Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPersonal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Voting_barPersonal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPersonal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Voting_barPersonal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)

Go down 
+2
DivingDart
Kip
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Finn oil fists ignited and the oil hit the wall and it was soon burning through the wall. He wasn't really surprised because he knew that Terry would probably escape from that and if he didn't than he had a lot of work to do to live up to Batman. He was going to attack again but he stopped short when he saw Tex go after him. He looked and saw Pix in a conflict with some other Titan.

Mind:
"Who should I go after? Wannabee Batman? Or Fisticuffs..."

Finn thought in his mind and looked toward the other Titan he nicknamed, Fisticuffs.

"Fisticuffs it is."

Finn jumped into the air and transformed his feet into an oil spring which made him bounce to where Pix and Meta struggled. He attempted to send one of his legs toward Meta and and oil whip came out of it, aiming for Meta's chest. It had the force of a burly man's punch. If it hit, it would send Meta down to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:46 pm

When Meta saw the kick coming, he became lead, now being so heavy that the kick didn't even make him stumble, he wasn't fazed much by the eye poke either, since his eyes were also lead Nice try then when the oil whip came for him he went back to normal and ducked under it, then he attempted to grab it and would swing him around after, throwing him into Pix if he didn't escape or Pix didn't help him.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:50 pm

((OOC: Dizzy That kinda makes it difficult for me to reply this round due to my actions depending on what Kip does. Skip me. I'll jump in straight after Kip next posts.))
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:14 pm

(OOC: I go after Avy.)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Texas's attack wasn't as surprising as she may think. The cash register was near the entrance of the store, which was clearly apparent through many glass windows, and Texas was still outside in the street. Finn had been near the register, so naturally, due to how Finn attacked and how Texas was about to attack, combined with how Terry had dealt with aforementioned attack by Finn, Texas was in clear line of sight of Terry.

Due to that, Terry was easily able to duck under the incoming closeline, following through to maneuver behind Texas, keeping his arms loose for confrontation, which paid off, for she started to attack him. He noticed, as he was parrying and blocking all of her strikes, that she was also supplying Pix with additional pixels. That was a problem.

Terry took an opening to hop back, extending his wings and flying quickly to the back of the shop, turning the corner around an aisle. Immediately landing, he pressed the button on his belt, turning invisible, and quickly contacted Aeon.

Aeon, I'm in a tight spot.

Gee, Terry in a tight spot. What a surprise, Aeon said sarcastically. What do you need?

Terry shared his plans.

Interesting. That just might work. Get some batteries, tape, and a microwave emitter.

...from a microwave?

Yup.

Terry raised an eyebrow, before going to get those exact things as he snuck around. He couldn't be spotted, even in thermal vision.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Although Meta dodged the kick, when he tried to grab it, that's where he went wrong. Finn had already made his leg oil-like so like an oil whip. Meta's hands would have went through the oil, failing to grab it since it was a liquid. He transformed into the oil-version of himself again and slid under Meta's feet. Starting to rise, he attempted to go over Meta's feet.

(BUBBLY): "How would you like having oil skin?"

If this worked, Finn would start to go over Meta's body and cover him in oil. He wasn't planning to kill Meta but just knock him out, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Tex stalked the area around where Terry had turned invisible. "Cheap trick." She said, pretending to wander and check around shelves for him, closing in rather quickly to the heads-up display on her visor. "But you can't hide from me." She said, passing him up before throwing an elbow at the back of his head.

"You aren't hard to find." She said. She wouldn't tell him how he'd been found, but in all actuality, she'd used her motion trackers to find him through any changes in the air around his body, as well as his actual movements themselves.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:25 am

It was always going to be a difficult task taking down Metamorphi. His ability to adapt to changing circumstances suited a close combat style. Coupled with his combat awareness Pix's combination had failed to have its intended effect, leaving him floored and quite literally disarmed (0_0). Thankfully Oil Boy intervened, allowing Pix to pull himself back together and roll aside.

One thing in their favour was Metamorphi had always been rash in his actions. Grabbing the whip was a foolhardy venture, dousing the Titan in black gold. Doubtless Oil Boy could capitalise on the situation and bring about a favourable result.

Pix looked up at the computer programs as they arrived to assist, "Of course. You're holograms." Pix realised. Holograms were as good as any television screen, only far more rare. The sprite had only utilised their pixels once before, "Tell Texas I said thanks." With that Pix willed the pixels to break free and disintegrate the AIs.

A quick sweep saw a beneficial situation to Oil Boy's battle, but no Beyond. Pix took advantage of the respite and squeezed down a narrow corridor of stacked merchandise into the back of the store. There he found what he was after. The store owner, attempting to call police on his mobile.

"We're taking a trip." Hugh swarmed the man with an abundance of pixels.

((OOC: Everyone remember, Pika's going to be gone for a while now.))
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Texas's elbow would hit air; or that is to say nothing, because the method to her madness was all wrong. Though she had succeeded in finding Terry, she couldn't tell how his limbs moved, or what current position he was in, for example.

Simply put, it was like shooting in the dark.

Terry heard Texas talking, which was her big mistake, really. He watched her as she went barely past him and then went for where his standing level head would be. Though he was currently crouched, he dodged under it and behind her, activating his jets. He had finished his tinkering in silence.

Annnnnnd...done, he whispered.

Beyond, it will take out your armor too. You need some backup to help Metamorphi after your suit goes down.

Terry set out a distress signal, alerting the Titans Tower of his position, before disabling stealth mode and flying towards the front of the store again. He landed a few feet from Pix, before outstretching his arm, and firing another bola-rang, this time at Pix, to try and wrap him up again. Terry seemed to be holding a contraption in his left hand.

Over here, big guy!

He then flew again, flying outside of the store and to about fifteen feet in the air, turning to face the store as he waited for them to come out.

Last edited by Avytrius on Wed May 29, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:28 pm

((That isn't how Tex's motion trackers work Kyte. She has an exact lock. Even with the rest of the air circulating, there will be distinct abnormalities and if you look, it monitors for physical moments, which Terry HAS to do even to breathe.))
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:27 pm

((OOC: The brief unclarified sentence was one of ambiguity. 'Out' can imply simply out of the room. Not necessarily out of the shop. Naturally if Kip himself insists different, I will change it. Though I would prefer it, Kyte, if you gave me an actual opportunity to effect a change instead of straight away posting your reply. Because then you've skipped me. Clever.

Meanwhile. I agree with SS. Air conditioning is not a good reason to suggest Tex's technology won't work. Else it really wouldn't work at all. Neutral

One mooore thing! I know we're sidelining Pika for the time being, but we should probably avoid making mentions of what's happened to his charrie. =P))
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:40 am

OOC: I wasn't saying that Tex's motion tracking wouldn't work because of the air conditioning, or because Terry was restricting his movements. I was saying due to him having already moved while you were going to his original location, you would need a direct line of sight to him to actually see anything.

I was viewing your tracking as providing a sort of wake, like a ship going through water. The reason I brought up air conditioning was because with it, the "wake" would disappear much more quickly, along with you not being able to see his movements if he's a few aisles away already.

If this isn't the way it works, then please clarify it for me, and I will correct myself.

DD, I apologize for what I did, but I don't understand how my post skipped you if I posted immediately after you.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:06 am

((Have you ever played halo? Well there you go... That's all it is. It takes up a 1 mile radius and senses all forms of movements and shows them on her HUD. She went after him and is gonna elbow him with a fraction of her strength so Beyond's head doesn't become a pile of goo))
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:22 pm

OOC: I've edited my post to attempt and solve your issues. Please inform me if I left anything out.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:46 am

(OOC: Hi everyone! I hope you're all having fun with this thread! I'm joining on the request of Kyte for replacement of Pika :3)

Bow had been out in the city just wandering around, like most days. She never could get away from the attention even if the public didn't know her as a Titan. Pink hair doesn't exactly scream "I belong here." She didn't mind though, it was cute when little kids came up to her and asked why she had weird hair with an intrigued look. She would giggle and explain some fantastic story that she would make up on the spot and leave them feeling even better about themselves. That's what she was good at, encouragement and inspiring hope. She looked at her Blue Lantern ring and smiled softly as it continued to make more sense on each passing day why she was chosen.

Then came the call. Right in the middle of one of her stories, a distress signal came over her communicator. It was Terry. She stood up quickly and instantly morphed into her Blue Lantern uniform. "Sorry sweetie! I'll try to tell you the story some other time! My friend's in trouble!" She kissed the little girl's forehead and zoomed towards the store at top speeds, getting there in moments.

As she flew into the store she looked around trying to process the situation. As she saw it. There was a man with pixelated arms and breaking down other pixels. A puddle of oil on the floor. A dude that was basically glued to the wall behind the counter. Another dude in some kind of armor. And Terry who had just tried to capture the pixelated dude and fly out of the store. Bow stood there for just a moment, soaking all of this in before sighing. "I'm guessing talking didn't work?" She kept herself aware in case any of them decided she was an easy target. They would be in for one great surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)   Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Problems. (Titans and HIVE)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next