Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Vote_lcapRising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Voting_barRising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Vote_lcapRising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Voting_barRising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)

Go down 
+5
Emmz
DivingDart
Hotwire
Izzy
Moon
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 6:11 pm

Friday May 6th 2016
Downtown Jump City
5 pm

After months of planning, plotting, and building an underground empire of trainees, it was time. HIVE had been growing since last year, who knew it would have taken off this fast, the head mistress expected several years of building, but Jump City never failed to surprise her. However, now was the time where HIVE finally decided to reveal itself, to make sure everyone know that they were back with an army on their side, ready to destroy Jump and eventually California.
The main H-team and two higher ups were sent out to begin attacking the city, soon enough Henry's creation would join them in the take over. The Titans were expected to come soon, so destroying as much as possible before they got there was key.

OOC:
If HIVE is unsure who is posting look here: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5919-hive-vs-teen-titans-sign-ups#94365
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 10:31 pm

May sighed. She was on a higher up building, looking down over the city. Every time she looked over the edge she felt woozy, she just couldn't help it. So long as she was looking down her scope she was fine. She looked down over the city through her scope with a long exhale. Then a thought occurred to her. Ms. Vulpes wasn't exactly the violent type, but she was watching over them? "Why exactly are we doing this again?" She asked softly into her communicator, loading up her sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 8:46 pm

"It's called a statement kid." A smarmy voice responded. In the middle of the city streets was a boy coated in reptilian skin. Sharp teeth and powerful arm muscles, throwing cars around like it was going out of fashion. Kid Cretaceous. "We're finally taking this city, and we have to make it look good." He said throwing it into storefront. He then shifted back to his human form to recharge a few seconds. Man this felt good. It felt... liberating!

"Just keep an eye on the streets, and finger on the trigger of that fancy rifle of yours."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 10:42 pm

May groaned and looked down the street, a cop car screeched around the corner to deal with KC, and May immediately popped the driver of the car, causing it to skid and swerve into the store front. "I know, I know. It's just like...there's gotta be easier ways to do this, ya know?" She checked the skyline, just in case there were some heroes on the way. "...Also, I can't fight. If they get to me, I'm blaming all of you." That bit went to every single person on this comm line.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 7:46 pm

Aw hell. Kid couldn't start calling people kid. They'd get all confused and think he'd started gabbing to himself. It would be like if Husher started called himself 'Mate'. They didn't cover that conundrum in communications class. In fact, Husher was beginning to feel there was an awful lot their vaunted tutors had neglected to mention. No shame on them! It were a tough job sometimes getting instruction through to youths. But at the same time he couldn't help but feel woefully inadequate in the face of heroic opposition.

Their resident skeleton picked up his own communicator, "If last time were any clue - none of us can fight, love. We scarper just fine though. Isn't that right, Cretaceous?" Husher had wound up captured last time. Thank goodness they couldn't pin that whole runaway train fiasco on him. He'd gone down for robbery, aggravated assault, and resisting arrest. Which was a hefty fine and some community service. The school dealt with the fine. The service he avoided. Thank goodness no one linked him to something bigger. They thought him just another super-powered delinquent. Like that loudmouth Yarnmaster.

After today, he doubted he'd have that luxury, "You take my word. Once the Titans arrive it'll be brown trousers time. Who studied up on how to take a punch? I don't think we're gonna like the pop quiz." About the only instructor he could remember listening too was the Running Gag who did parkour. And Nina. But he didn't need to know the difference between a fae and a sprite today.

If there was a response then Husher didn't hear it. He'd turned on his chainsaw. They were told to make as much destruction as possible, and promised minimal interference from the police. So he decided to go the whole hog and bring out the heavy machinery. The telephone pole didn't put up much resistance. About half-way through it creaked and tumbled into the street, taking wires with it. Husher pulled up his protective face-mask and whistled. Knock another one off his bucket list.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Nina would be sat against a chimney with a view of the street "May if you see any Titans after you, either hide or lead them towards me, then again I'm not that powerful myself, I'm just doing what I was told to do by the higher ups, just make as much chaos as you can to lure in any Titans then urm...I think Henry will deal with them" she tried to assure the students "if not then I'm sure Kid can eat them" she added.

Asami would just be sat on a bench in the shade, seemingly playing with her hands as paper cranes would swarm people like in The Birds, silently watching her creations cause their own little trouble.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 8:12 am

"Whaddya mean easier ways? This is the best way I can think to make a statement!" He said before his skull grew thicker and he morphed into his Pachycephalosaurus form. With a charge, he broke straight through a weak little police barricade the cops had begun to set up at the other end of the street. It made a real lovely crunching sound. So did the police officers not too long after they realized their guns had no effect on the boy charging headfirst at them.

"In case you didn't notice Husher, I'm the one who's supposed to take the beating. It's kind of my thing." He said slamming the last officer into the hood of his car. So far so good. He let out a bit of a roar at the "kid can eat them" comment. He didn't eat people. He was above cannibalism. Or... I guess if he was infused with dinosaur DNA, semi-cannibalism. Or maybe demi-cannibalism... you know, they should really come up with a better definition for this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 11:47 am

"Mkay, so let me get this straight." She shot the pilot of a news helicopter, quickly bringing it back down to earth. "We're picking a fight with a team of really strong superheroes and only one of us can really fight?"

She sighed and checked the wreckage for survivors with her scope. "Hey Hush, that chopper is closest to you. Maybe hijack the camera if you're into it."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 8:29 pm

Toji strode down the street, eyes black and gold and fangs grown out to his chin.The Titan, unusually, was clad in pure back, lightning crackling around him.He had to deal with a wounded girlfreind, a yet another dead loved one, and worrying about how to proceed, and yet, criminals insisted on attacking the city he was sworn to protect? Toji calls out, casually transforming his tanto into the gaint shuriken, the huge weapon nearly dwarfing him."I'm not in the mood, so I advise you all surrender."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Cripes. Going over it all, you'd think the headmistress set them up to lose. For a field trip, they were really swimming in the deep end. Still, Nina seemed pretty laid back about it. If she thought they could take on the Titans then they had to at least try. Since last time the word 'team-work' had been shouted at them with varying degrees of emphasis. They would try to have each other's back today, "Sounds brill. I'll try anythin' once. Mom always said I had a face for tv."

The skeleton man stepped into the burning wreckage of the helicopter crash, crunching glass underfoot. He skirted around the fires, protective of his overcoat, and ducked his head into the interior. There was someone still alive in there. He groaned something resembling a plea, "Soz mate. Got nowt to do with me. Where's your cam? Ah." He picked up a hefty piece of recording equipment from the debris. From the red light he surmised it was still rolling.

Walking out of the wreckage he placed it on a wall. The helicopter was his backdrop. He tapped the glass, "Not sure if this is still live or not. And no. Despite what I look like. I did not just crawl out of this wreckage like a Terminator."

He scratched his skeleton face as he sat down. The chainsaw was to his side, "Now I know what you're thinkin'. Baddies causing a lot of aggro downtown. Where are the bloomin' Titans? Well folks we was jus' wonderin' the same thing. Y'see the HIVE Five are callin' the Titans out. We're not askin' for one hero. We're not askin' for two. We're not even talkin' three. But all the Titans out here now! Cus that's what it's gonna take to botch our assault 'ere. Look, we may not-a put up much of a scrap last time. But just to prove we're serious biz we went ahead and put a deposit down on this altercation. About ten thousand worth of damages and a dozen lives. Before you arrived. Wouldn't want ya to get the wrong impression now, would we? Cus Titans - we got tricks you never seen." Everything behind Husher would fade away under the effect of his invisibility cloak while he reached forward and switched the camera off.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 2:05 pm

Hearing that half of jump was being terrorized, blown up, and attacked, Garnet quickly removed herself from the beach and leaped over to the crime scene. She could only catch glimpses of what was happening as she jumped up in the air, but by the time she arrived some guy just finished a speech. Garnet landed deep into the concrete next to Toji, watching as he looked disheveled and angry. The gem sighed and approached him slowly, not wanting to touch him since his lightning was crackling everywhere. "Toji... I know things are rough right now but you can't let it blind your judgment. These are kids that have been mislead, we have to help them." She tried to reassure, hoping the other Titans would get here soon. At the moment Toji and Garnet were greatly outnumbered, especially if they were truly capable Meta Humans.
"Please, this does not need to end in a fight. All you need to do is stop terrorizing this city and we can discuss further." The Titan called out to them all, walking in the middle of the street without her gauntlets. Even if they did decide to fight, she was hoping talking like this would buy them some time for the other Titans to show.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 2:25 pm

Nina would observe her students and spoke into the communicator "we have Titans on the scene, I repeat, Titans on the scene, be cautious, we have Toji Okami, as you may remember from your lessons, he uses electricity, superspeed and enhanced durability among a few other things, be very cautious as he is quite formidable, also he looks pretty peeved right now too, keep your distance from him if you don't want to end up with a new hairstyle, then we have Garnet, also formidable, she's got super strength and hand gems, you were all taught about these two in your lessons, basically, keep on your toes, we don't necessarily need to engage them, just keep them distracted, we are the laser pointer distracting the kitties" she would inform her students.

"Confirmed Ms Vulpes" replied Asami as she would keep sat on the bench, looking around and grinning at a now abandoned newsagents shop, all the paper she could ever desire, lifting her hands and seeming to play with her fingers as paper flew out of the shop and into the air, taking form into a large dragon on the street, it roared at Garnet with a fierce intent and flapped its wings, making a decent gust with paper folded thickly lots of times.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 6:03 pm

While this was going on, unseen forces were making their move. A voice would crackle on the communicators of the HIVE members. "Commencing Hostilities," stated the voice of CAP, HIVE's pet AI. Robotic foot soldiers identical to the old Slade Commandos started to pour onto the streets alongside the bigger, bulkier cycloid bots. A not so observant observer would be able to tell that these machines weren't just mechanically marching toward whatever their assigned goals. They were aware of their surroundings, and were using their environment to their advantage when needed against any police or would-be heroes that got in their way.

The bulk of the army was made of the Slade Commandos armed with Xenothium+ powered energy weapons. What this simply meant was that their little pistols were gonna hurt. Alot. Also out in the field were modified Cycloid models sporting arm blasters to go with their eye lazer, a select few carrying around a heavy looking cannon arm that fired a continuous beam of energy that could rip a hole through a building with relative ease. Rolling alongside these were... robotic spheres that unfolded into battle droids equipped with powerful energy shields and blasters.

And finally there was "The Juggernaut" as HIVE personnel had taken to calling it. And they weren't wrong in their title of it. It was a towering ten foot tall walking tank, designed to take extreme degrees of punishment and could throw a bus no problem. Their creator had built them with a very specific purpose: soak damage from supers. They didn't have much in the way of weapons apart from their wrist blasters, defense and utility was their purpose. They served another purpose aswell. While CAP's ability to "possess" computers and electronics was impressive, it was decided that they should alleviate some of that strain by installing special systems inside atleast The Juggernauts that would allow CAP to broadcast himself more effectively to anything technological within range.

In this regard, he would be able to coordinate his "pawns" quickly and efficiently without losing any processing power in doing so, and also offering his robotic pawns some protection against control from a certain technopath. "Titans confirmed, finally a challenge worthy of my attention," CAP's voice crackled on the communicators as robotic soldiers moved in on their position, unleashing a literal bullet hell of energy blasts the rear. A Juggernaut led the charge, either crushing or barreling through anything that had the misfortune of being in it's path as it would try to get into melee range and send one of them on a sight seeing tour through walls.

Last edited by Megalosans on Fri May 13, 2016 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 12:45 pm

"Xenothium+? Really? Does the hive have a screw loose? This much xenothium in one place... they could level an entire block!" Hotwire said peering off a rooftop on the approaching robots. His technological powers told him in the systems programming that Xenothium was the power source. But this was odd... he couldn't actually control them. Something was blocking him off from just sending out a wave of technokinetic goodness and just shredding them all. The only thing that could pull that off was...

"Oh. This isn't good." He said pulling up his communicator. "Titans, we have a problem. It looks like these hive robots are being controlled remotely by an AI. That means I'm pretty much locked out until I get at the AI's central processor. It looks like it's spreading it's control, so I might be able to find a weakness, but I'll have to get in closer." He said pulling out his grapple. As he made his way down the side of the building, he called up Garnet. "Garnet. I need you here with me on the robots. These power cores are highly unstable, and will probably blow up as a countermeasure if the robots go offline. I can probably handle containing the explosions, but I need somebody who can mix it up with the robots."

Last edited by Hotwire on Sat May 14, 2016 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 5:11 pm

News travelled fast in Jump City, especially when that news involved an attack by a team of super villains and an army of robots, especially when you were a Titan who's communicator had an alert for these kind of things. Meta was in the Titans gym when he got the alert. Needless to say this was a tad more important than his sit ups. Meta ran to the scene, making him quite a bit later than his teamates with super speed, super jumping and an actual mode of transportation. But he still did arrive, deciding to help Toji since he would be alone if Garnet was going to help Hotwire. He joined Toji's side, looking at all the HIVE kids, many of which he recognised from the train heist Remember me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)   Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rising From The Ashes (HIVE and Titans)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Jump City :: Downtown-
Jump to: