Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPersonal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Voting_barPersonal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPersonal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Voting_barPersonal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)

Go down 
+2
DivingDart
Kip
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:59 am

((That still doesn't work. At all. But at this point I honestly do not care that you're hell bent to dodge this one elbow shot that wouldn't even knock him out))
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:11 am

((OOC: If I was your lawyer, I would advise you to settle at this point. Sweat

Anywho. What say we delete these clutter messages and get back to the RP? Glad to see you Joy. Very Happy

EDIT: Orrr we could leave them where they are. Because forumotion thinks members never need to delete posts. That would be Communism or something.))
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:16 pm

((Sorry about the confusion. When I said 'out' I meant that he ran out of Finn's grip.))

Finn seemed to move off of Meta, after soaking him in oil. Looking over to Tex, it looked like she was losing at first but then it evened out. A girl with pink hair entered the store and Finn gave her a look.

"'Scuse me, pretty in pink? I'm sure you would rather go and play with unicorn stickers."

Finn thought she looked too nice to be in a conflict.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:39 pm

(OOC: I have missed quite a lot, so don't be afraid to point out any mistakes in my post)

Meta changed his body to a material that no one except his fellow Titans would recognise, then lept over the oil puddle and swung his fist at Pix's face, who would find the material to be lightweight, but harder than anything he would of ever felt if it hit him.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:59 pm

((Whose turn is it? I honestly don't know.))
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:46 am

(( It's Avy, Me, Izzy, DD, Pika.))
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:24 am

((OOC: Well sure. If you want to go by OOC posts. And overlook Joy.

Otherwise the posting order would be 'Izzy, DD, Avy, Joy, Kip, Pika'

Making it your turn now, Izzy.))
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Avytrius wrote:
Texas's elbow would hit air; or that is to say nothing, because the method to her madness was all wrong. Though she had succeeded in finding Terry, she couldn't tell how his limbs moved, or what current position he was in, for example.

Simply put, it was like shooting in the dark.

Terry heard Texas talking, which was her big mistake, really. He watched her as she went barely past him and then went for where his standing level head would be. Though he was currently crouched, he dodged under it and behind her, activating his jets. He had finished his tinkering in silence.

Annnnnnd...done, he whispered.

Beyond, it will take out your armor too. You need some backup to help Metamorphi after your suit goes down.

Terry set out a distress signal, alerting the Titans Tower of his position, before disabling stealth mode and flying towards the front of the store again. He landed a few feet from Pix, before outstretching his arm, and firing another bola-rang, this time at Pix, to try and wrap him up again. Terry seemed to be holding a contraption in his left hand.

Over here, big guy!

He then flew again, flying outside of the store and to about fifteen feet in the air, turning to face the store as he waited for them to come out.

((This STILL isn't how those trackers work...not even relatively close. But I'll let it slide.))

Tex turned to the source of the sound to see Beyond flying around. Really? It was bad enough she had missed, but now he was flying around like a jack*** screaming 'Oh tex! Please kill me! Hit me! Fight me!' And Tex was more than willing to comply.

Instead of taking the obvious route, she smiled as Theta disappeared from in front of Pix. "One sec! Boss is calling!" Appearing just above Beyond he created some fireworks and detonated them right in Beyond's ears. "Boom!" He crowed, trying to startle him before disappearing. In that time, Tex had climbed her way to the roof through a stairwell and jumped, launching herself at Beyond, reading a shot to his skull.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:12 pm

The shop owner was bound by pixels, which were so densely compact that it made up for their inherent frailty, "One captured hostage check. You two are a positive fountain!" Pix stated, addressing the AI. All these pixels meant he could form restraints and still have a pile left over for defense.

Now all that remained was to get out of here. Inform Oil Boy to come get his prize, Tex would make her own retreat. Assuming, of course that the two of them were successfully distracting their respective Titan. Unable to also watch his own back, a set of bolas bound Pix. He turned to find Beyond, "Oi!"

Obviously the suited Titan didn't expect to stop him this way. Oil Boy had already given a demonstration how easy it was to escape from these bindings when your body readily molded. Which meant a goad. But Pix didn't have to follow the irritating little weaselly smug superior... ALRIGHT maybe he could chase Beyond down a bit. Get in a few cheap shots. But then he would do the smart thing.

However, Pix didn't get that chance. Metamorphi next resurfaced with a right hook, (0_0) "Dude. I think your partner wants me to follo-" Pix went spiraling across the room in anime fashion. Next time he watched his own back. (@_@)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3