Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A date... I guess (Tonie) Vote_lcapA date... I guess (Tonie) Voting_barA date... I guess (Tonie) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A date... I guess (Tonie) Vote_lcapA date... I guess (Tonie) Voting_barA date... I guess (Tonie) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A date... I guess (Tonie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A date... I guess (Tonie) Empty
PostSubject: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:21 am

Alex Greggory lay on his bed, he would normally be at school right now but it was saturday, he couldn`t go out and beat criminals up because it wasn`t night, he was bored and didn't know what to do. He had a sudden leap of inspiration and jumped out of bed, he took out his phone and called Lyanna.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:28 am

Lyanna was bustling around her own house, having opted to stay there for a change. She blinked when she heard her phone go off and started to look for it, huffing when she couldn't find it. Finally she reached into the couch pillows and pulled it out, a triumphant grin on her face as she answered it, not bothering to check on who it was, "Hello! Lyanna speaking!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:31 am

Dagger smiled, recognizing her voice Hey, it`s me, Alex, are you free today?
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:34 am

Ly looked around her house and huffed. She wanted to stay and fix things up but... "Well I'm still fixing things up in the house" she began slowly, biting her lip right after, "But I think I could spare some time" For once Lyanna was glad that he couldn't see her. She might as well be as red as a beet.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:37 am

Dagger thought about it for a few seconds If you`re fixing things up I could come over and help you
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:39 am

She blinked in surprise as that, settling herself on the couch, "Eh? You'd actually do that for me?" the girl asked, grinning goofily. Yes, she was so glad he couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:42 am

Yeah, sure I would
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:45 am

She unconsciously started scratching her nails against the couch as they talked, "So ya coming over or what? I mean you do know where I live right?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:05 pm

No, I could find it but it would be easier if you just told me
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:15 am

She bit back a laugh and nodded even though he couldn't see. She told him the address while starting to roam around, succeeding in falling over a box when she finished telling him, "Oof! Damn box!" the cat-girl groaned then pouted, "So yeah that was the address!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:22 am

Dagger held back laughter as he heard her fall over and curse the box Well, I`ll go there now, if I run I should be able to make it in 10 minutes he hung up and jumped out the window, grabbed the balcony rail on the floor below to stop his fall and lowered himself to the ground. He jumped over his gate and started running.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:29 am

She managed to mumble darkly about both the box and the boy that was laughing at her at the same time before grinning brightly, "Kay! Seeya then!" the girl said before he hung up. She tossed the phone back at the couch and started clearing stuff so that it'd be at least a bit clean when he gets here. She idly wonders what she should cook up for him too.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:37 am

Dagger started running towards the address given to him, by the three minute mark he was already red as a tomato but he kept on going, around the seven minute mark he saw something going on in an alleyway, he saw two men beating up a much smaller man, he grunted Sorry Lyanna, I`m going to be a bit late he then ran into the alley.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:43 am

Lyanna hummed merrily as she placed things in their right order and move the boxes into a corner and into each other. She couldn't help but look at the window at times. It was already past ten minutes. Well she shouldn't expect him to run that fast really. She sighed and went about to do her business. She looked around after a while and decided it would do. She glanced back at the window and grumbled, "He'll be alright..." the girl said to herself before she went to the kitchen to prepare a meal. That'd help her get her mind off of things.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:47 am

Soon the two men lay unconscious at Daggers feet, Dagger turns to the man Are you okay? the man shakily got to his feet A good Samaritan in this day and age? Thank you, sir the man got out his wallet but Dagger was already gone, he soon arrived at Lyanna`s door, panting, he rang the bell and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date... I guess (Tonie)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next