Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Voting_barA date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Voting_barA date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A date... I guess (Tonie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:20 am

She was in the proccess of pouring juice into a cup when the bell rang and hope sparked in her eyes. She placed the glass and pitcher down, almost flying to the door right after. She opened the door and practically pounced Alex, "You're here!" the girl squealed out before jumping off and pulling him in by hand. She directed him to the couch and frowned just realizing how... beat up and tired he looked, "Did you get into trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Alex grunted in surprise when he was pounced on, he let her pull him up and sat down on the couch Not trouble really, I tripped
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:37 am

Ly rolled her eyes at that, "My cat can lie better than you" the girl said with a pout before poking his shoulder, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:45 am

Dagger mentally cursed the guy who got a lucky hit on him I... got in a fight
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:02 am

Ly pursed her lips before letting out a deep sigh, "You sure are a trouble magnet" the girl said before standing up, going into her kitchen to take out a bag of frozen pees from the ref then going back to Alex. "I don't know what I'm doing so... hope this helps" the girl said as she placed the ice on a rather nasty bruise on the side of his head, "Why?" she asked, referring to the fight.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:07 am

Alex hissed as the cold ice touched his skin, but soon it felt good I saw two guys mugging this really small guy
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:10 am

She resisted the urge to scowl at that. Really two people against someone who is not only weaker than them but more probably unarmed. She gave him a small smile, "You did a good thing" Ly said, a light blush gracing her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:15 am

Dagger smiled, a blush escaping his own cheeks It was nothing
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:20 am

Her other hand moved to Dagger's own, leading it to the frozen pack, "Hold this" the girl said before she went to the kitchen. She placed two plates of spaghetti on the tray along with two cups and a pitcher of juice. She slowly went back in and offered him another shy smile, "Thought you were hungry so" the girl then shrugged before walking closer and placing it on the table before him. "Wanna eat with me?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:34 am

Dagger did as instructed while she got the food, he smiled at her question Sure, it looks delicious he took a fork and started eating the spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:17 am

Lyanna gave him a small smile as she took the other fork and the other plate of spaghetti. She started eating quietly, leaning into the couch as she did.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:21 am

Alex smiled as he ate, this was really good, soon the spaghetti was gone and the only evidence it ever exited was a piece on his chin That was good, you`re an amazing cook
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:25 am

Lyanna truthfully was a slow eater and had always been so she was kinda surprised when Alex finished his that fast, "I am?" the girl repeated disbelievingly, "You dear either have weird taste buds or are just saying that"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:27 am

Alex smiled No way, this is so good
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:29 am

"Yep you definitely have weird taste buds" the girl said with a goofy grin, not realizing that a blush was forming on her cheeks, "You have a piece right there" Ly said, pointing to the spot where the strand was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date... I guess (Tonie)   A date... I guess (Tonie) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date... I guess (Tonie)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next