Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Voting_barA date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Voting_barA date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A date... I guess (Tonie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:31 am

Alex smiled as he blushed, but it dissapeared when she told him he had a strand on his chin Oh then he smiled again Good, that means I can eat more he picked it off his chin and ate it, grinning as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:35 am

Ly restrained herself from giggling but she did move to shield her plate from him lest he try and take it away from her, "My spaghetti" the girl said playfully, poking her tongue out at him like a child.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:39 am

Alex giggled playfully I won`t take your spaghetti he then mocked surprise You`ve got something on your face
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:47 am

She still glanced at him suspiciously still thinking he'd steal her spaghetti, "Oh my word he giggled! A boy giggled!" she childishly said before her eyes widened at his next words, "Oh my god is it a spider? Tell me it's not a spider. Oh my god just get it off!" Ly being Ly well she automatically assumed the worst and the worst for her is a freaking spider.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:50 am

I`ll get it off for you he reached over, touched her face, then his face came closer to hers and he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:55 am

She looked a tad frightened that there was something on her face. What if it was a spider? She was afraid of those 8 legged creatures so much. She closed her eyes and nodded, not wanting to see if it was really a spider he would pull away. She felt his hand touch the side of her face and stayed there for a moment. Wasn't he supposed to take the spider away? She was about to open her eyes and question him when she felt lips on her. 'He's kissing me' the girl thought over and over again in her mind, the blush on her cheeks further intensifying as she pulled away, looking confused but slightly happy.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:03 am

Alex faltered, why did he do that? He has Adrian, but he just wanted to, he turned around as soon as she pulled away, he felt angry with himself, his face was red with anger and embarrassment, he wasn`t blushing, he punched the wall and growled in frustration I`m sorry, I`m so sorry without another word he ran out, leaving her house in the dust, he collapsed a few miles away, his eyes teary I`m sorry Adrian
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:09 am

Her happy grin turned into one of confusion when he turned around. Did she do something wrong? Her eyebrows creased together before a thought entered her mind. Could he... already have someone? She jumped to a stand when he punched the wall, slight fear in her eyes mixing with pain. She couldn't say anything. She just felt so confused. She watched as he ran away and sighed, plopping down back onto the couch, placing her elbows on her knees and her head on her hands, "The #%!$ just happened" the girl mumbled to herself, a mix of emotions running through her- pain, anger, confusion, and regret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date... I guess (Tonie)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3