Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Vote_lcapOh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Voting_barOh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Vote_lcapOh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Voting_barOh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Empty
PostSubject: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:02 am

At first in Jump bank, there was silence, then the doors were kicked down and a group of robbers broke in they fired into the air and the people went to their knees with their hands on their head. The robbers yelled out their demands, not realizing how screwed they were.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:27 am

'Oh great' a peculiar looking girl mumbled to herself as a group of robbers stormed into the back. 'They just had to come when I need my stuff' the girl mumbled yet again, contempt clear in her voice. She made no move to kneel like the others have done, merely walking forth to stand in front of what she assumed was the leader, "Hello? Aren't you going to fall in line like the rest of the people?" she asked in an innocent tone, clutching her sketchpad tightly to her chest. She had already flipped it to a drawing of two robotic ninjas just in case.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:34 am

As the leader was distracted with the girl, a boy walked into the bank, seeing what was going on he grabbed one of the robbers by the neck and threw him head first against the wall, the others turned towards him and opened fire, when they all needed to reload they stopped firing, then widened their eyes and opened their mouths wide, there was not a single scratch on the boy Problem?
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:51 am

The girl turned her head towards the boy, a frown on her face. He was strong she got to admit but really was he trying to get himself killed? She made no move to help the boy when the robbers started shooting at them, instead she looked down at her sketchpad and pressed her hand unto it- the two figures silently appearing from thin air. A wide grin etched itself onto her face as one of her ninja robots knocked the leader unconscious while the other kept tumbling about the other robbers, trying to dislodge the guns in their hands.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:11 am

Seth widened his eyes in surprise when some ninja's appeared out of nowhere, then again, that's what Ninja's do, but still... what the hell? He shrugged and decided to help kick ass, he jumped into the air kung-fu style and shot his foot at a robber too far away for the kick to hit, then his leg stretched out and struck the man in the face, then with his 13 meter long foot swung in a full circle, luckily for the hostages they were already too low to be hit, but the same couldn't be said for the robbers or the girl who had summoned the ninja's.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:26 am

The girl was too focused on her task to control her drawings that she didn't see the oncoming attack. Her eyes widened when she turned around, having heard multiple groans from the robbers, only to see a flipping foot coming her way. She was too shocked to duck the attack and ended up, flying towards a pillar. She groaned as she slid down, her back aching but not too much 'Stupid boy' the reddish eyed girl mumbled to herself as she watched her ninjas flicker out of existence since her concentration was broken. She scanned the vicinity and sighed in relief, seeing that her sketchpad was just beside her. 'Thought i lost this' the girl mumbled as she picked it up and placed it on her lap. 'Let's see what he does Dee and Dum' she mumbled, smoothing out the pages where the ninjas were located.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:33 am

As Seth finished his attack he noticed that he had accidentally hit a girl Sorry! all but one of the gang members were now unconscious, the last one came at Seth with a knife, he dodged the attack, grabbed the man and lifted him into the air, stretching as he did so, when his arms were long enough he slammed the mans head into the ceiling like an upside down piledriver, he then slammed the man onto the ground, he wasn't getting up for 6 months.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:41 am

She watched with interest as the boy stretched himself, chuckling at how he reminded her of silly cartoons she used to watch. Well, those cartoons didn't involve this much amount of violence though. She wobbled to a stand, casting a glance around the room as she steadied herself with a hand by the pillar, 'Has anyone called the cops yet?' the girl asked, flashing a bright smile when a teller raised her hand, 'Thank you then!' she hollered cheerfully, as if the robbing hadn't taken place.

She wandered over to the robbers, humming as she dragged them by the collars to the center of the room. "All around the mulberry bush! The heroes chased the robbers! The heroes thought t'was all in fun! POP! Goes the robbers" she sang in an eerie calm tone, intentionally trying to scare the robbers that we're awake. Looking up from her task, she frowned at the boy that helped her, 'Oi stretchy. You hit me' the girl deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:45 am

Seth held his hands up in surrender as the pretty girl yelled at him Hey, I`m sorry, I thought you'd be able to dodge
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:56 am

Jasmine normally didn't act like this but ever since certain events happened, whatever that comes from her is now very unexpected. 'And why pray tell did you think that?' the girl asked in a sweet but sarcastic tone, 'Not everyone has superpowers!' She was lying of course but he didn't know that did he? She tapped her foot as she waited for the police to come snatch these robbers up, the citizens around her still sat on the floor, collecting their bearings.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:58 am

Seth faltered, he hadn't thought of that Uhhhh he tried to think of something intelligent to say but all that came out was Duh?
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:06 am

She pursed her lips and let out a puff of air, "Duh? That's all you can say?" the girl chastised, narrowing her reddish brown eyes at him. A sudden thought sprung out from her mind. He hadn't commented on how weird she looked. She was torn by the feeling it was kinda cool that he didn't say anything and by the feeling he was stupid not to. 'What if I really had been hurt huh?'

She perked up when she heard the blaring of the sirens and watched as the policemen came, 'Oh goodie! They're here!' the girl squealed out before casting a glare at the robbers, 'That'll show you all that robbing is bad!'
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:15 am

Seth laughed nervously, then he had an idea To make up for it, I'll take you out for dinner, I'll pay he smiled at her and tried to keep his cool, but it didn't take a detective to figure out that he was faking it.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:21 am

She rose an eyebrow at his offer, 'Does that always work for you?' the girl asked, returning her gaze to the robbers being taken away. 'The hurt a girl then take her out for dinner strategy I mean?' There was a hint of taunting malice in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:23 am

Seth tried to hide the 'oh %#!@ she figured it out' look on his face, but he failed N-no, I just wanted to make up for hitting you is all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)   Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh look, a bank robber, how unique (Tonie <3)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next