ixen, put this in Inventory.

x4 Flash grenade (d4). Equipment. d4 determines how long the enemy(ies) is/are stunned.

Grenade launcher (d20 + 45)
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:03 am

Yuri takes scope and shakes it at the sargeant. "This one works or you never get business again. Yuri big name in bounty hunting." He walked out of the store and over to Simon expectantly. He looked at the smaller man and held out his hand saying. "Payment."
Back to top Go down
Simon
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:16 am

I pulled the silencer out of my pocket and slapped it down onto Yuri's hand. Here you go, big sir. I thank you for your assistance. I couldn't have gotten this big arse gun without you.

I promptly turned on my heel and walked straight into the tube. My thought process was as such: The man in that store would soon realize he had been stolen from, and would come looking for the culprit. I, as the only man standing around with a bunch of grenades and a grenade launcher, was likely to be his suspect number one. I would not, therefore, want to be around when he decided he wanted to go looking for those who stole his merchandise.

Therefore, I made up my mind, and lo, into the tube I headed.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:32 am

Yuri took the silencer and attaches it to his rifle, he screws it down and taps it to make sure. He turns to his his new light fingered friend headed into a tunnel, Yuri of course being a man with no fear of a silly hole in space and time jumped into it with his knife out ready to murder.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Annie walks into the military store right after the two men were exiting and flashed them both a smile, but skipped on into the store walking right up to the guy at the register with a sweet smile. "Hayy there Mister... Do you have a longbow? And arrows? I assume you have those if you have the longbow..." *giggle*

Last edited by Joy on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:05 pm

The sergeant looked at her.

"That will be 30$."

-To Equipment:

Longbow (d20 + 10)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Annie smiled pleasantly and handed him the money. She looked down and saw she still had money. $70 to be exact. They had said before that this money would be useless once they got to where they were going. She sighed and looked back up at the man, smiling sweetly.

"Thank you, may I bother you again for some armor? Preferably light weight..."

Last edited by Joy on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:01 pm

"50$ for kevlar."

Kevlar (+30 HP)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Annie smiled and took the armor, giving him his $50 and left happily, but then saw she still had money. "Wonder how to best spend this..." She then decided on something and went back to the Science Division. She walked in, keeping her head up and smiling politely.

"Sorry to trouble you again, but may I also get a healing potion?"

Last edited by Joy on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:27 pm

"That will be 20$."

Kyte walked up to help Annie. Maybe she could get two? Like I said, more research and all...

Persuade: 26/61

Success!

"Hm...alright. Two for the young lady."

Kyte smiled at Annie.

Inventory- x2 Healing vial (+30HP)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Annie was prepared to happily give the man his $20 when Kyte walked up and got him to give her two for the price of one. She smiled brightly at Kyte and then softly at the man and took her potions in exchange. "Thank you so much sir. I promise they will be used well."

As they walked out of the store, she turned to Kyte, putting the vials away. "That was great! Thank you for your help!" *giggle* "I guess it's time to go, hm? Meet you on the other side!" She then spun around and skipped into the tube, hand on her bow, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:24 pm

OOC: For everyone unaware, we're supposed to go through as a group.

BIC: The military personnel stopped Yuri and Simon from entering, telling them to wait for the group. The group of people then came, and they let Yuri and Simon through, along with Annie and Kyte.

"You must stay on the path at all times, no matter what." They did not mention what would happen if they failed to do this.

Annie, Kyte, Yuri, Simon, and the rest of the people went with the group through the tube. It was a long, straight pathway. There appeared to be no end to the tunnel.

After a few minutes of walking, if the group were to look behind them, they could no longer see any light or anything behind them, even though that at the rate they had been walking, there was no way they could have left it behind that quickly.

Suddenly, there was a shaking in the tunnel.

Everybody roll for Balance. If you have the skill Balance, roll under that. If you do not, attempt to roll under your Dex.

Balance: 70/34

Failure...

Kyte, try as he might, wasn't able to keep his balance, and fell off of the path. As soon as he hit the ground off of the path, he simply disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Void RP (Always open)   Void RP (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Void RP (Always open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next